🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taylor Swift is republican's public enemy #1

Did you guys know this was happening? I mean I knew there'd been some talk about her and some voter registration stuff, but now they are claiming the Superbowl is rigged because she's dating someone on the team? And apparently RWNJ "media" hosts are melting down over her influence?

Interesting my wife and I actually love her music. Superbowl rigged because she is dating someone on the team? It is good to know she has that kind of influence. Hey I don't see anything wrong with that at all, go Taylor Swift :)

We have Snoop Dogg, you have Taylor, a wholly owned subsidiary of Soros
It is almost impossible to make a more stupid Statement than Taylor Swift is a “wholly owned subsidiary of George Soros.” Frank, you seriously need a life.

It is almost impossible to make a more stupid Statement than Taylor Swift is a “wholly owned subsidiary of George Soros.” Frank, you seriously need a life.
Soros owns her catalog, she has to follow his orders

Trump will be saying "I don't know hadit, at all, I think he is some drug whore in Seattle."

Yesterday's Quinnipiac poll yesterday says that Biden's advantage has increased 5 points in a month.

Keep it up. Piss off the women.
He'd better not know me, because I've never had any contact with him at all. You sound angry, might want to see someone about that.

So wait Soros does not own her catalog?

If you had bothered to listen to the wh ole speech you would have learned that her catalog was sold without her knowledge. If you spent another second researching this, you would have found that she re-recorded her whole catalog to undermine the deal.

Last edited:
If you had bothered to listen to the wh ole speech you would have learned that her catalog was sold without her knowledge. If you spent another second researching this, you would have found that she re-recorded her whole catalog to undermine the deal.
Research Taylor Swift? LOL. It’s funny to see how invested you are in the glorious 1,000 year democrat Reich

Did you guys know this was happening? I mean I knew there'd been some talk about her and some voter registration stuff, but now they are claiming the Superbowl is rigged because she's dating someone on the team? And apparently RWNJ "media" hosts are melting down over her influence?

Funny how every single Taylor Swift thread is made by lefties.

It is YOU guys making this shit up, that is why there are zero threads by the right and every single Taylor Swift thread is posted by the left.
Stop your damn gaslighting. Fox, Newsmax, and MAGA politicians have been been promulgating this nonsense. That it is now on a political forum should not have you all shook up. You guys raised this shit up, now deal with it and stop acting like a little snowflake.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back