🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taylor Swift is republican's public enemy #1

UFC Veteran Paige VanZant Claims Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s Romance as “100% Fake” — Recounts Her Own Experience with NFL Player (VIDEO)​

ALL I CAN FIGURE OUT , is that the MAGA crowd cant seem to want anyone to enjoy life.
how cool is it that SWIFT and KELEC are in love.

------------------------------------------------------
Bob.....I wanted your claim to vetted and verified.
By you.
As you were the one who made the allegation, not me, not anyone else here.
It's on you.

But, if it took you 'working your ass off' to validate it....well, amigo, you got more work yet to do. As you did not prove there was truth in your allegation.

This is the Adult Swim section. If you allege it. You gotta prove it.
It is what responsible contributors to adult discussions are required to do.....not only here, but in the real world of real adults.

I think you really do know that already.
You would it is assumed, be seriously interested in defending Taylor Swift. But you say you don't follow her closely. And you want me to do your work for you.

My claim is she has had 12 lovers so far. And it seems as if she is not closing in on the end.

"It is Trump's allies and his campaign going after her."

-----------------------------------------------------
And that is just fine with those who are either Dem activists, or anti-Trump.
Slap the tar-baby.......at one's peril. The 'Here's More Rope' reality.

Reported today:

"But other people in the broader MAGA world have also been weighing in, including fringe figures such as Laura Loomer and Jack Lombardi, as well as more mainstream personalities such as Fox News host Jeanine Pirro, who warned Swift not to “get involved in politics.”

An attack on Swift would carry significant risks for Trump, given his existing vulnerabilities with women and young people.

“Waging a war on Taylor Swift is certainly not a way to win over the young voters and women that they’ve been hemorrhaging because of their stance on so many issues and the people, the abusive men that they’ve elevated into positions of power,”

"David Jackson, a professor at Bowling Green State University who has researched the effects of celebrity endorsements.......
........ said Republicans’ attacks against Swift indicate they’re trying to “muddy her up” before an endorsement they think is coming, but he pointed out that GOP front-runner Trump was also a celebrity who jumped into the political arena.

The Republicans are in a bit of a bind, because they have a celebrity candidate themselves, who undercut severely Republicans’ credibility when it came to making the argument that celebrities should stay out of politics,” Jackson said.
(from today's The Hill)

-------------------------------------

Personally, and speaking for my avatar.....well, I think this little Taylor Swift tar-baby the Trumploons have slapped is a hoot. America is so much fun these days.

-----------------------------------------------------
And that is just fine with those who are either Dem activists, or anti-Trump.
Slap the tar-baby.......at one's peril. The 'Here's More Rope' reality.

Reported today:

"But other people in the broader MAGA world have also been weighing in, including fringe figures such as Laura Loomer and Jack Lombardi, as well as more mainstream personalities such as Fox News host Jeanine Pirro, who warned Swift not to “get involved in politics.”

An attack on Swift would carry significant risks for Trump, given his existing vulnerabilities with women and young people.

“Waging a war on Taylor Swift is certainly not a way to win over the young voters and women that they’ve been hemorrhaging because of their stance on so many issues and the people, the abusive men that they’ve elevated into positions of power,”

"David Jackson, a professor at Bowling Green State University who has researched the effects of celebrity endorsements.......
........ said Republicans’ attacks against Swift indicate they’re trying to “muddy her up” before an endorsement they think is coming, but he pointed out that GOP front-runner Trump was also a celebrity who jumped into the political arena.

The Republicans are in a bit of a bind, because they have a celebrity candidate themselves, who undercut severely Republicans’ credibility when it came to making the argument that celebrities should stay out of politics,” Jackson said.

(from today's The Hill)

-------------------------------------

Personally, and speaking for my avatar.....well, I think this little Taylor Swift tar-baby the Trumploons have slapped is a hoot. America is so much fun these days.
Who controls the press that is causing this fuss about Taylor Swift? Watch the Democrats media. They think they found their path to electing Biden.

All she is doing that I know of is dating a football player. I expect his team to be defeated by the SF 49ers. So do the oddsmakers.

You would it is assumed, be seriously interested in defending Taylor Swift. But you say you don't follow her closely. And you want me to do your work for you.

My claim is she has had 12 lovers so far. And it seems as if she is not closing in on the end.

So? Trump had 100s.

Who controls the press that is causing this fuss about Taylor Swift? Watch the Democrats media. They think they found their path to electing Biden.
Fox?
OAN?
Vivek Ramswamy?
Laura Loomer?
Go for it, Bob.

• "OAN host calls nude AI images of Taylor Swift “another psyop” Alison Steinberg: AI images of Swift were a “Trojan horse” meant to push for more platform content moderation"

• "Fox reaches a new low in their unrelenting attacks on Taylor Swift, airing a segment where they decided to comment on and body shame fake nude AI pics of the pop star circulating on social media," he wrote on X, formerly Twitter. The image on the post showed a shot from The Jesse Watters Primetime where Watters and comedian Ben Bankas commented on the controversial AI images of a nude Swift that had circulated online.

