Teachers have to pay because Scalia is gone

LOL, like the Unions have control over the SCOTUS calendar. The GOP gambled and lost on this one.

Any teacher that doesn't want to pay union dues shouldn't get the benefit of collective bargaining. Let them go back to the pay available before a union stepped in.

yeah it's a wonderful system.

people who earn 20k are taxed to death so teachers can live on Easy St, and have protected job security no matter how low the graduation rate drops.

Any teacher that doesn't want to pay union dues shouldn't get the benefit of collective bargaining. Let them go back to the pay available before a union stepped in.

people who earn 20k are taxed to death so teachers can live on Easy St, and have protected job security no matter how low the graduation rate drops.
What teachers are living on Easy St? And there is no such thing as "protected job security no matter what"?

It amazes me how, if teaching is such a wonderful deal, we don't have more RWrs jumping into the teaching profession......like you. Why aren't YOU a teacher?

What teachers are living on Easy St? And there is no such thing as "protected job security no matter what"?

It amazes me how, if teaching is such a wonderful deal, we don't have more RWrs jumping into the teaching profession......like you. Why aren't YOU a teacher?

Easy. Because I am not permitted to coldcock the little motherfuckers when they wise off to me.

Forum List

Back