Tea Partiers Protest At White House: 'Hang The Lying Kenyan Traitor'

The rally was meant to show support for a group of sheriffs who were supposed to meet on the Hill later Wednesday in an effort to voice opposition to the immigration actions, according to the Right Wing Watch. The rally was reportedly only attended by about two dozen people, the site reported.

Obama is acting unilaterally, against the law, against the will of the Congress and the Nation. So what's this got to do with racism?
Name the law.

You won't, because you can't.
The law that provides for the issuance of immigrant visas.
Be more specific, so I can look it up. What is the name of the law? How has Obama broken it?

Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952
Which was supplanted by the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965.

I see nothing contrary to Obama's lawful Executive Order.

Tea partiers shouted obscene, racist chants on Wednesday while gathered outside of the White House to protest President Obama's executive actions on immigration.

Right Wing Watch reported that among the shouts, captured on video by one of the activists, protestors could be heard calling for the hanging of Obama.

"Hang the lying Kenyan traitor!" one protester could be heard saying in the video.

"Plenty of trees in the front yard," another said. "Wouldn't be the first one hung on one of them trees."

"We've got rope," said another.

"Don't snap his neck, you pull him up watch him choke to death," someone else said.

The rally was meant to show support for a group of sheriffs who were supposed to meet on the Hill later Wednesday in an effort to voice opposition to the immigration actions, according to the Right Wing Watch. The rally was reportedly only attended by about two dozen people, the site reported.

Watch the video below, via Right Wing Watch:

None of those shouts are racist. Obama is a Kenyan American. That's simply a fact.

Thank you Bri. Please continue with posts just like yours. You are single handedly exposing the bat shit crazy right wing better than any liberal ad or speech could possibly hope to. I hope you have a funny hat and misspelled sign you prance around in occasionally too. Every little bit helps. On the behalf of the entire Democratic party, please accept our heartfelt thanks.

Well, with this linked post of mine, I expose Bulldog to be a pathological liar, so Bri I wouldn't accept his complement if I were you.
Cheney on Meet the Press Page 9 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Well KIWI.....I bow to your analysis. Porker is certainly as crazy or even crazier than BRI. We should be thankful for all the really crazy right wingers here. Great fun.

I hate saying it, but I think I have to agree with the teaper conspiracy theorists who say liberals are dressing as teapers to give the already racist movement more of a racist name. I tried searching for any mention of a teaper rally in DC on 12/10...I couldn't find one. Surely these teapers advertised their efforts...I mean they pushed the American Spring for months to get a few dozen people to show up. (Let's Roll Steph :lmao:)

I think it was a real "rally" - it was anti-immigration, barely a dozen people who are likely representatives of the wingnut wing and probably, with that few, not any sort of "official" rally. Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust Again Right Wing Watch

Obviously those who made the hateful statements are not representative of all members of the TPM, or of others on the right in general.

But this is representative of the hate and ignorance that finds refuge among the ranks of conservatives, where most racists identify as conservative and republican, and where most racists are attracted to conservative dogma.

It's incumbent upon conservatives, therefore, to examine their dogma to determine why it attracts racists and bigots, and to fix what is so clearly a problem.

What's particularly disturbing about this incident is that there are those with such unwarranted hatred for the president that they're actually willing to make such a public display of their hatred and ignorance absent any shame or embarrassment.

Oh sure. Modern liberals just do not have such members among their ranks...

:lmao:

What a Dullard.

I hate saying it, but I think I have to agree with the teaper conspiracy theorists who say liberals are dressing as teapers to give the already racist movement more of a racist name. I tried searching for any mention of a teaper rally in DC on 12/10...I couldn't find one. Surely these teapers advertised their efforts...I mean they pushed the American Spring for months to get a few dozen people to show up. (Let's Roll Steph :lmao:)

I think it was a real "rally" - it was anti-immigration, barely a dozen people who are likely representatives of the wingnut wing and probably, with that few, not any sort of "official" rally. Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust Again Right Wing Watch
Trust me, I don't buy into the teaper self victimization nonsense...but I could not find any mention of this 'rally' on the interweb. You would think the group would post pictured bragging about their success (lol) or there would be posts about the meeting somewhere to be found...then again, racists do tend to work underground and I didn't check Stormfront.

