Teacher beats up insane student

The kid is a little shit. But the teacher just can’t do that and will face far stricter consequences than the kid. Not smart at all.
Due to how anything and everything can be filmed these days, I highly doubt that the teacher cared what was going to end up on his plate if anything ever was dumped on it later on due to what we see him do during that clip. All that I know is that what we see him do is the perfect example of why it is so important for anyone, regardless of what authority group it is that they may be a part of, to make sure that they are minding their store well enough because if they are not, someone else at any time can and will step in and mind it for whoever has decided to lie down on the job.

God bless you and the teacher always!!!

Holly

P.S. And just in case anyone doesn't get who such a message is for, I am talking about parents and guardians who raise up their kids to become so disrespectful to other people. If those people are not going to punish those kids when they misbehave, someone else at any time can and will do it for them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back