• There are other examples of the increased Swift coverage recently on Fox News, including Sean Hannity's rant on his eponymous Fox News show claiming the singer believed "lies" about the GOP.
    "Swift has bought into all the lies about conservatives and Republicans, that they're racist, and sexist, and homophobic, and xenophobic, and transphobic, and Islamophobic. [And] that Republicans and conservatives, want dirty air and water, and a total ban on all abortion with no exceptions,
    " Hannity started on his most recent show.

• T"...... conservative commentator Jesse Watters claimed that Swift was a potential “front for a covert political agenda.”
    “It’s real. The Pentagon psy-op unit pitched NATO on turning Taylor Swift into an asset for combating misinformation online,” Watters said, referring to a clip from a 2019 NATO Cooperative Cyber Defense Center of Excellence conference that appeared to show a presenter naming Swift as an example of a powerful influencer.

At the end of the segment, which aired during his Fox News show, Watters said he had “no evidence” of the conspiracy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob, I love this bar. And........
.........and, here's more rope.

Fox?
OAN?
Vivek Ramswamy?
Laura Loomer?
Go for it, Bob.

• "OAN host calls nude AI images of Taylor Swift “another psyop” Alison Steinberg: AI images of Swift were a “Trojan horse” meant to push for more platform content moderation"

• "Fox reaches a new low in their unrelenting attacks on Taylor Swift, airing a segment where they decided to comment on and body shame fake nude AI pics of the pop star circulating on social media," he wrote on X, formerly Twitter. The image on the post showed a shot from The Jesse Watters Primetime where Watters and comedian Ben Bankas commented on the controversial AI images of a nude Swift that had circulated online.

• There are other examples of the increased Swift coverage recently on Fox News, including Sean Hannity's rant on his eponymous Fox News show claiming the singer believed "lies" about the GOP.
    "Swift has bought into all the lies about conservatives and Republicans, that they're racist, and sexist, and homophobic, and xenophobic, and transphobic, and Islamophobic. [And] that Republicans and conservatives, want dirty air and water, and a total ban on all abortion with no exceptions,
    " Hannity started on his most recent show.

• T"...... conservative commentator Jesse Watters claimed that Swift was a potential “front for a covert political agenda.”
    “It’s real. The Pentagon psy-op unit pitched NATO on turning Taylor Swift into an asset for combating misinformation online,” Watters said, referring to a clip from a 2019 NATO Cooperative Cyber Defense Center of Excellence conference that appeared to show a presenter naming Swift as an example of a powerful influencer.

At the end of the segment, which aired during his Fox News show, Watters said he had “no evidence” of the conspiracy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob, I love this bar. And........
.........and, here's more rope.
Do you honestly watch Sean Hannity and other people of FOX?

She has been raised as a topic by the left. Surely you did not think Fox would ignore the CBS and NBC and ABC accounts that are managed by Democrats?

Why are the Democrats furious about this?

More for the 'Here's More Rope' Rope-a-Dope rodeo.

Reported today:

"National security officials are used to shaking off absurd conspiracy theories, but the latest rumor that’s gripped MAGA world just hits different.

The claims by Fox News and far-right influencers that pop star Taylor Swift is part of a Pentagon “psychological operation” to get President Joe Biden reelected, and somehow rig the Super Bowl to benefit Kansas City Chiefs tight end (and Swift’s boyfriend) Travis Kelce, has been met with forehead slaps in the national security world.

Another U.S. official called the theory “laughable” — indeed, could not stop laughing throughout the conversation — adding that “I really can’t believe this is a thing.”

“Is this Team Trump’s new Comet Ping-Pong pizzagate?” the first official said.

(from today's Politico)

More for the 'Here's More Rope' Rope-a-Dope rodeo.

Reported today:

"National security officials are used to shaking off absurd conspiracy theories, but the latest rumor that’s gripped MAGA world just hits different.

The claims by Fox News and far-right influencers that pop star Taylor Swift is part of a Pentagon “psychological operation” to get President Joe Biden reelected, and somehow rig the Super Bowl to benefit Kansas City Chiefs tight end (and Swift’s boyfriend) Travis Kelce, has been met with forehead slaps in the national security world.

Another U.S. official called the theory “laughable” — indeed, could not stop laughing throughout the conversation — adding that “I really can’t believe this is a thing.”

“Is this Team Trump’s new Comet Ping-Pong pizzagate?” the first official said.

(from today's Politico)
The only way I hear about this is from the Democrats side of the fence.

Ummm, Bob, Bob, Bob, the Dems --- and most everybody else--- ain't "furious".

They are laughing their asses off at the Trumpaloons.

So here, Bob.........here's more rope.
They are not furious? Then why has in the past several days this becomes almost their whole spiel?

Name them! I know Rubio and Cruz were knocking people over to get theirs!
Have you found and presented your proof of the stolen election yet? It's been 3 years! POS45 desperately needs your help!
Why name them? I asked why they were exempt. Why were they?

and

Libs never have anything real to work on nor from so they made her up to be an in danger target

Forum List

Back