🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taylor Swift is republican's public enemy #1

Twelve year olds don't have that kind of disposable income.
Plus'd Swift is not adored by a far majority of Country
Music fans.Merely just youngish Females acting as if
True Country.Think Ferlin Husky and the kinda chicks he
dug.Like in the Movie :
- Hillbillies In A Haunted House - { 1967 }
Don't laugh let alone sneeze at this flick.
It's really Kool.I mean ya gots actors like Lon Chaney Jr.
and John Carradine and Basil Rathbone.No Way this Swift
flloozie can compare to Joi Lansing.In fact Swift flunks any
true " Floozie " test She's a Media invention.

Plus'd Swift is not adored by a far majority of Country
Music fans.Merely just youngish Females acting as if
True Country.Think Ferlin Husky and the kinda chicks he
dug.Like in the Movie :
- Hillbillies In A Haunted House - { 1967 }
Don't laugh let alone sneeze at this flick.
It's really Kool.I mean ya gots actors like Lon Chaney Jr.
and John Carradine and Basil Rathbone.No Way this Swift
flloozie can compare to Joi Lansing.In fact Swift flunks any
true " Floozie " test She's a Media invention.
It sucked .

Stop your damn gaslighting. Fox, Newsmax, and MAGA politicians have been been promulgating this nonsense. That it is now on a political forum should not have you all shook up. You guys raised this shit up, now deal with it and stop acting like a little snowflake.
The left have made every single post on here regarding Taylor Swift, not the right.

I don’t think you know what 15 minutes of fame actually means
I do know that the music business is notorious for acts to have a peak of popularity, then for one reason or another, fall off the radar until they're left desperately trying to re-ignite the glory days as the venues shrink from massive stadiums to smaller arenas, to clubs and bars, and the travel arrangements go from chartered planes to tour busses, then to a van. Only a few actually have staying power and can sell out crowds at the age of 70 like they did when they were 30. She might be one of them, but then again, she might not. The point is, fame is usually fleeting, and the instant her popularity drops, democrats will drop her like a hot potato and their fawning obsequiousness will evaporate faster than the crowd in the parking lot of a Grateful Dead concert when the DEA agents show up.

Stop your damn gaslighting. Fox, Newsmax, and MAGA politicians have been been promulgating this nonsense. That it is now on a political forum should not have you all shook up. You guys raised this shit up, now deal with it and stop acting like a little snowflake.
If the left didn't start threads about TS, would we even be talking about her on here? That's the real question.

The left have made every single post on here regarding Taylor Swift, not the right.
The point is, Taylor Swift derangement is now playing out on right-wing airwaves and print media. If they had not started this TS lunacy, there would not be a single thread on it. The MAGA folks who stated this idiocy deserve to be ridiculed.

I do know that the music business is notorious for acts to have a peak of popularity, then for one reason or another, fall off the radar until they're left desperately trying to re-ignite the glory days as the venues shrink from massive stadiums to smaller arenas, to clubs and bars, and the travel arrangements go from chartered planes to tour busses, then to a van. Only a few actually have staying power and can sell out crowds at the age of 70 like they did when they were 30. She might be one of them, but then again, she might not. The point is, fame is usually fleeting, and the instant her popularity drops, democrats will drop her like a hot potato and their fawning obsequiousness will evaporate faster than the crowd in the parking lot of a Grateful Dead concert when the DEA agents show up.
The RIAA is evil. As evil as any political party. The reason some acts don’t last on the big stage is because of the RIAA. Unless you’re fortunate enough to strike a deal in which you keep copyright of your music, the evil music industry gets to dictate when you can release albums, when you can tour. In short they can break you. Fock, John Fogerty was sued for copyright infringement for writing a song that was too much like CCR. His band. A song he wrote. The RIAA is not interested in music. Only profit. Bands that don’t last long on the big stage don’t last long because of themselves which is why they end up playing smaller venues. We musicians want to play. I’ve seen more great musicians in smaller venues than I ever have on the big stage. As for Taylor I see a very long career ahead of her.

The point is, Taylor Swift derangement is now playing out on right-wing airwaves and print media. If they had not started this TS lunacy, there would not be a single thread on it. The MAGA folks who stated this idiocy deserve to be ridiculed.
The only derangement is from the left spamming the forum with Taylor Swift threads. The right aren't making Taylor Swift threads.

"...you wanted my claim to depend ..."
------------------------------------------------------
Bob.....I wanted your claim to vetted and verified.
By you.
As you were the one who made the allegation, not me, not anyone else here.
It's on you.

