Teacher Sues After Being Fired For Refusing To Use Transgender Student’s ‘Preferred Pronoun

You meant to say “left wingers.”

... The "left wingers" aren't constantly talking about birth control, abortion,... gay sex, transgenders, gay marriage, etc. ......

Of course they are. They (you) talk about little else.

False. .......

Despite the evidence of your personal obsession on this thread, for example?

All I'm looking for is an explanation for the right-wingers' obsession with sex........?

....as you repeatedly demonstrate YOUR obsession with sex...

leave everyone else alone. including people who have gender dysphoria.

Yet you have no similar requirement for transsexuals.

This is a case of an incredibly tiny minority bullying the vast majority by demanding they be called something they are not.

When are they going to live and let live instead of all this authoritarianism?

I'm still wondering why right-wingers are so fraught up [sic] with any and all issues relating to sex and gender. Issues that involve people whom they don't even know. This appears to be a constant obsession with no explanation.

The "left wingers" pretty much are live-and-let-live.

No shit. Witness San Francisco, Los Angeles, Sacramento, Portland, Baltimore, Chicago etc.

Pig styes.

How do you know? I don't know where you live, but is it a "pigsty" too?

But your response about what you have heard about some cities does not address any sexual issues and you did not respond to my post about the right-wingers and their sick obsession with sex and gender. It's been known for decades that the vast majority of Americans have not followed the no-sex-until-marriage/sex-only-with-one's-spouse/no-sex-unless-the-couple-wants-a-baby-because-contraception-is-bad thing. Is this the lifestyle that right-wingers actually practice and wish to impose on all of us heterosexuals? Why are they doing it? I think that they would be laughed off of every military base and college campus in the country.

You're too darn old to be this obsessed with everyone else's sex life, honey

All you can come up with is a cheap shot about my age.

I'm not obsessed with everyone else's sex life. I'm questioning why you idiots are. What the hell is "abstinence only" education supposed to do and why have we wasted so many millions on it instead of preparing the kids for adulthood with a comprehensive sex education, in which abstinence can be included? You people in the cults are responsible for endangering the futures of millions of young people who are not, themselves, in the cults. What are you monkeys trying to accomplish? More abortions? More broken heterosexual relationships? More poor people struggling to make a living for themselves and a passel of kids they didn't/couldn't plan for?

This is a case of an incredibly tiny minority bullying the vast majority by demanding they be called something they are not.

"Bullying"? Oh you poor dears! You are sacrificing soooo much, that I must pass you a virtual tissue. What horrible things are you being subjected to, besides nothing?

No shit. Witness San Francisco, Los Angeles, Sacramento, Portland, Baltimore, Chicago etc.

Pig styes.

Actually, they are beautiful cities.
You obviously have not seen them

I live in Sacramento. I've occaionally been to Than Fwanthithco. Have you seen these shitholes? I have.
I used to live in the Bay Area in Solano County

San Fran is a wonderful city
Cosmopolitan, great restaurants, beautiful views, scenic architecture
Lot of fun places to hang out

"Bullying"? Oh you poor dears! You are sacrificing soooo much, that I must pass you a virtual tissue. What horrible things are you being subjected to, besides nothing?

I realize you are saddled with an IQ below 80 but the teacher in question was fired.

Have you ever considered growing up a little bit? Being stupid is one thing but continually acting like a 13 year old is something else altogether.

I realize you are saddled with an IQ below 80 but the teacher in question was fired.

Have you ever considered growing up a little bit? Being stupid is one thing but continually acting like a 13 year old is something else altogether.

Of course you would come up with a cheap insult about intelligence. I grew up a long time ago. Maybe this guy can get a job in a religious school. What makes you the Great Definer? Where did you get your authoritarian streak from? It's very childish to expect everyone else to follow whatever "rules" you make up.

Of course you would come up with a cheap insult about intelligence. I grew up a long time ago. Maybe this guy can get a job in a religious school. What makes you the Great Definer? Where did you get your authoritarian streak from? It's very childish to expect everyone else to follow whatever "rules" you make up.

I see a tiny population, that is roughly 0.5% of the nation, trying to dictate to the rest of the human race, scientifically inaccurate descriptions, that contradict 6,000+ years of human history.

And you want to claim that we are the great authoritarians?

I think this qualifies you, and those like you, as a cult of mass delusion. Are the monsters trying to get you? We have professional people, and pills, for those with your condition. We'll keep you safe from the monsters.

West coast? Not since the 70s. I can do business by phone or email. I have friends who still travel there. Pig styes, by their reckoning.

Chicago? Went once. Except for the photo op portion, pig sty.

Baltimore? Not since 1995. Pig sty. More so now by report.

I have biz in NYC now and then. It's been deteriorating under De Blasio.

I have been to all of those cities. Would not hesitate to visit any one of them again. Beautiful buildings, active nightlife, cultural activities, plenty to see, plenty to do. I can honestly say I enjoyed meeting the people in those cities.

I prefer them to the right wing cities where the best attraction is the local Walmart

I've been to LA and SF, and had a great time in both except for traffic in LA and parking on a hill in SF. Wonderful cities. I used to live a half-hour from B'More. It was a great place to go. I took my Dad (WWII vet) on a sub that is anchored at Harborplace, which is always enjoyable. Little Italy, Greek Town, Lexington Market, the waterfront with one of my favorite bars, The Horse You Came In On at Fell's Point, and a great shop called Ten Thousand Villages that sells crafts made by villagers in poor countries, with the proceeds going to development in those nations.
B'More a pig sty? No way. Visit Fell's Point and Eat Bertha's Mussels!

