Tea Partiers have a better grasp of science...how embarassing!

which was actually a mistake in terminology - what he meant was FORCIBLE rape and yes, rape to be considered rape has to be forcible - and yes, forcible rape is a very rare cause of pregnancy.
So his fundamental reasoning was accurate.
However, I still consider him an idiot.

Not for what he said, but for him getting involved into the discussion.
He should have invoked Newt's tactic :arrow:

Did the fact that women do not have "a way of shutting that whole thing down" ring any alarms? What part of his reasoning was fundamentally sound BTW?

there are no alarms because, except his weird wording(shutting down the body for me is multiorgan failure, which might happen, but some other factors have to be involved) it is physiologically true - the high level of stress hormones prevent pregnancy occurring upon forcible rape.
It is a well and long known fact in OB/GYN.

What are you talking about?

Mamooth is not a Tea Party member. In fact, he hates the Tea Party more than you do, and, like you, thinks they are all ignorant white redneck racists.

But you managed to fool him, so good for you.

I'm well aware of that Mamooth is not a tea party member. Did you notice I thanked Mamooth and proceeded to post my confession since the beans were spilled? You seem to be 1 of 2 people fooled by that. How did you guys miss it?

You seem to think that people believe you never thought the Tea Party were stupid and part of the KKK.

Yup, Democraps are skilled at demagoguery.......especially against blacks.

They are the party that spawned the Ku Klux Klan - and their Klan roots still shine bright to this day.
They pledged allegiance to the Tea Party and dominate there now.

Look at that, I proved you are a racist, and that you lied about not thinking the Tea Party is the worst part of the Republican party with one quote.

Feel free to pretend that you are outsmarting me, but even smart racists aren't smart enough to fool me.

Why would Fox lie then? I thought I could trust these guys to be truthful. Which one of you guys are lying?

Tea Party-backed Rep. Akin wins Missouri GOP Senate primary to take on McCaskill | Fox News

How would I know why they would lie?

From your link.

In doing so, he beat out Sarah Palin's candidate of choice, former state treasurer Sarah Steelman, and John Brunner, a businessman who poured more than $7.5 million of his own money into the race.

Fox says he is tea party backed. Is he or is he not?

Fox also said that Palin had a candidate running against him before he stepped in the crap with his legitimate rape statement. I believe that makes me right, even if Fox says he was backed by the Tea Party.

denying Evolution, The Big Bang Theory, and contraception doesn't show much knowledge of science.

Changing the subject and spouting nonsense is however the liberal definition of genius.
Throw in a few lies, some hate, accessory to murder and you got yourself a bonefide messiah!

which was actually a mistake in terminology - what he meant was FORCIBLE rape and yes, rape to be considered rape has to be forcible - and yes, forcible rape is a very rare cause of pregnancy.

Did the fact that women do not have "a way of shutting that whole thing down" ring any alarms? What part of his reasoning was fundamentally sound BTW?

From Todd Aiken who is not a tea party member.

How about the card carrying liberal Whoopie goldburgs rant about rape not being rape unless it is rape rape??

there are no alarms because, except his weird wording(shutting down the body for me is multiorgan failure, which might happen, but some other factors have to be involved) it is physiologically true - the high level of stress hormones prevent pregnancy occurring upon forcible rape.

I don't quite know what to say to that. I just want to make sure that I am clear on your stance. Are you saying that if a woman is forcibly raped she will not get pregnant?

Last edited:
There have been countless studies that prove one way or the other on this subject. It's tiring at this point.

Don't let it get your head, most of you guys have already proven in this thread alone that you are not this rare animal called the "intelligent" conservative.

That you believe intelligent conservatives are rare proves you're not an intelligent liberal.

Mamooth is not a Tea Party member. In fact, he hates the Tea Party more than you do, and, like you, thinks they are all ignorant white redneck racists.

But you managed to fool him, so good for you.

I'm well aware of that Mamooth is not a tea party member. Did you notice I thanked Mamooth and proceeded to post my confession since the beans were spilled? You seem to be 1 of 2 people fooled by that. How did you guys miss it?

You seem to think that people believe you never thought the Tea Party were stupid and part of the KKK.

They are the party that spawned the Ku Klux Klan - and their Klan roots still shine bright to this day.

