Tea Party Terrorist Arrested 3/20/2010

I bet you weren't bitching when that whacko cyntha mc,nutty mckinney slapped the shit outta the cop were ya hypocrite????

Yes, and I bet they never complain when they BURN the American flag at their protests.:lol::lol:

I bet you weren't bitching when that whacko cyntha mc,nutty mckinney slapped the shit outta the cop were ya hypocrite????

You might wanna at least offer a token condemnation of the protester and his actions before going off on your predictable deflection and finger pointing spree.

Deflection attempt part three.

tough shit, knock yourself out. here let me help ewe,, deflection attempt part four. you don't like your hypocrisy thrown in your face do you?

Unless you can produce a quote of me defending Cynthia there is no hypocrisy on my part. Go on ... start searching.

Part four of your desperate finger pointing and deflection attempt is noted though.

Well this isn't McKinney... but it IS you passing on the opportunity to "at least offer a token condemnation of the protester and his actions..."

Nice dodging skillz, Mr. President.

Honestly, who throws a shoe?

At your next opportunity... ya passed again; choosing to impart his clarification:

Arabs
it is a huge insult

dont you remember the Iraqis hitting the statue of Saddam with their shoes?

I know "why" he did it.

I was quoting Austin Powers ...

Given a third opportunity to "at least offer a token condemnation of the protester and his actions..."; you opted instead to offer this insight:

cant stand those movies enough to watch them all the way through, so i have no idea what you are talking about

Dude, those movies are great.

Which was the last thing ya felt compelled to offer in this violent act of protest imparted directly against the person of The President of the United States...

Now is that close enough Art?

Last edited:

Gee I wonder how many different cities that was? And I wonder how many of those were photoshopped? You see rdean, the tea partiers are not racists, sure there are a few, but very few and if I had seen some of those signs I would have asked the people to remove them. And I am pretty much average. So a few of those maybe, all of the offensive signs I doubt it unless someone went to every tea party picture they could for the past year to find them.

Nice try but everything on youtube isn't fact.

Classic denial. You refuse to believe the people you are associated with are racists, even when they do it right in front of you...(I say right in front of you due to the clips you can see).

Of course everything you see on the web is photo shpped. Of course its all fake. Of course there are only a few of them that are rcacists.

Ddue, I have seen this type crap here in arizona at a recent rally. Believe me, tea baggers are racists.

Gee I wonder how many different cities that was? And I wonder how many of those were photoshopped? You see rdean, the tea partiers are not racists, sure there are a few, but very few and if I had seen some of those signs I would have asked the people to remove them. And I am pretty much average. So a few of those maybe, all of the offensive signs I doubt it unless someone went to every tea party picture they could for the past year to find them.

Classic denial. You refuse to believe the people you are associated with are racists, even when they do it right in front of you...(I say right in front of you due to the clips you can see).

Of course everything you see on the web is photo shpped. Of course its all fake. Of course there are only a few of them that are rcacists.

Ddue, I have seen this type crap here in arizona at a recent rally. Believe me, tea baggers are racists.

You were at a TEA Party? Why is that so difficult to believe? I attended one, there were about 8 black people there. in a group of about 200 people. There was no racism, There were no Hitler signs, There were people from all walks of life getting together to tell the government to stop the wild ass spending.

I don't know how many people I've talked to or associated with in and around the Tea-Party movement... but it's hundreds of folk's... from all over the US; and they range across the entire spectrum of social and race categories... and there's never been a racial overtone, let alone racism... at the heart or on the table of any discussion relevant to the movement.

It's a movement of people who are sick and tired of being told that it's raining while some person is standing their pissing on their shoes.

Ironically, the Tea-party movement is about people being tired of the inherent corruption in the system... and part and parcel of that corruption is in the PC farce that claims that because someone is said to have a need; that this requires that another bow to; or is rendered subservient to that need...

Tens of millions of people have gathered peacefully across this nation for a year and a half in thousands of places; and in none ot hose places and in not a single instance has a wondow been broken, a car burned or a fist thrown by a single advocate of that movement.

