teacher threaten students if they dont watch gay pride video

what does gay pride have to do with math? sick as liberals.
If religious pride cannot be taught in schools, then this sort of ideology should not be allowed either. If I were students in that class, I'd walk out.

what does gay pride have to do with math? sick as liberals.

Maybe the kids won't understand math or reading. But when they graduate, they'll know all about men violating each others butt holes and I guess that might qualify them for a job as a towel boy in a LGBTQ+ bathhouse.

Maybe the kids won't understand math or reading. But when they graduate, they'll know all about men violating each others butt holes and I guess that might qualify them for a job as a towel boy in a LGBTQ+ bathhouse.
:laughing0301: and 😢 at the same time...

About a half dozen of the kids should slash his tires and wipe up the school parking lot with his face.

If religious pride cannot be taught in schools, then this sort of ideology should not be allowed either. If I were students in that class, I'd walk out.
I second this. If one thing isn't going to be welcome, why should anything else be allowed in?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wonder what was said during the other classes. According to the write up, the film was being shown in every single classroom.

Where are all the parents in this nonsense?

I mean I see some here and there pushing back against schools but Jesus with all this nonsense I'd have expected a whole lot more uprising of parents across the country.

Oh my, yet more parents and kids going to be added to the Democratic Party's terrorist watch list. When will these filthy peasants learn their places?

Forum List

Back