Tea Partiers have a better grasp of science...how embarassing!

Who said child rape was not rape and why do you assume I would consider someone like that my own?
Wait for it...
I dont know what a Liberal would think about legitimate rape, but I'm pretty sure most if not all would never believe in such a concept like the Tea party does.
So. You don't like being broad-brushed with the views of one liberal -- but you don't mind broad-brushing all conservatives with the views of one conservative.

There's a word for that...what is it? Hypothermia? Hypodermic? Oh, yeah -- hypocrite.

I guess you got me on that one. :lol: You better check you boy Vox though.
I don't have any boys. I'm responsible ONLY for what I say; others are each responsible ONLY for what they say.

I know progressives are great believers in the concept of collective punishment, but really, that's just intellectually lazy.

there are no alarms because, except his weird wording(shutting down the body for me is multiorgan failure, which might happen, but some other factors have to be involved) it is physiologically true - the high level of stress hormones prevent pregnancy occurring upon forcible rape.
It is a well and long known fact in OB/GYN.

I don't quite know what to say to that. I just want to make sure that I am clear on your stance. Are you saying that if a woman is forcibly raped she will not get pregnant?
Given that rape is given as a reason for seeking an abortion in around 1% of all abortions, I'd say the evidence shows that to be true.

Does the fact that many women dont even report rapes make you consider they would also be reluctant to give that as a reason for having an abortion? At least a little bit?

Wait for it...

So. You don't like being broad-brushed with the views of one liberal -- but you don't mind broad-brushing all conservatives with the views of one conservative.

There's a word for that...what is it? Hypothermia? Hypodermic? Oh, yeah -- hypocrite.

I guess you got me on that one. :lol: You better check you boy Vox though.
I don't have any boys. I'm responsible ONLY for what I say; others are each responsible ONLY for what they say.

I know progressives are great believers in the concept of collective punishment, but really, that's just intellectually lazy.

You just agreed with him about the rape thing Dave. Please tell me you were kidding?

I don't quite know what to say to that. I just want to make sure that I am clear on your stance. Are you saying that if a woman is forcibly raped she will not get pregnant?
Given that rape is given as a reason for seeking an abortion in around 1% of all abortions, I'd say the evidence shows that to be true.

Does the fact that many women dont even report rapes make you consider they would also be reluctant to give that as a reason for having an abortion? At least a little bit?

If your boy Malcolm x was still around he would have rape victims stoned to death. It's the way of Islam.

Last edited:
How has this thread gone? It does not matter. I will kill it.

Sarah Palin
Christine O'Donnell
Todd Akin
Rand Paul
Any USMB Tea Party nutjob.

Finis.

If your boy Malcolm x was still around he would have rape victims stones to death. It's the way of Islam.

Paul I know you are in a frenzy but try and calm down. :lol:

Ah, one of those *things that must not be tracked*...we must kill babies because sometimes women get raped and don't want to turn in the rapists.

Thanks to legalized abortion, women can be raped over..and over...and over...and over....and nobody ever knows. The abortion clinic will keep mum about it, there's never a baby to show for it...and the men who abuse them know that.

Late term abortions do not take place because women wake up at 9 months suddenly wanting to kill the babies they previously wanted. Late term abortions take place because women HIDE their pregnancies from people they know will force them to abort...the other side of that disgusting coin is the game of the abuser that plays like this...get the woman pregnant, tell her to get an abortion, refuse to take her to her abortion appointment, tell her you want the baby, wait until she's far along in her pregnancy, then tell her you don't want the baby and threaten her if she has it.

Let's hear it for the abortion industry! You guys are the best friends pimps and abusers EVER had!

When abortion is illegal, then #1, pimps and abusers can't play that particular game...#2, it becomes a LOT more difficult to hide crimes like incest and sex abuse, and #3, women aren't put at risk by coersive tactics when they're pregnant.

Instead of telling women that it's okay not to report rape, how about directing some of that zealous fervor towards educating girls to respect themselves, respect their bodies, report the men who abuse them, and teach them what resources are available to help them get out of those situations?

Abortion doesnt' cure abuse. It doesn't cure rape. It makes it worse because it is the means used to hide it.

Last edited:

Ah, one of those *things that must not be tracked*...we must kill babies because sometimes women get raped and don't want to turn in the rapists.

Thanks to legalized abortion, women can be raped over..and over...and over...and over....and nobody ever knows. The abortion clinic will keep mum about it, there's never a baby to show for it...and the men who abuse them know that.

Late term abortions do not take place because women wake up at 9 months suddenly wanting to kill the babies they previously wanted. Late term abortions take place because women HIDE their pregnancies from people they know will force them to abort...the other side of that disgusting coin is the game of the abuser that plays like this...get the woman pregnant, tell her to get an abortion, refuse to take her to her abortion appointment, tell her you want the baby, wait until she's far along in her pregnancy, then tell her you don't want the baby and threaten her if she has it.

Let's hear it for the abortion industry! You guys are the best friends pimps and abusers EVER had!

So are you with Dave and Vox on this? Do you think a womans body has a way of preventing pregnancy due to stress hormones preventing pregnancy?

Where on earth did you get that from my post?

When you choose to make sense, I will respond further.

