TDS Intolerance

[

You retards formed militias, called everyone a secret Muslim, seriously pondered if Obama was a prophesied antichrist, declared a white genocide, claimed Obama headed a secret conspiracy to destroy America, claimed there was a secret conspiracy to turn your kids into gay Muslims, claimed there was a secret conspiracy to put Muslims in charge of the country, claimed the President was Kenyan just because he was black, claimed pizza orders were secret pedophile codes, claimed Obama was a leader in ISIS; all that’s just off the top of my head. Do I need to go on?

BF in BF fantasy land.....Wooo Wooo :cuckoo:
Amnesia, hmm?

I don't know if you have amnesia BF I recommend you see a shrink.

Some people really get pissed on when people attack their families & livelihood.

farmers who are getting hammered by tariffs losing their family farms. People losing manufacturing jobs, Parents & grandparents watch as these asshats deny climate change putting there children & grandchildren at risk.

Americans watching decades of building America into a world leader see an amateur pull us basck only to let Russia or China take our place.

Americans who are embarrassed every day by the rantings of a Presidents with the temperament of a 8 year old brat.

People that care about this country are pissed off.

Ametica is going downhill & the MAGA wearing fools think it's great.
Obama Pelosi and Reid had us at the bottom of the hill with their boots on our necks...Trump is fixing that for good......bye bye swamp....

Democrats and the MSM are responsible for this. You TDSers here at the forum should be ashamed. 'Course, y'all are probably not capable if shame when it comes to your hatred of Trump.

Actually, it's not even about Trump anymore. They just missed their bro Obama. They wished he was still running the joint. Or in this case, the iniquitous crypt. :auiqs.jpg:
They know they won't be getting FREE stuff anymore. :D

Check out this guy.....A true TDSer.

"This man had so much hate in his heart that he attacked Trump supporters at an LA rally! He illegally parked his car in the middle of the street, got out, and began to yell at, put his hands on, and even spit in the face of Trump supporters."

Omar Navarro on Twitter

Democrats and the MSM are responsible for this. You TDSers here at the forum should be ashamed. 'Course, y'all are probably not capable if shame when it comes to your hatred of Trump.

You caught us. We took up a secret collection to pay that man to do that. If you would like to earn some of that collected money, call toll free 1-800- SPIT ON TRUMP

"This man had so much hate in his heart that he attacked Trump supporters at an LA rally! He illegally parked his car in the middle of the street, got out, and began to yell at, put his hands on, and even spit in the face of Trump supporters."

Omar Navarro on Twitter

You caught us. We took up a secret collection to pay that man to do that. If you would like to earn some of that collected money, call toll free 1-800- SPIT ON TRUMP

Don't be so joy happy about it!
Sheesh....

The Management would get angry if I posted all the graphics for the number of Demons that just got their wings on this one. Comon, Children, you just used your entire months supply on this one. Now there is no reason not to make a Christmas Special starring Jimmy Stewart on this one except Jimmy Stewart didn't go to hell.

upload_2019-6-4_16-51-41.jpeg

The guy shouldn't have spit on that woman. I have no idea what's going on in the rest of the video, I would like to have seen how it started.

Will this make a difference in Maxine Waters re election? Nope.

The guy shouldn't have spit on that woman. I have no idea what's going on in the rest of the video, I would like to have seen how it started.

Read my post the whole story is there I linked it.

This is another off the rails thread. In 2016 my mother in law got mad at my wife and I because we wouldn't vote for Clinton, she ripped us up one side and down the other, wrote us out of her will, blocked any communication with her. My sister in laws voted for Trump, and they have disowned. This country is going nuts and this thread is just more proof. The extremists are ruining this country.

Omar Navarro on Twitter

Not the point. Which is typical of TDSer posts.

You linked to a wingnut who is running against Maxine Waters.

What was that Trump supporter mob doing surrounding him and his family in the car in the middle of the street? He was just driving by. The mob stopped traffic.

Omar Navarro on Twitter

Not the point. Which is typical of TDSer posts.

Why did the Trump mob single out his car to stop in the middle of the street? Was it because he was black?

Some people really get pissed on when people attack their families & livelihood.

farmers who are getting hammered by tariffs losing their family farms. People losing manufacturing jobs, Parents & grandparents watch as these asshats deny climate change putting there children & grandchildren at risk.

Americans watching decades of building America into a world leader see an amateur pull us basck only to let Russia or China take our place.

Americans who are embarrassed every day by the rantings of a Presidents with the temperament of a 8 year old brat.

Give now ... so we can cure this debilitating disease...

55440b709436e.image.jpg

Only because her plantation robo-voters are thoroughly indoctrinated.

Only because her plantation robo-voters are thoroughly indoctrinated.

Of course her voters can't think for themselves according to you.

So as a Jew I am allowed I scream and harass Omar and Tlaib supporters? FakeDave strikes again with his illogic. This country is better off without people like you.

So the story is fake? Prove it.

I didn't say it was fake, I'm not going to trust that guy's narration of events either.

So the story is fake? Prove it.

One cannot prove a negative. If it's true, you have to prove it. I can stage any kind of video I want. I can make a video say an do anything I want it to. Shoot, I can even make one that makes Trump sound intelligent and that's hard to do but through the wonders of Audio Visual, it can be done.....okay, maybe that's too big a stretch.

Forum List

Back