Trust me, I don't buy into the teaper self victimization nonsense...but I could not find any mention of this 'rally' on the interweb. You would think the group would post pictured bragging about their success (lol) or there would be posts about the meeting somewhere to be found...then again, racists do tend to work underground and I didn't check Stormfront.

True, but I also think you can have small groups like this that rally unofficially - just a bunch of idiots not exactly representative of much.

True, but I also think you can have small groups like this that rally unofficially - just a bunch of idiots not exactly representative of much.
Yet they are supported by the teapers on this forum and every other discussion forum on the internet.

Tea partiers shouted obscene, racist chants on Wednesday while gathered outside of the White House to protest President Obama's executive actions on immigration.

Right Wing Watch reported that among the shouts, captured on video by one of the activists, protestors could be heard calling for the hanging of Obama.

"Hang the lying Kenyan traitor!" one protester could be heard saying in the video.

"Plenty of trees in the front yard," another said. "Wouldn't be the first one hung on one of them trees."

"Don't snap his neck, you pull him up watch him choke to death," someone else said.

Did they burn down half the block & loot a bunch of stores?

None of those shouts are racist. Obama is a Kenyan American. That's simply a fact.

Thank you Bri. Please continue with posts just like yours. You are single handedly exposing the bat shit crazy right wing better than any liberal ad or speech could possibly hope to. I hope you have a funny hat and misspelled sign you prance around in occasionally too. Every little bit helps. On the behalf of the entire Democratic party, please accept our heartfelt thanks.

Well, with this linked post of mine, I expose Bulldog to be a pathological liar, so Bri I wouldn't accept his complement if I were you.

Well KIWI.....I bow to your analysis. Porker is certainly as crazy or even crazier than BRI. We should be thankful for all the really crazy right wingers here. Great fun.

Crap, I meant Porker was the pathological liar, not you. My apology for my error and I haven't even been drinking..

Did they burn down half the block & loot a bunch of stores?

God question Gramps. They were going to block/loot/burn, but they had 20 torches and there was a dozen protesters. So they looked at the torches and then counted the protesters and decided not to burn/loot because the numbers didn't add up.

Crap, I meant Porker was the pathological liar, not you. My apology for my error and I haven't even been drinking..

Shit happens.

and yet the Republicans havent brought forth this fact.....why is that?....

Obviously those who made the hateful statements are not representative of all members of the TPM, or of others on the right in general.

But this is representative of the hate and ignorance that finds refuge among the ranks of conservatives, where most racists identify as conservative and republican, and where most racists are attracted to conservative dogma.

It's incumbent upon conservatives, therefore, to examine their dogma to determine why it attracts racists and bigots, and to fix what is so clearly a problem.

What's particularly disturbing about this incident is that there are those with such unwarranted hatred for the president that they're actually willing to make such a public display of their hatred and ignorance absent any shame or embarrassment.
i asked jones a question the other day......all i got was.....

Heh. Funny how you don't realize your statements contradict each other.

And here we see a trait common to most on the right: stupidity.

Bri and EVERYONE else here at least responds to what is said about what they post.....except for you jones.....thats a trait common to only you ....i wonder why?........stupidity?.....

And here we see a trait common to most on the right: stupidity.

You just got your ass kicked by "stupid" people. How embarrassing.

Clayton is always getting his ass kicked.

and yet the jerk thinks he is smarter than everyone that he considers on the right.....but yet will not answer a question about anything he says....

Obama is acting unilaterally, against the law, against the will of the Congress and the Nation. So what's this got to do with racism?
Name the law.

You won't, because you can't.
The law that provides for the issuance of immigrant visas.
Be more specific, so I can look it up. What is the name of the law? How has Obama broken it?

Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952
Which was supplanted by the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965.

I see nothing contrary to Obama's lawful Executive Order.

Then either you can't read or you didn't look because no law has done away with the requirement for an immigrant visa and Obama hasn't ascended to the Monarchy as yet, even though he may think so.

I would think if they were really shouting those things, the Secret Service would be on it, They should put a stop to any verbal threat to the office of president.
Sorry, my sound isnt working, can you actually hear them shouting to Hang the President?

Forum List

Back