Taxpayers to put up money for Trump's wall

• Banned
What a fucking clown you elected.

"“We’re going to get reimbursed,” Mr. Trump said during a brief telephone interview. “But I don’t want to wait that long. But you start, and then you get reimbursed.”

The Mexicans must be laughing their asses off.

I just thought you Trumpsters weren't going to eat it THIS soon. I gave it at least six months before you realized just how stupid you are.

Trump Insists Mexico Will Pay for Wall After U.S. Begins the Work
http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/06/us/politics/trump-wall-mexico.html?_r=0

Hmm, taxpayer money that is spent on a wall to prevent illegal aliens from coming into the country. Or taxpayer money used to clothe, feed and educate illegal aliens. Not seeing the issue here.

I just thought you Trumpsters weren't going to eat it THIS soon. I gave it at least six months before you realized just how stupid you are.

Hmm, taxpayer money that is spent on a wall to prevent illegal aliens from coming into the country. Or taxpayer money used to clothe, feed and educate illegal aliens. Not seeing the issue here.

A wall, even if it were a real doable thing, does not "prevent illegal aliens from coming into the country". That's not even how most of them arrive. They come on planes and ships and cars, and overstay visas.

This "wall" bullshit is nothing but an emotional sales hook. Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
And it's not happening.

"“You don't sell products, benefits or solutions — you sell feelings” ---- Rump University playbook.

Some idiots are gullible enough to buy a bridge; Rump sold them a "wall".

A wall, even if it were a real doable thing, does not "prevent illegal aliens from coming into the country". That's not even how most of them arrive. They come on planes and ships and cars, and overstay visas.

This "wall" bullshit is nothing but an emotional sales hook. Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
And it's not happening.

"“You don't sell products, benefits or solutions — you sell feelings” ---- Rump University playbook.

Mm, I m pretty sure that there are folks in fourstates who would strongly disagree with you on how illegals one in. You must live in Iowa or something .

• Banned

My oh my how soon we forget. The issue is that he said they were going to pay for it. Now he says we are going to pay for it. You can dodge this all you want but you chickenshits elected this bastard, and he is already backtracking

Fees for money transfers, work permits, visas and tariffs will pay for the wall no problem

• Banned

And it's not happening.

Watch this thread sink to page 2 really fast. These idiots can't defend him. And they like their USMB warm n' fuzzy, not stark and real.

And it's not happening.

Mm, I m pretty sure that there are folks in fourstates who would strongly disagree with you on how illegals one in. You must live in Iowa or something .

Mm, I'm pretty sure summa y'all are completely not paying attention to a damn thing except the emotional hook sales pitch...

>> Donald Trump’s call for a wall along the whole 2,000-mile border with Mexico has gotten a lot of immigration hawks excited. I understand the emotional appeal of his proposal, but it addresses what is actually the least serious vulnerability in our immigration system.

Border infiltrators were indeed the main type of illegal immigrants for a long time. Estimates dating from the 1990s were that about 60 percent of the illegal population had jumped the border. But since then our effort at the border really has improved. While the number of border agents and the miles and type of fencing are all still inadequate, not all the money we’ve spent there over the past two decades has been wasted. Border crossings really are way down. We’re much more able than we were before to patrol the border effectively, though we have an administration in Washington that often chooses not to do so, as we’ve seen with the ongoing surge of Central American teenagers and families into South Texas.

But even if we were to build a wall, and elect a president interested in using it to protect America’s sovereignty, we’d be missing most of the problem — because the majority of new illegal aliens are actually visa overstayers. This is the most important — albeit buried — finding in a paper published this year by the Center for Migration Studies, an expansionist outfit run by the Scalabrinian Catholic order that nonetheless does serious work. Co-authored by Robert Warren, head of statistics for the old INS, the paper finds that the share of overstays among new illegal aliens has been rising pretty steadily since the 1980s and surpassed border infiltrators in 2008. The paper’s most recent estimate is for 2012, when nearly 60 percent of new illegal immigrants are believed to have entered legally on some sort of visa (or visa-waiver status, if they’re from a developed country) and then just stayed on after their time expired. <<​

That's from a conservative source btw.

