TDS Intolerance

The guy shouldn't have spit on that woman. I have no idea what's going on in the rest of the video, I would like to have seen how it started.

Will this make a difference in Maxine Waters re election? Nope.

Read my post the whole story is there I linked it.

You linked to a wingnut who is running against Maxine Waters.

So the story is fake? Prove it.

I didn't say it was fake, I'm not going to trust that guy's narration of events either.

There's a video and it clearly shows the lefty-loon assaulting folks. You OK with that? Got any links or information supporting your notion?

The guy shouldn't have spit on that woman. I have no idea what's going on in the rest of the video, I would like to have seen how it started.

One cannot prove a negative. If it's true, you have to prove it. I can stage any kind of video I want. I can make a video say an do anything I want it to. Shoot, I can even make one that makes Trump sound intelligent and that's hard to do but through the wonders of Audio Visual, it can be done.....okay, maybe that's too big a stretch.

Provide a link to support your version then. You also have to prove what you allege is true you know.

I didn't say it was fake, I'm not going to trust that guy's narration of events either.

There's a video and it clearly shows the lefty-loon assaulting folks. You OK with that? Got any links or information supporting your notion?

It easily could be like the attacks on the "Poh Boys" where it shows where one person from the Antifa attacked one of the Boys and they responded. The 10 seconds before that was edited out where the Poh Boys were gleefully physically attacking the Antifas. The RWers edited out that first 10 seconds so they could make a real militant group look like saints. When you show the clip from the time of the persons exit from the car then I'll believe it. Not until.

I don't know what happened at the beginning as there is no video, certainly don't see anyone backing down or running away scared. Anyway, if he's an asshole then I hope he pays a price for it. What ended happening anyway? Was he charged with a crime?

Unbelievable!! We have video of a TDS thug actually assaulting folks. We have history of TDSers punching and attacking innocent people with MAGA hats, we even have a full video of a stupid Indian threatening a kid and STILL TDSers are in denial of their own insipid hatred.

Why did the Trump mob single out his car to stop in the middle of the street? Was it because he was black?

Got a link to support that fantasy?

No need. The OP said he stopped his car in the middle of the street. The video showed the Trump mob surrounding him in the middle of the street. What more could you want? I just asked why they might have singled him out of all the other drivers there.

One cannot prove a negative. If it's true, you have to prove it. I can stage any kind of video I want. I can make a video say an do anything I want it to. Shoot, I can even make one that makes Trump sound intelligent and that's hard to do but through the wonders of Audio Visual, it can be done.....okay, maybe that's too big a stretch.

Provide a link to support your version then. You also have to prove what you allege is true you know.

You want me to show a clip that makes Trump look smart? Can't be done. I am a pretty fair hand in the Audio/Visual Lab but I don't even thing the people behind Star Wars could pull that off.

You want me to show a clip that makes Trump look smart? Can't be done. I am a pretty fair hand in the Audio/Visual Lab but I don't even thing the people behind Star Wars could pull that off.

It can be done, you just have to replace the audio and video.

NO!! YOU PROVE it happened how you claim otherwise you are a liar. I gave you the story, a video and the link. All you do is dis my link. So far you have provided 0.

TDS....ODS....CDS......only extremists support or show anger because of political issues. Most people don't care that much....rightfully so.

NO!! YOU PROVE it happened how you claim otherwise you are a liar. I gave you the story, a video and the link. All you do is dis my link. So far you have provided 0.

Your link is edited. Show the guy from the time before he exited his vehicle. And don't just show bits and pieces of it. Let it run instead of edits of it. You want to provide proof, provide real proof. Until then, enjoy your new horns.

Check out this guy.....A true TDSer.

"This man had so much hate in his heart that he attacked Trump supporters at an LA rally! He illegally parked his car in the middle of the street, got out, and began to yell at, put his hands on, and even spit in the face of Trump supporters."

Omar Navarro on Twitter

Democrats and the MSM are responsible for this. You TDSers here at the forum should be ashamed. 'Course, y'all are probably not capable if shame when it comes to your hatred of Trump.
May be despicable, but you can't blame ALL Democrats or else you and I get lumped in with neo nazis. If going to a rally:pepper spray-don't leave home without it!

That's why TDS liberals need to be shot on sight, because they're no more curable than a rabid dog. Nor are TDS liberals human; they gave up their humanity when they chose to behave like a rabid dog. And what is the solution to a rabid dog? Putting it down as quickly as possible.
With this attitude, do you wonder why people look upon Teump and his acolytes with disdain?

Who is 'Teump?" LOL
Ha they can’t even say his name correctly without having mini seizures.

It can be done, you just have to replace the audio and video.

You do that a lot do you? :ahole-1:

Sure.

Prove that was done in this case 'Mr. video expert.'

Oh, now I see. You didn't understand my post. My bad.

Nah, pass.

No, you said you could 'replace the audio and video'...So prove it. Prove that it was done in the case of the video I linked to in the OP. Put up or shut up.

Your link is edited. Show the guy from the time before he exited his vehicle. And don't just show bits and pieces of it. Let it run instead of edits of it. You want to provide proof, provide real proof. Until then, enjoy your new horns.

Prove my link was edited. Or shut up.

Forum List

Back