Yes. That's what it said. Tea Partiers are better versed in science than liberals.
No it didn't! It made absolutely no comparison between Libs and the Tea Bag Brotherhood. Your false claim only proves the ignorance of the Right!

It compared Baggers to NON-Baggers, not Libs. The NON-Baggers included the smarter Libs and the dumber CON$ dragging down the Libs score. IOW, it was a comparison between Baggers and Libs with NON-Bagger CON$.

You could REASON this from the study if you had any simple arithmetic skills. Each chart has the breakdown of the sample's participants in the upper right corner. In the Libs/CON$ chart there were 1168 Libs and 1148 CON$ for a total of 2,316. In the Bagger chart there were 430 Baggers and 1886 NON-Baggers for a total of 2,316.

A comparison between Baggers and Libs would have had 430 Baggers and 1168 Libs for a total of 1,598. Since no such study was done then only a stupid fool would claim the study said Baggers were better versed in science than Libs!!!!!

trypng.png

tpscic.png
Wow, some people sure do bitterly cling to their bigotry when it's shown to be wrong, don't they?

Ed, your little hissy fit refutes nothing.
It shows that the Right lack basic comprehension skills even after the facts are laid out for them. The law "study" compared Libs to CON$ and Baggers to NON-Baggers but NOT Baggers to Libs, so any claim of a comparison of Baggers to Libs from the "study" comes from an inability to read, comprehend and analyze!

If your boy Malcolm x was still around he would have rape victims stones to death. It's the way of Islam.

You say frenzy, I say on a roll showing the world exactly how retarded you are!

Youve been trying for awhile now and its not working. Give up. You sound deranged. :lol:

It worked, you cannot use the English Language correctly.
You are a retard.
The fact that you made such retarded mistakes whilst boasting that you would catch me doing the same is ironic to say the least.
It's a karma thing perhaps.
You retard.
Low intelligence type.
Idiot.
Nutcase.
Dumb fuck racist.

Youve been trying for awhile now and its not working. Give up. You sound deranged. :lol:

It worked, you cannot use the English Language correctly.
You are a retard.
The fact that you made such retarded mistakes whilst boasting that you would catch me doing the same is ironic to say the least.
It's a karma thing perhaps.
You retard.
Low intelligence type.
Idiot.
Nutcase.
Dumb fuck racist.

Ok. :lol:

Apparently, you're not bright enough to realize you're being fed a carefully-crafted vision of the TEA Party by people with a vested interest in portraying them in a bad light.

Trust that I realize both sides carefully craft bad images of each other. However, the Tea Party has had some real humdingers you have to admit. My personal favorite:

“If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways of shutting that whole thing down.” -Todd Akin

15 Mind-Numbingly Dumb Things TEApublicans Have Said Lately | Americans Against the Tea Party

Todd Aiken is not a tea party republican.
See how fast the Tea Bag Brotherhood abandons their losers!

BTW, your bullshit was already debunked earlier in this thread when another fool made the same false claim! Further proof the Right is incapable of learning even when exposed to the facts!

To refresh your memory:

Tea Party-backed Rep. Akin wins Missouri GOP Senate primary to take on McCaskill | Fox News

Tea Party-backed Rep. Akin wins Missouri GOP Senate primary to take on McCaskill

Score another win for the Tea Party.

Missouri Rep. Todd Akin broke out of a three-way GOP primary fight Tuesday and won the nomination to take on Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill in the fall. Akin had played up his Tea Party credentials, in an unusual primary race in which all three candidates claimed conservative, outsider appeal.

The results send yet another Tea Party-backed candidate into the general election, with the McCaskill face-off considered one of the most closely watched Senate races of the year.

Tell us about the difference between "rape" and "rape rape".

There is none except for the extra rape. Why do you ask?

So why did Whoopie, imply that rape was ok but rape rape is wrong?
Has it something to do with the legitimacy of the rape?
Like it's ok for a liberal to forcibly sodomize a 13 year old girl ( Roman Polanski) but if it's not a liberal then it's "RAPE RAPE", is that your liberal reasoning?

Trust that I realize both sides carefully craft bad images of each other. However, the Tea Party has had some real humdingers you have to admit. My personal favorite:

15 Mind-Numbingly Dumb Things TEApublicans Have Said Lately | Americans Against the Tea Party

Todd Aiken is not a tea party republican.
See how fast the Tea Bag Brotherhood abandons their losers!

BTW, your bullshit was already debunked earlier in this thread when another fool made the same false claim! Further proof the Right is incapable of learning even when exposed to the facts!

To refresh your memory:

Tea Party-backed Rep. Akin wins Missouri GOP Senate primary to take on McCaskill | Fox News

Tea Party-backed Rep. Akin wins Missouri GOP Senate primary to take on McCaskill

Score another win for the Tea Party.

Missouri Rep. Todd Akin broke out of a three-way GOP primary fight Tuesday and won the nomination to take on Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill in the fall. Akin had played up his Tea Party credentials, in an unusual primary race in which all three candidates claimed conservative, outsider appeal.

The results send yet another Tea Party-backed candidate into the general election, with the McCaskill face-off considered one of the most closely watched Senate races of the year.

Show me the Tea party statements supporting any social issue?
It's a single issue grass roots organization, you fucking retard.
Taxed Enough Already.
Consider your retarded self de bunked.

Forum List

Back