This idea of attacking certain locations in the U.S. is ridiculous. It is some weird political ploy. I wonder where the people who indulge in this garbage actually live.
I live about 45 min from Baltimore
Great city to visit. Not just the inner harbor tourist area, but Fells Point, some of the ethnic neighborhoods, local crab joints, Natty Bohs

It's a shame that more people don't explore the country that they live in. You are where I am, where we can get to places like B'More, Harper's Ferry, Sharpsburg, the Virginia wineries, DC, Annapolis, Oxford, Smith and Tangier. I even took my dad to the open house at Andrews. He was old, and boy, did they treat him well. Always something to do. We live in a great place.

I have been to most of the major cities in the country.
Love NYC, Boston, Philly, SF, DC, Austin TX is awesome, Baltimore has its ethnic flavor, San Diego is just plain fun
Not crazy about LA and Atlanta ....they just seem generic

I have also spent months in Texas, Arizona, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Carolina and seen what Conservative America has to offer
I see the postings of Conservatives on this board attacking our major cities (run by Democrats), but Conservative America is just plain dull. No civic pride, no parks, dinner at Denny’s, shopping at Walmart, night life is the local dive with a juke box and a pool table.

Pig styes.

I live in Sacramento. I've occaionally been to Than Fwanthithco. Have you seen these shitholes? I have.
I used to live in the Bay Area in Solano County

San Fran is a wonderful city
Cosmopolitan, great restaurants, beautiful views, scenic architecture
Lot of fun places to hang out

I was only in SF once. I loved the concept of "carry-out cocktails" that you could take with you to watch those ridiculously funny sea lions throwing each other overboard. Alcatraz was really interesting. I've never seen such fog ("Oh, there's a bridge there? So there is. It wasn't there before.") And I met a high school friend who I hadn't seen in 25 years, and spent the evening sitting on her lap. True to form, she had blow-up sharks dangling in her bathroom. She always was whimsical. SF is a wonderful, exciting place.

Pig styes.

But your response about what you have heard about some cities does not address any sexual issues and you did not respond to my post about the right-wingers and their sick obsession with sex and gender. It's been known for decades that the vast majority of Americans have not followed the no-sex-until-marriage/sex-only-with-one's-spouse/no-sex-unless-the-couple-wants-a-baby-because-contraception-is-bad thing. Is this the lifestyle that right-wingers actually practice and wish to impose on all of us heterosexuals? Why are they doing it? I think that they would be laughed off of every military base and college campus in the country.

I'm not obsessed with everyone else's sex life. ....

But you can’t seem to stop talking about it.

I think people should at least try to be understanding and respectful towards other people. If someone wishes to be trans what is it really hurting to be nice? too many evil and nasty people in this world and it serves no one any good.

Pig styes.

I have never said anything about someone else's sex life. I don't care if fundies carry out their sex rituals.What I have said pertains to getting to the bottom of why these trashy people spend such energy on delving into other people's sex lives and trying to control them. I just want to get to the bottom of the motive for the right wingers' excessive preoccupation with what other Americans do. They seem to be either trying to control heterosexuals or wipe out heterosexuality altogether.

Pig styes.

Neither can the republican party and conservatives that wish to control peoples lives. There's no question about it. Why not let people live the way they wish?

People like me only wish for liberty.

Pig styes.

Neither can the republican party and conservatives that wish to control peoples lives. There's no question about it. Why not let people live the way they wish?

People like me only wish for liberty.

Me, too. People have sex for lots of reasons, from pick-ups to profound emotional connections. I don't know much about the emotional conditions of people who exchange money for sex or indulge in barroom pickups because I was never at that place, but I do know from emotional connections and it seems that these control-freaks know absolutely nothing about human emotions. To them, everything among heterosexuals is a barroom pickup that proceeds to the back of a car. Most of us heterosexuals don't live like this.

Pig styes.

I have never said anything about someone else's sex life. I don't care if fundies carry out their sex rituals.What I have said pertains to getting to the bottom of why these trashy people spend such energy on delving into other people's sex lives and trying to control them. I just want to get to the bottom of the motive for the right wingers' excessive preoccupation with what other Americans do. They seem to be either trying to control heterosexuals or wipe out heterosexuality altogether.
Nobady cares wtf you do. Just don't expect others to share your delusions.

If you don't care what other people do, why all the right-wing sniffing around other people's crotches? Their cries of "abstinence!" Their efforts at keeping people sexually ignorant. What's that all about? They are very anti-heterosexual. What's their thing?

If you don't care what other people do, why all the right-wing sniffing around other people's crotches? Their cries of "abstinence!" Their efforts at keeping people sexually ignorant. What's that all about? They are very anti-heterosexual. What's their thing?
I don't care if you like sniffing crotches. Stay away from mine though.

Other than that, if you want to be a fag, be a fag, but don't expect for me to use feminine pronouns when referring to you.

I don't care if you like sniffing crotches. Stay away from mine though.

Other than that, if you want to be a fag, be a fag, but don't expect for me to use feminine pronouns when referring to you.

I don't sniff crotches. That's what right-wingers do.

"Fag" is a hate term, and your use of it demonstrates exactly what you are.

Yeah. You can use feminine pronouns to refer to me. I happen to be a female heterosexual. Your right-wing crotch-sniffing ways seem to be centered on females who are heterosexual or whom the right-wingers think that they can force to be heterosexual. Why do you people want to fuck up heterosexuality so badly?

Forum List

Back