🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taylor Swift is republican's public enemy #1

The Lincoln Project :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Gee, wonder who funds them? Wonder what happens to them once Trump is out of the picture? Wanna bet they just move on to the next R candidate to keep the $$$$$$$ flowing in??

Talk about a TDS cult. :cuckoo:

WHY WE FIGHT​

Our mission is to protect the American Republic from Donald Trump and those who identify (publicly or privately) as MAGA supporters. While we are optimistic about the future, we are not complacent. In 2020, it took an ad-hoc coalition to ensure Trump’s defeat. In 2022, we built a coalition across the political spectrum and again bought democracy some breathing room. We agree with Trump on only one thing: 2024 is a battle for America’s future.

President Abraham Lincoln led the United States through the bloodiest, most divisive, and most decisive period of our nation’s history. He fought not because he wanted to, but because he knew the dual goals of preserving the Union and the end of slavery would be achieved only through armed conflict. At Gettysburg, he implored us not to forget those who had given “their last full measure of devotion” to preserving the American experiment.

Today, we find our nation divided again – faced with a growing authoritarian movement populated by millions of radicalized voters for whom this fight is existential as well as hyper-partisanship and Ultra-MAGA movements within the government itself. Donald Trump and those who ascribe to Trumpism are a clear and present danger to the Constitution and our Republic.

This is why we fight.
1706842283641.png

Damn, this thread has generated a lot more hatred than I thought.

Aside from a few guys who are trying to claim they don't know who she is, lol.

---------------------------------------------------
A request for a link on that allegation by poster BobW. gets us a celebrity site that offers pictures of the young woman accompanying young men, all clothed, and just holding hands, hugging, maybe a light kiss.......and from that we get some old guy stating "had a dozen men in her bed"?

Ummm, is it fair to abbreviate the word 'Misogyny' with the acronym 'MAGA'?
You could have looked her up. But hell no, you wanted my claim to depend just on my working my ass off for you.

---------------------------------------------------
A request for a link on that allegation by poster BobW. gets us a celebrity site that offers pictures of the young woman accompanying young men, all clothed, and just holding hands, hugging, maybe a light kiss.......and from that we get some old guy stating "had a dozen men in her bed"?

Ummm, is it fair to abbreviate the word 'Misogyny' with the acronym 'MAGA'?
BobW is an old fart that hasn’t gotten laid in 30 years and will never again

:wink_2:

"Considering Taylor Swift's fan base is 12-years-old,
that explains Joe Biden's desire to get her endorsement..."

It's funny, because we all know that Republicans create these conspiracy theories, because we all know the truth isn't the most important thing here, it's about obtaining power.

If you can, say, attack Obama for not being born in the US, just put it out there, he was born in Kenya. You can't say "he's black, we don't want him", so try and find something "legitimate" to attack him with, doesn't matter if it's true or not.

But here we have a clear case of nonsense, not just your post, but loads of other posts trying to attack someone for saying "go and vote" because she's not saying "go and vote Republican". The whole Republican disinformation campaign is just getting started, I'm sure it'll get stronger later on, but right now it's "her fans are 12 year olds, that's why Biden wants her endorsement because... yeah we've said it before... Biden = pedophile even though we can't prove anything, doesn't matter"

Tell that to the pundits that are melting down.
Who?/ Most I've seen have a similar view to mine. They seem to think she's nice enough so sounds like a media beat-up. I mean; she backed snotgollop Biden in 2020 so who cares??

Greg

They're freaking out but won't admit it. That's fine.

I've seen several weird explanations for this, but it seems obvious that they're just afraid that she'll get a lot of young vote out.

Can't have THAT. The OLDER people have done SO WELL.
Your vote for Joe highlights that….

Forum List

Back