Tax Reform Success.Will Chuck Schumer&Nancy Pelosi Admit On Live Television How Wrong They Were?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:2up: Have we taken notice? We have not heard a peep from Schumer and Pelosi all of these weeks since Tax Reform Passed.
Wasn't the economy supposed to collapse, then followed by some form of "Armageddon"?
Although its been about three weeks or so, there are no signs of the "End Of America" as we know it.
The Stock Market has been on tear since tax reform passed.
And yet, not one word/peep from any liberal who announced that all hell will eventually break loose if this thing passes.
Well, aside from the rainstorm/mudslides in southern California, there are no signs of Armageddon to come. Has anyone seen any signs yet?
:desk: :hitit:

Still unpopular with the voters

Especially when they see salaries did not increase

we can all just vision Schoomer going before a live audience admitting what a complete {fill in the blank} he is for not taking President Trump seriously regarding the success of his tax reform bill,,he might even cry like an 8 year boy again!

:2up: Have we taken notice? We have not heard a peep from Schumer and Pelosi all of these weeks since Tax Reform Passed.
Wasn't the economy supposed to collapse, then followed by some form of "Armageddon"?
Although its been about three weeks or so, there are no signs of the "End Of America" as we know it.
And yet, not one word/peep from any liberal who announced that all hell will eventually break loose if this thing passes.
Well, aside from the rainstorm/mudslides in southern California, there are no signs of Armageddon to come. Has anyone seen any signs yet?
All they did was finance the tax cut and put it on the Peoples' tab.

Schoomer.....:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:Wahhh :crybaby: :crybaby::crybaby: Ooh Wahhh!! I want my mommy!
Pelosi.......I have to admit, President Bush was right about this tax reform
Waters......We need to stop Putin from invading,,,uhh,,,"Korea??"

i guess we can all return our "Just In Case Firepower" back to wal mart or wherever we bought our guns/ammo

You haven't heard from them because Dipshit and the GOP handed the Dems a giant gift since the tax law is widely unpopular with Americans by a 2-1 margin. Chuck and Nancy have to do is make preparations for being the majority party after the Nov elections.

Forum List

Back