But, if it took you 'working your ass off' to validate it....well, amigo, you got more work yet to do. As you did not prove there was truth in your allegation.

This is the Adult Swim section. If you allege it. You gotta prove it.
It is what responsible contributors to adult discussions are required to do.....not only here, but in the real world of real adults.

I think you really do know that already.

Last edited:
The RIAA is evil. As evil as any political party. The reason some acts don’t last on the big stage is because of the RIAA. Unless you’re fortunate enough to strike a deal in which you keep copyright of your music, the evil music industry gets to dictate when you can release albums, when you can tour. In short they can break you. Fock, John Fogerty was sued for copyright infringement for writing a song that was too much like CCR. His band. A song he wrote. The RIAA is not interested in music. Only profit. Bands that don’t last long on the big stage don’t last long because of themselves which is why they end up playing smaller venues. We musicians want to play. I’ve seen more great musicians in smaller venues than I ever have on the big stage. As for Taylor I see a very long career ahead of her.
That depends on whether she can keep releasing music that captivates her fans and makes her new ones. As for great musicians not getting recognition, of course, there are reasons why they're not getting the big breaks. I won't list them here, but few are their own fault, and the entire entertainment industry is Big Business. As for TS, we'll have to see. Her appeal isn't really great music, it's fame built on being famous, which usually doesn't last.

Wow!! This thread is a Country Buffet of nutjobbery. And damn!! It's as entertaining as a Elvis Impersonator convention.

Let's watch for a bit:

Funny how every single Taylor Swift thread is made by lefties.
.........It is the LEFT's talking points. It is those on the left spamming the forum with Taylor Swift threads.
........The left have made every single post on here regarding Taylor Swift,

Ah, poor poster Independenthinker, do this: Think.
Why is it being dragged across this forum?
That's easy ----- it is the joyousness over the
H.M.R. phenomena.

It is the phenomena of Fox News, OAN, uber-rightwinger Laura Loomer, Republican candidate for the Presidency of the United States - Vivek Ramswami, and many other Trumploon fringies.......that brought this little bundle of joyousness to Democrat political activists.

Here, in just a nano-second search on Google one can be buried by RWNJ media and media personalities hyperventilating over this skinny girl singer.

• "Conspiracy theorists were emboldened when Fox News released a segment baselessly asserting that Taylor Swift is a Pentagon “psy-op” used for political messaging.
    Hence, right-wing influencers came to the conclusion that Swift’s presence at the Super Bowl is by design, with the intent to secure the election for Joe Biden..."

• "Fresh off his failed bid for the presidency, Vivek Ramaswamy is now pushing an outlandish election conspiracy theory about Taylor Swift and the NFL....... in the next Super Bowl — Mr Ramaswamy suggested the game would be rigged in a roundabout strategy to promote President Joe Biden.
--------------------------------

And so, good poster Independenthinker, what you are seeing with the posts here and the snickering and snarking at the Trumploons from the Democrats is that phenomena referenced above ----- HMR.

Or, ........
"Here's More Rope"

Wow!! This thread is a Country Buffet of nutjobbery. And damn!! It's as entertaining as a Elvis Impersonator convention.

Let's watch for a bit:

Ah, poor poster Independenthinker, do this: Think.
Why is it being dragged across this forum?
That's easy ----- it is the joyousness over the
H.M.R. phenomena.

It is the phenomena of Fox News, OAN, uber-rightwinger Laura Loomer, Republican candidate for the Presidency of the United States - Vivek Ramswami, and many other Trumploon fringies.......that brought this little bundle of joyousness to Democrat political activists.

Here, in just a nano-second search on Google one can be buried by RWNJ media and media personalities hyperventilating over this skinny girl singer.

• "Conspiracy theorists were emboldened when Fox News released a segment baselessly asserting that Taylor Swift is a Pentagon “psy-op” used for political messaging.
    Hence, right-wing influencers came to the conclusion that Swift’s presence at the Super Bowl is by design, with the intent to secure the election for Joe Biden..."
  • "Fresh off his failed bid for the presidency, Vivek Ramaswamy is now pushing an outlandish election conspiracy theory about Taylor Swift and the NFL....... in the next Super Bowl — Mr Ramaswamy suggested the game would be rigged in a roundabout strategy to promote President Joe Biden.
--------------------------------

And so, good poster Independenthinker, what you are seeing with the posts here and the snickering and snarking at the Trumploons from the Democrats is that phenomena referenced above ----- HMR.

Or, ........
"Here's More Rope"
I said all of the Taylor Swift threads on this forum are being posted by the left, not by the right. This has nothing to do with Fox News.

Forum List

Back