🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Teacher Was Diagnosed with Cancer After a Nurse Dismissed Her Symptoms for a Year as 'Anxiety'...good job Obamacare

Recently in the past few years i've been disappointed in many of them. AND a hospital that flat out lied to me.

That's not due to obummer care. That is just poor doctoring. I had the same issue long before obummer care ever got enacted. Shit doctors are shit doctors and they need to be discovered and gotten rid of before they kill people.
I second this, but to me, nurses are no different. If they are not thorough enough where it matters most, to the curb is where they need to be kicked.

God bless you and the teacher always!!!

Holly

If you think it's bad here, look at the care Brits get by both their physicians and hospitals. Then there's the question as to why do Canadians come to the U.S. for quicker treatment and surgery,
rather than wait months or years for treatment?

Donald Berwick - Center for American Progress​

https://www.americanprogress.org › people › berwick-d...

In July 2010, then-President Barack Obama appointed Dr. Berwick as administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services—a position he held until ...

And the Democrats built their 'healtcare' on the Brit model.

But Berwick admitted that far from being about healthcare.....it is really a redistribution of wealth bill......

"Among Donald Berwick's greatest rhetorical hits is this one: "any health-care funding plan that is just, equitable, civilized and humane must—must—redistribute wealth from the richer among us to the poorer and less fortunate." Count that as one more reason that President Obama made Dr. Berwick a recess appointee to run Medicare and Medicaid rather than have this philosophy debated in the Senate."

It is communism sans the wall against which the citizens are shot.

And the dunces can't wait to give up all their earning.

Forum List

Back