Teabagger pulls out machine pistol over soda tax

He's an ex-felon in possession of a firearm. Plus there appears to be a gang affiliation. No worries, give him his gun back and set him back out on the streets. He's a good boy, he just needs his momma.

This is another Gabby Giffords stunt aimed at sending a gentle "warning" to anyone considering the ultimate goal of taxing health-harmers and the inevitable universal healthcare those taxes are meant to fund:

"Don't go there!".

But it's too late. We are going there.. The entire US economy cannot continue to be held hostage by the private healthcare/pharmaceutical monopolies racket. Enacting universal care paid for by taxing sodas, tobacco & liquor will:

1. Free up employers to hire more people, not having to pay for health premiums instead.

2. Free up more people to not worry about health and get these new jobs.

3. Remove the burdern of maintaining what is the equivalent of a second mortgage for those working poor having to pay out of pocket for insurance...that cash will instantly flow back into the economy creating more jobs still.

4. Increase GDP, lowered national debt.

Or, we can just stay with the old system and live in fear of BigHealth and BigPharma....and all go broke together...even the 1% who rely on the middle class for their very wealth. No middle class = no rich people. It's a proven formula over thousands of years of human history.

Last edited:
Well.. to be fair.. the story mentions nothing of party affiliation, voting record etc...

95 percent of blacks voted for Obama. Chances are he would have voted for Obama.

Chances are... but it does not say anything with any definition.. nor does it tie it to a political stance...

Sorry... I would not put this down a political path...

Well.. to be fair.. the story mentions nothing of party affiliation, voting record etc...

95 percent of blacks voted for Obama. Chances are he would have voted for Obama.

Chances are... but it does not say anything with any definition.. nor does it tie it to a political stance...

I believe it's fair to draw a conclusion based on the facts. I don't believe this guy voted, odds are he wasn't eligible but had he been able to vote I'd bet it's be democrat.

I believe it's fair to draw a conclusion based on the facts. I don't believe this guy voted, odds are he wasn't eligible but had he been able to vote I'd bet it's be democrat.

I just put it on a thug.. period.. not a pronounced tea bagger or Obamalama supporter or whatever else

If Obama had a son he'd look just like:
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Forum List

Back