The next couple of years are going to be fun rubbing these righty noses in the dirt.
They are going to make "snowflakes" look like hail in comparison.

Fees for money transfers, work permits, visas and tariffs will pay for the wall no problem

Where did he say that, tRump-buddy? Want to provide a link?
Taxpayers need to pay first, you dumbass.

Ask and you shall receive...

Memo explains how Donald Trump plans to pay for border wall

Where does it say on Day One that American taxpayers have to put up the money first and we will then seek reimbursement? You've been had and you're not willing to admit it. You're in shock and denial. Reality will come soon enough

Yup. No righties want to defend Trump on this one. What he is going to ask from Congress will make the welfare and Snap cards you bitches whine about look like chump change.

A secure border will save us billions each year. The wall will pay for itself quickly.

The left's solution is always spending more money on illegals and sending the bill to tax payers. It gets worse each year as more pour through the border. The cost of building a fence or wall is a fraction of the tens of billions spent each year to house, feed, educate and provide medical to millions of illegal aliens.

The thought of tax payers eventually keeping more of their earnings just irks you guys.

Did libs really think Mexico would be presented with a bill? They will lose tens of billions each year in remittances sent back by illegal aliens here in the states. And they will lose drug money if cartels can't come and go as they please. Trust me, this will cost them dearly and they'll be forced to do something for their own people instead of putting the burden on the American tax payers.

A secure border will save us billions each year. The wall will pay for itself quickly.

The left's solution is always spending more money on illegals and sending the bill to tax payers. It gets worse each year as more pour through the border. The cost of building a fence or wall is a fraction of the tens of billions spent each year to house, feed, educate and provide medical to millions of illegal aliens.

The thought of tax payers eventually keeping more of their earnings just irks you guys.

Did libs really think Mexico would be presented with a bill? They will lose tens of billions each year in remittances sent back by illegal aliens here in the states. And they will lose drug money if cartels can't come and go as they please. Trust me, this will cost them dearly and they'll be forced to do something for their own people instead of putting the burden on the American tax payers.

Once again another right wing idiot is sticking up for this lying POS.
And here's the other problem, dunce. And this isn't the only thing he has manufactured in Mexico.
Take your jar of Vaseline and use it sparingly. I suspect there will be a run on it.

CJB_uhYW8AAcrmC.png

C'mon Trumpsters. Please explain why Trump is asking his fellow Republicans to build the wall.

90 have viewed this O/P and only THREE have ventured to take it on and they still didn't have an excuse for the sorry piece of shit who was elected.

What a fucking clown you elected.

"“We’re going to get reimbursed,” Mr. Trump said during a brief telephone interview. “But I don’t want to wait that long. But you start, and then you get reimbursed.”

The Mexicans must be laughing their asses off.
Yep, as Trump pulls manufacturers back out of Mexico and into the U.S, the Mexicans are laughing their asses off.
As the wall goes up and Mexico starts to lose that 20 billion a year in untaxed dollars that is sent from the illegals in the U.S, the Mexicans are going to laugh their asses off. As the cost of sneaking the diseased vermin in to the U.S skyrockets to a point that the scum wont be able to afford to come here, they will be laughing their asses off.
like it or not, when you look at the gains in revenue from our manufacturing returning, as we are no longer bleeding money across the border and as U.S workers that pay tax begin taking the jobs back from the non taxpaying illegals, I think that Mexico is going to end up paying for the wall. They might not make out a check for the wall fund, but you can bet that they are going to lose enough income from the U.S that direct payment would have been cheaper for them.
Let the little taco queens laugh. Their economy is about to crash, and I dont think Trump is going to be the president to bail them out.

Forum List

Back