Tea party thought pattern?

Zarius

Rookie
Oct 17, 2012
Who does a tea party member think of when they think of entitlements?

I know but will they admit to it?

I was thinking about this the other day. I don't know how well it fits reality. I would be interested in thoughts.

So I am listening to the Republican Representatives talking about cutting all this federal funding to things that help out the poor. I look up their districts and they are some of the poorest people in the country. I think the way it is sold is that when Republicans yell about that evil government out there wasting millions on electric cars and golf vacations they constituents never put two and two together that it is the same government that pays for their kids lunch five days a week.

More to the point, thread, I see these impoverished Republicans supporters, the overlap with Tea Party I'm not sure of, see a wasteful government and Obama phones but see themselves as hardworking, honest people who are just down on their luck and not asking very much from anyone and would gladly pay it back first chance they get. Republicans don't see them that way though. Republicans prefer to say, "There is a fool born every minute and as long as there are at least 51% of them all's good. God bless America!"

Reagan started the phone program they hate so much

That and so many other facts Republican candidates just happen to not mention when burning through multimillionaire's and corporation's money on their way to Washington to back stab the very same people whose baby they kissed the day before. The mother should have known he was kissing away her baby's nutritional assistance too.

When they think entitlements, they think of the following:

- Black people on welfare
- Hispanic people on welfare
- Government employee retirements (non military)

What they dont think of:

- White people on welfare
- Military retirements
- Medicare
- Medicaid
- Social Security

Who does a tea party member think of when they think of entitlements?

I know but will they admit to it?

Republicans/Tea Party are concerned about the future of the freaking Country. Democrats/communists are worried about the next election

The thing is most of the white trash fantasizing about amounting to something and supporting the tea party...
Don't...
Think.
These are reactive people. They buy tires after getting a warning or having a flat tire. They fix something after it breaks; preventive maintenance is something communists do.

What is alarming is these white trash morons don't get it that the top three to five percent of wage earners are the problem (just as fake liberals blame the top one percent, etc.), while the apathy of the top 20% is the critical mass enabling the top 3-5% with REAL POWER to evade paying enough to insist on efficient public policy.

Having noted all that, I absolutely support cutting government spending including entitlements without very specific measurable conditions. In particular I would end social security disability payments to anyone who has not worked enough to earn payments, and I would end all federal subsidies to education, etc.

It's time for major change. Some people will lose. So what?

Last edited:
The thing is most of the white trash fantasizing about amounting to something and supporting the tea party...

Don't...
Think.
These are reactive people. They buy tires after getting a warning or having a flat tire. They fix something after it breaks; preventive maintenance is something communists do.

What is alarming is these white trash morons don't get it that the top ten percent or so are the problem (just as fake liberals blame the top one percent, etc., when the apathy of the top 20% is the critical mass enabling the top 5-10% to evade paying enough to insist on efficient public policy.

Having noted all that, I absolutely support cutting government spending including entitlements without very specific measurable conditions. In particular I would end social security disability payments to anyone who has not worked enough to earn payments, and I would end all federal subsidies to education, etc.

You know there are black and hispanic TEA Partiers, right?

When your first sentence is bullshit, the rest of your post - regardless of content - becomes pointless drivel.

Calgal, the problem with you dead enders is you are not literate. White trash is a mind set or state of mind. (Not to mention that it could be my post addressed JUST literal white trash instead of wannabes like Alan West and that cuban idiot.) I am laughing out loud that you are too stupid to get that. You must BE white trash? Is that it?

But I digress...

The least competent post I ever wrote makes your best post (out of 50,000 is it) look like something out of a sophomore's application to the Heritage Foundation by way of Bakersfield. Your fingers generate a cesspool of willful ignorance that plenty of other nutballs find difficult to support.

Go away.

Last edited:

Don't...
Think.

What is alarming is these white trash morons don't get it that the top ten percent or so are the problem (just as fake liberals blame the top one percent, etc., when the apathy of the top 20% is the critical mass enabling the top 5-10% to evade paying enough to insist on efficient public policy.

You know there are black and hispanic TEA Partiers, right?

When your first sentence is bullshit, the rest of your post - regardless of content - becomes pointless drivel.

Oh yea....... like the ones who went down on this guy!

CPAC racism panel derailed by audience member who suggests slaves should have been grateful for food, shelter & clothing - Boing Boing

It's really amazing how so many people think they know exactly what someone else thinks. What do you think will happen to those on the entitlement programs when our ever increasing national debt makes them unsustainable and we lose them all together instead of just having them reformed or cut back? My guess would be nothing good.

Forum List

Back