Those folks are not racists; they're presence does not a mob make and that someone claims that they were spit at; does not make it true; and what's more; at the end of the day; even where it can be said TO BE TRUE... and even where there is evidence that a person FROM WITHIN THE MOVEMENT DID spit at one of those intent upon passing such egregeously foul policy as this would-be 'Health-care" bill... there's nothing about that episode which taints this movement.

PERIOD...

But that the opposition would seek to TRY and taint such a broad and deep movement through such a trivial act is proof of the depth of impotence of that opposition...

The spitting doesn't define the Tea-Party movement; but this flaccid little effort to define it as such does in fact define it's opposition...

ROFL... ya can't make this stuff up... You people are HYSTERICAL!

I support right to carry. I do not support carrying at events where heated exchanges take place. Call me stupid, but I believe gun ownership comes with responsibility.

And nobody has fired one at these events, so what are you pissing your pants over?

pissing my pants? get a life, loser.

:cuckoo:

These poor excuses for Americans have insulted our elected leaders right in the People's House. No respect. No respect for opposition and debate.

Where is it written we have to respect someone who is elected to political office? Are they aristocrats? No, they aren't. They are supposed to be employees of the people, so how about they start respecting us.

We respect the office. And respect for people who get elected is something a misanthrope like you cannot grasp and it leaves me wondering where and how you were raised.

Try running for office, let us say dog catcher or parking meter maid, I bet you'd get 2 votes...your own and that of somebody with a sense of humor.

fuck off, you nitwit

Interfering with the People's business and disrespecting the democratic values and traditions of American government. That is what the Tea Party is about.

You call back room deals, corruption, bribery, and constant changing of the parliamentary rules to suit the business of the day respect for democratic values and the traditions of the American government? It is the government that is disrespecting those traditions and values and that is what the tea partiers and others are pushing back against.

You have really devolved yourself in this thread into nothing more than a dishonest troll and have put your incredible bias on the table for everyone to see. You're not worth anymore of anybody's time.

those are ALL as American as apple pie. deal with it.:lol:

Oh fer crying out loud, we respect the office. what a gagger.

We saw all the loving RESPECT from the left and the Democrats when Bush was in office.

Still wondering where those camera people were when all this was happening.....:eusa_whistle:

yeah and where were the spy satellites? :lol:

I think you have a reading and writing comprehension problem. read the reports.

a CNN employee and others mention what happened inside the buildings as well. do you think they have cameras rolling 24/7?

STOP WATCHING CABLE NEWS!!!

LOL, now we are suppose to take the word of reporters for Cnn. aren't they the same news channel that did a fact check on a spoof about the Obama that Saturday Night live did.:lol:

You were at a TEA Party? Why is that so difficult to believe? I attended one, there were about 8 black people there. in a group of about 200 people. There was no racism, There were no Hitler signs, There were people from all walks of life getting together to tell the government to stop the wild ass spending.

Here is arizona, the pro tea baggers where all white, no diversity, and I could see the looks I was receiving. Of course no one there actually said anything to me. there was no parkinsons guy there for them to ridicule either.

I did read some interesting signs though. Very racist indeed. I SAY THEM. No photo shops.

Still wondering where those camera people were when all this was happening.....:eusa_whistle:

yeah and where were the spy satellites? :lol:

I think you have a reading and writing comprehension problem. read the reports.

a CNN employee and others mention what happened inside the buildings as well. do you think they have cameras rolling 24/7?

STOP WATCHING CABLE NEWS!!!

There were now protesters inside the building? I'm talking about all these News cameras that were covering the protests, and not one of them picked up any of this behavior.

Then you talk about CNN and tell me not to watch cable news? :confused:

You might wanna at least offer a token condemnation of the protester and his actions before going off on your predictable deflection and finger pointing spree.

Well this isn't McKinney... but it IS you passing on the opportunity to "at least offer a token condemnation of the protester and his actions..."

At your next opportunity... ya passed again; choosing to impart his clarification:

Given a third opportunity to "at least offer a token condemnation of the protester and his actions..."; you opted instead to offer this insight:

cant stand those movies enough to watch them all the way through, so i have no idea what you are talking about

Dude, those movies are great.

Which was the last thing ya felt compelled to offer in this violent act of protest imparted directly against the person of The President of the United States...

Now is that close enough Art?

You were told to never post at me.

That's a neg reppin'

Forum List

Back