🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taylor Swift is republican's public enemy #1

Lib loons could hardly be more off base. Guess what knuckleheads, your dreaded male republicans LIKE pretty girls who can sing!
We just don’t take our political persuasions and actions from them. Thus, lib loons use that to create a fake “hater” moniker

i am a life long republican who launched this thread in defense of a young women who is to be admired using a music industry not political site. The sick disgusting MAGA animals said all kinds of unfounded negative crap about her all over this site.
Maybe tell the media America is becoming tired of all the over exposure.

What kind of crap is this?
Poof! Gone Girl.

The Demos are trying to appropriate TDS, pathetically. But Trump is a former President who, even after he is long dead, will have decades of residence in what passes for their minds, bigly. TS is a song-slut who will only last for a one-night stand in our assholes before we fart her out, swiftly.

Shitlibs, what's your favorite song by her, and why do you like it?

No fair asking the 12-year old that you've got locked up in you basement...

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

8e844d.jpg

Shitlibs do like their 12-year olds.... maybe don't they fight back as much?

Ashley was 11 when daddy drug her into the shower.... now she's a pill popping zombie that needs interventions and rehab every 6 months.... if only there was a sign.....

I am consumed with what I’m told I’m obsessed about except I can’t remember what it is!
Because libs require to be told what to think and how to think, they have this natural inclination to believe that they must tell others what and how to think.

Help them focus. I’m pretty sure it’s some anti pork campaign focusing on Swifts Premium brands.

Forum List

Back