Look at that, I proved you are a racist, and that you lied about not thinking the Tea Party is the worst part of the Republican party with one quote.

Feel free to pretend that you are outsmarting me, but even smart racists aren't smart enough to fool me.

You must be confused. i still think the Tea Party members are stupid. I was pretending I was surprised.

You didnt prove I was a racist. You proved I think some members of the Tea Party are KKK>

Right after you prove to me that everyone that leans conservative is a Tea Party member. .

no, the ones leaning conservative are definite dimocrap and rino supporters :lol:
you, leftard guys, are amazing in your ... originality :D

there is no Tea Party membership - it is a unassociated pool of groups and their sympathizers.

i didnt say membership I said member. There is no membership to be a male but you may be a member of that group. People professed they identified as part of the Tea Party. Therefore they are members.

So link to where Todd Aiken said he was a tea party member?

I understand you struggle with basic literacy above 3rd grade, but surely you see that the tea party is a single issue group!
Taxed
Enough
Already

Nothing religious or social, just fiscal.
Now go with that and tell us about the Tea party's stance on social issues.
Then tell us about whoopies stance on rape.
That reflects the opinion of the entire Obamacult liberal movement.

Who said child rape was not rape and why do you assume I would consider someone like that my own?
Wait for it...
I dont know what a Liberal would think about legitimate rape, but I'm pretty sure most if not all would never believe in such a concept like the Tea party does.
So. You don't like being broad-brushed with the views of one liberal -- but you don't mind broad-brushing all conservatives with the views of one conservative.

There's a word for that...what is it? Hypothermia? Hypodermic? Oh, yeah -- hypocrite.

You must be confused. i still think the Tea Party members are stupid. I was pretending I was surprised.

You didnt prove I was a racist. You proved I think some members of the Tea Party are KKK>
You did? Where ?

I proved you were an illiterate retard.
Who believes he can count all the way to potato!

Who said child rape was not rape and why do you assume I would consider someone like that my own?
Wait for it...
I dont know what a Liberal would think about legitimate rape, but I'm pretty sure most if not all would never believe in such a concept like the Tea party does.
So. You don't like being broad-brushed with the views of one liberal -- but you don't mind broad-brushing all conservatives with the views of one conservative.

There's a word for that...what is it? Hypothermia? Hypodermic? Oh, yeah -- hypocrite.

Don't confuse the retard with big numbers like "broad brush"!!

Wait for it...

I guess you got me on that one. :lol: You better check you boy Vox though.

"
Kahan wrote that not only did the findings surprise him, they embarrassed him.
“I’ve got to confess, though, I found this result surprising. As I pushed the button to run the analysis on my computer, I fully expected I’d be shown a modest negative correlation between identifying with the Tea Party and science comprehension,” Kahan wrote.
“But then again, I don’t know a single person who identifies with the tea party,” he continued. “All my impressions come from watching cable tv — & I don’t watch Fox News very often — and reading the ‘paper’ (New York Times daily, plus a variety of politics-focused Internet sites like Huffington Post and POLITICO). I’m a little embarrassed, but mainly, I’m just glad that I no longer hold this particular mistaken view.”

Read more: Eureka! Tea partiers know science - Tal Kopan - POLITICO.com

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They also have a firmer grasp of what our Constitution represents, but that's for another shocking study down the road.....

I see that the p-value is incrementally raised from .01 to .05 as the data is presented. And the coefficient of correlation drops from .26 down to .05.

A coefficient of .05 is an r^2 of .025. That is, party affiliation for tea party vs EVERYONE ELSE is 2.5% at a 95% confidence level. While it is 12.9% at a 99% confidence level for college vs non-college.

I have to wonder how that stands up at a 99% confidence level. Oh, it would be statistically insignificant.

Something is awkward about this.

When did you pretend you were surprised that you are a racist?

I don't quite know what to say to that. I just want to make sure that I am clear on your stance. Are you saying that if a woman is forcibly raped she will not get pregnant?
Given that rape is given as a reason for seeking an abortion in around 1% of all abortions, I'd say the evidence shows that to be true.

When did you pretend you were surprised that you are a racist?

About the same time you pretended you proved I was a racist but was wrong in thinking I was.

Forum List

Back