Teacher Demands Her Students Deny the Existence of God

Proving a negative is bit difficult; if god exists it seems an easier proof would exist.

They do exist, dude.

Why do you think the Greek Aristotlean school came to believe in a 'Crafter' of the Universe and the flow of time?

Why do you think the Greek Emanationists school proposed a threefold charcter to God, in the form of a Crafter, a Logos (preconception of the universe), and a Spirit of Life all using simple reason centuries before Christianity was started and a long time before the Greeks knew anything about Jewish religion?

Proving a negative is bit difficult; if god exists it seems an easier proof would exist.

They do exist, dude.

So you keep saying. But you haven't actually factually established. Oh, you've alluded to all sorts of evidence. But you haven't actually presented any.

Please do so. I invite you to make your case.

So far you insist they exist because they exist. Which is a uselessly circular argument.

Why do you think the Greek Emanationists school proposed a threefold charcter to God, in the form of a Crafter, a Logos (preconception of the universe), and a Spirit of Life all using simple reason centuries before Christianity was started and a long time before the Greeks knew anything about Jewish religion?

Can you factually establish any of that?

One teacher is alleged to have infected her students with her opinion that God is a myth.

My question is how many teachers have infected their students by telling their students that God does exist?

Get the lesson plan on video then call the ACLU, dude.

Since there is no evidence yet produced to prove or disprove the existence of a god, one must presume that the brainwashing done to a child at an early age is used as a means to manipulate behavior and scare a child into conformity.

There is a ton of evidence that proves certain aspects about the existence and character of God and an accumulation of evidence that makes other things more plausible than to not believe in God.

That you have not acquainted yourself with the evidence does not mean the evidence does not exist, dude.

and yet bitch (see, I can drop down to your level, bitch) you fail to produce the evidence to support your superstition.

BTW, I was raised RC, had First Communion, my cub pack was based out of our parish, played CYO baseball and basketball and was Confirmed. I also had a paper route during some of these years, and read the paper every morning, thus I began to think.

Today I'm agnostic. Try thinking, it doesn't hurt.

They do exist, dude.

Why do you think the Greek Aristotlean school came to believe in a 'Crafter' of the Universe and the flow of time?

Anyone who believes there is a proof for God is an utter damn fool. But then again, so it anyone who believes in God (or gods)...

They do exist, dude.

Anyone who believes there is a proof for God is an utter damn fool. But then again, so it anyone who believes in God (or gods)...

Its just folks that accept their feelings as objective evidence. Literally arguing that god exists because they feel he does.

Its an argument that should come with its own running mascara and a fainting couch.

I pity schoolchildren in public fucking schools

Hussein gang of scum.....is messing with children heads

death to them...death to Obama and gang

You do realize that virtually none of what the kid alleged checked out, right?

8 of 22 students was interviewed by the school. Not one backed anything she said. With her account explicitly contradicted by the assignment itself.

They do exist, dude.

Its just folks that accept their feelings as objective evidence. Literally arguing that god exists because they feel he does.

Its an argument that should come with its own running mascara and a fainting couch.
That and they see design and think, Ah ha, a Designer, only, there isn't one. Anyone who sees design in a penis or an ear never met even an untalented first-year design student...

8 of 22 students was interviewed by the school. Not one backed anything she said. With her account explicitly contradicted by the assignment itself.
Christians lie, all the damn time, mostly to themselves.

Hussein gang of scum.....is messing with children heads

death to them...death to Obama and gang
Funny, we pity the ones being told God controls the world. Boy does he suck at it then...

may be a nuclear bomb ...will put them right

Fucking idiots...what...only nuclear will put bleeding hearts on the road again

Christians lie, all the damn time...

The part that's sad? The teacher they are trying to throw into the 'manufactured outrage' meatgrinder....

....is a devout Christian herself.

Christians lie, all the damn time...

The part that's sad? The teacher they are trying to throw into the 'manufactured outrage' meatgrinder....

....is a devout Christian herself.
The surprises me not at all. The People of the Book, aren't...

may be a nuclear bomb ...will put them right

Fucking idiots...what...only nuclear will put bleeding hearts on the road again

Wow. And this is why some conservative headjobs really scare me.

They have *such* a hard on for the literal apocalypse. Even if they have to create it themselves.

Back to the subject at hand - the statement "there is a god" is not a fact. It is a common assertion. It can neither be priven nor dis-proven.

The entire fit people are throwing about this is based on the idea that kids should not be exposed to the fact that god is not provable

fire that teacher

burn in Hell teacher

what are true blood Americans going to do about that

what? fucking cowards

what are you going to do

fire that teacher

burn in Hell teacher

what are true blood Americans going to do about that

what? fucking cowards

what are you going to do
Fire the teacher for correctly teaching a lesson?

What do you think she did wrong?

Forum List

Back