TDS Dims and RINOS, This Thread is For You toDenounce the Antibody Treatment and Tell Us How Many Lives Trump Killed With It

Just when you thought leftists couldn't go any lower. To be honest I never thought that. I've been watching the left for almost 40years. .
WTF are you talking about?

Read the posts from the resident leftists in this thread and see if you can figure it out.
None of them support your nonsense

Maybe if they did, they wouldn't have such abysmal death numbers. I wouldn't be surprised to find they use eels, while president Trump moves forward with the plasma.

Fire away, I know you want to, lol.

Speaking to reporters from the White House Sunday, Trump said the FDA has "issued an emergency use authorization ... for a treatment known as convalescent plasma."
"This is a powerful therapy that transfuses very very strong antibodies from the blood of recovered patients to help treat patients battling a current infection," Trump said, adding that the authorization will "expand access to this treatment.

ORANGE MAN BAD!
Let them try... Even the truth about HCL is coming out now and they look incredibly stupid already..

Just when you thought leftists couldn't go any lower. To be honest I never thought that. I've been watching the left for almost 40years. .

Read the posts from the resident leftists in this thread and see if you can figure it out.

My nonsense? Happy there's been a discovery that will save lives is not nonsense. Condemning partisan hack POS that play politics with it is not nonsense. You leftists are petulant children who should be laugh at then ignored by real Americans.

My nonsense? Happy there's been a discovery that will save lives is not nonsense. Condemning partisan hack POS that play politics with it is not nonsense. You leftists are petulant children who should be laugh at then ignored by real Americans.
What you even talking about? No one is trashing plasma. It's been used for a while now.

What you even talking about? No one is trashing plasma. It's been used for a while now.

You know exactly what I'm talking about. Quit lying to yourself.

This antibody treatment has been in the works for Months... Germany and other countries didn't waste time on hydroxychloroquine and went down this route early... It is century old tech...

Trump should be embarrassed he wasted time on other possiblities...

Europe has been collecting Plasma for Months...

By the way it is Fauci's group which are spearheading this... Trump just getting on the bandwagon late..
A good leader would pursue all possible avenues for treatment, just like President Trump has.

Forum List

Back