Teacher Demands Her Students Deny the Existence of God

It's not the job of Christians to prove the existence of God. It's just our job to introduce people to God, so they can decide for themselves. Faith is a personal decision that every person makes for himself. If you deny God after being presented to Him, that's between you and Him.

I don't have to show you anything. That's on your road, son, not mine.

More accurately, you *can't* show me anything. You can't demonstrate your claims. Nor find any specific flaw in mine.

As I said, you have no rational retort. As your conception of god is objectively indistinguishable from imagination.
You can't show me that God does not exist is more to the point.

I can't show you that the Easter Bunny doesn't not exist. Your logic works just as well for any product of your imagination. Which is why your conception of god is indistinguishable from your imagination.

You're using the 'Negative Proof' fallacy.

"X is true because there is no proof that X is false."

Negative proof - RationalWiki

Its a fallacy for a reason: it doesn't prove anything, nor is it evidence of anything. You could just as easily say that you can't prove that Voldemort doesn't exist, therefore Voldemort must exist.

You can't show me that God does not exist is more to the point.

And you can't prove he or she does either...
So? We aren't obliged to prove His existence. If you reject him, that's your choice, and yours alone.
Reject who? Your conception of God?

Remember, you can't factually establish that any of your conception is more than imagination. You might as well be talking about Megatron or invisible pink unicorns for as much evidence as you can produce to back your claims.

Skylar has committed the fallacy of false equivalency.

And he won't go read Thomas Aquinas and the five proofs.

Sky has fallen to the bottom of the sea.

Skylar has committed the fallacy of false equivalency.

How so? I can provide as much evidence that Frosty the Snowman doesn't exist as you can that your conception of god doesn't exist. You merely assume that God has certain attributes.....including existence. But you can't factually establish it.

That's the Begging the Question fallacy.

You can't demonstrate how your conception of god is distinguishable from your imagination. You can't factually establish any particular attribute. You merely assume them.

And your assumptions aren't my fallacy. They are your own.

And he won't go read Thomas Aquinas and the five proofs.

Sky has fallen to the bottom of the sea.

If you believe Thomas Aquinas somehow salvages your argument, then present his case. But you're not presenting an argument. You're alluding to one.

But you don't have the slightest clue what Thomas Acquinas argued. You're merely offering us yet another excuse why you can't back your own claims nor establish the slightest fault in mine.

As you still can't show us how your conception of god is distinguishable for anything you can possibly imagine.

Today I was given an assignment in school that questioned my faith and told me that God was not real. Our teacher had started off saying that the assignment had been giving problems all day. We were asked to take a poll to say whether God is fact, opinion or a myth and she told anyone who said fact or opinion was wrong and God was only a myth,” Wooley told board members,” according to EAG News.

The teacher “started telling kids they were completely wrong and that when kids argued we were told we would get in trouble. When I tried to argue, she told me to prove it, and I tried to reference things such as the Bible and stories I have read before from people who have died and went to heaven but came back and told their stories, and she told me both were just things people were doing to get attention.”

“I know it wasn’t just me who was affected by it. My friend, she went home and started crying. She was supposed to come with me but she didn’t know if she could” because she was so upset, Wooley said.”

The march of radical Marxist ass holes has only just begun. This is just a start, much worse is yet to come.

One teacher is alleged to have infected her students with her opinion that God is a myth.

My question is how many teachers have infected their students by telling their students that God does exist?

Since there is no evidence yet produced to prove or disprove the existence of a god, one must presume that the brainwashing done to a child at an early age is used as a means to manipulate behavior and scare a child into conformity.

Wry Catcher, very good, for that is what the extreme theists and anti-Godists are attempting to do.

Skylar continues to demonstrate his fallacy of false equivalency.

And you keep failing utterly to demonstrate that there's any evidentiary difference between your conception of god and your imagination.

Demonstrate the difference for us with evidence. If you can't, then how can you claim my equivalency is false? As even you can't show us a difference.

And you keep failing utterly to demonstrate that there's any evidentiary difference between your conception of god and your imagination.

Demonstrate the difference for us with evidence. If you can't, then how can you claim my equivalency is false? As even you can't show us a difference.
I don't have to is the point. And you can't.

I don't have to is the point. And you can't.

Lets be clear: you can't. You lack the capacity to. You have no way of demonstrating the difference between your conception of god and your imagination factually.

And its that inability that also destroys your 'false equivalency' nonsense. As you can't back that up either.

To get a better idea of what that teacher is all about, you really need to poll some of its former students. Who are asked about one of the most important issues of our day.

To get a better idea of what that teacher is all about, you really need to poll some of its former students. Who are asked about one of the most important issues of our day.

Who says that these are the teacher's former students?

It is up to the believer in atheism to prove his or her point.

Proving a negative is bit difficult; if god exists it seems an easier proof would exist.

So you're looking for evidence of the existence of the Creator?

LOL! You need look no farther than the Creation. (Psst... you're part and parcel of that Creation.)

See how easy that is?

Oh, your conception of god is remarkably specific. With names, appearances, attributes, beliefs, commandments, plans, plots, furies, etc.

Your first mover argument doesn't establish any of them. There's no need for a first mover to be good. Or sentient. Or aware of our existence. Or have any plan. Or be able to think.

.....there's not even a need that a first mover EXIST after moving first.

You assume all of that. And you can back none of it factually.

One teacher is alleged to have infected her students with her opinion that God is a myth.

My question is how many teachers have infected their students by telling their students that God does exist?

Get the lesson plan on video then call the ACLU, dude.

Since there is no evidence yet produced to prove or disprove the existence of a god, one must presume that the brainwashing done to a child at an early age is used as a means to manipulate behavior and scare a child into conformity.

There is a ton of evidence that proves certain aspects about the existence and character of God and an accumulation of evidence that makes other things more plausible than to not believe in God.

That you have not acquainted yourself with the evidence does not mean the evidence does not exist, dude.

Get the lesson plan on video then call the ACLU, dude.

There is a ton of evidence that proves certain aspects about the existence and character of God and an accumulation of evidence that makes other things more plausible than to not believe in God.

And what is the 'tons of evidence'?

That you have not acquainted yourself with the evidence does not mean the evidence does not exist, dude.

What evidence? So far you've epically alluded to evidence. But you haven't actually presented any.

Please do so.

Forum List

Back