🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taylor Swift is republican's public enemy #1

How would you know? Why was Congress and staff exempt from the vaccination mandate?
Name them! I know Rubio and Cruz were knocking people over to get theirs!
Have you found and presented your proof of the stolen election yet? It's been 3 years! POS45 desperately needs your help!

Did you guys know this was happening? I mean I knew there'd been some talk about her and some voter registration stuff, but now they are claiming the Superbowl is rigged because she's dating someone on the team? And apparently RWNJ "media" hosts are melting down over her influence?

Who's Taylor Swift?

Did you guys know this was happening? I mean I knew there'd been some talk about her and some voter registration stuff, but now they are claiming the Superbowl is rigged because she's dating someone on the team? And apparently RWNJ "media" hosts are melting down over her influence?

This is so hilarious. Wtf is wrong with these people?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It is the nutjobbery of fringie RWNJ's that keeps bringing me back to this Comedy Central Chatroom.
Taylor Swift......is a CIA 'asset'?
The Super Bowl is rigged to give Biden a boost?

And poster Pappageorgio thinks the "Left" is making up crap and running with it. Ummm, no, poster P, it's like this for any Dems who are tickled by this jackassery: If ---- your competition shoots themselves in the foot --Give 'em more bullets. Duh!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MORE FOOD FOR THOUGHT: "..... said of conservatives who have pushed the unfounded claim. “I think most of these people are sexually inadequate and they go for all this crazy stuff.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this bar!!

Looks like you're not alone.

11 pages and counting.

FYI, people have been claiming sports were rigged long before TS was alive.

"Taylor has had a dozen men in her bed at the least per public reports on her."
---------------------------------------------------
A request for a link on that allegation by poster BobW. gets us a celebrity site that offers pictures of the young woman accompanying young men, all clothed, and just holding hands, hugging, maybe a light kiss.......and from that we get some old guy stating "had a dozen men in her bed"?

Ummm, is it fair to abbreviate the word 'Misogyny' with the acronym 'MAGA'?

Forum List

Back