TDS Intolerance

Check out this guy.....A true TDSer.

"This man had so much hate in his heart that he attacked Trump supporters at an LA rally! He illegally parked his car in the middle of the street, got out, and began to yell at, put his hands on, and even spit in the face of Trump supporters."

Omar Navarro on Twitter

Democrats and the MSM are responsible for this. You TDSers here at the forum should be ashamed. 'Course, y'all are probably not capable if shame when it comes to your hatred of Trump.
And that really is all there is to it ... they have lost their minds. The Hysterical House Dems and their desperate-for-ratings MSM comrades fuel the rage within the not-too-bright lemmings which in vicious cycle irony has snagged the former in their own perfidy.

And 'round & 'round they go in a dance not unlike the Chernobyl nuclear meltdown.

The guy shouldn't have spit on that woman. I have no idea what's going on in the rest of the video, I would like to have seen how it started.

Will this make a difference in Maxine Waters re election? Nope.

Read my post the whole story is there I linked it.
Happy Joy hasn't been happy since Shrillary lost and RealDave is typical of the not-too-brights whose now 31 month long butt-hurt has left him the hate-filled camper you see here. They are not alone. Precious few who misleadingly call themselves "progressives" have a lick of rationality left. Their all-consuming hatred trumps all else.

The guy shouldn't have spit on that woman. I have no idea what's going on in the rest of the video, I would like to have seen how it started.

Happy Joy hasn't been happy since Shrillary lost and RealDave is typical of the not-too-brights whose now 31 month long butt-hurt has left him the hate-filled camper you see here. They are not alone. Precious few who misleadingly call themselves "progressives" have a lick of rationality left. Their all-consuming hatred trumps all else.

That's a real big boy post you got there.

Better than your 'joke' posts.

So you admit the truth hurts you? Tough noogies. GTF up, Snowflake.

Better than your 'joke' posts.

Ah, I'm sorry you're bent out of ship because reading comprehension isn't you thing.

Let's stay on topic. Do you understand what that means?

So you admit the truth hurts you? Tough noogies. GTF up, Snowflake.

I'd have to see you post the truth first, instead of the juvenile crap you got going now. Can we stay on topic?

Check out this guy.....A true TDSer.

"This man had so much hate in his heart that he attacked Trump supporters at an LA rally! He illegally parked his car in the middle of the street, got out, and began to yell at, put his hands on, and even spit in the face of Trump supporters."

Omar Navarro on Twitter

Democrats and the MSM are responsible for this. You TDSers here at the forum should be ashamed. 'Course, y'all are probably not capable if shame when it comes to your hatred of Trump.
And that really is all there is to it ... they have lost their minds. The Hysterical House Dems and their desperate-for-ratings MSM comrades fuel the rage within the not-too-bright lemmings which in vicious cycle irony has snagged the former in their own perfidy.

And 'round & 'round they go in a dance not unlike the Chernobyl nuclear meltdown.
We can only hope that the fallout will not be as long lasting as Chernobyl and that we can fix the damage.

Forum List

Back