Team MAGA Fail: Arkansas governor issues statewide order requiring masks in public. OOPS!

I accept that correlation isn't causation but how has every country that has required masks managed to decrease it?

NY has a much higher death rate than Arkansas, and has insisted on face masks for months.

New York has gotten better. Arkansas has gotten worse.

View attachment 364083

Looking at the long on the left,you'll see that Arkansas' rates are only a tiny fraction of NY.

Put both states on the SAME graph, and you'll see what I mean.
The Y axis doesn't show 'rate'.

Looking at the long on the left,you'll see that Arkansas' rates are only a tiny fraction of NY.

Put both states on the SAME graph, and you'll see what I mean.

Here's another interesting graph.

1594934193389.png

These are the positive infection rates. (The percentage of people getting tested who test positive for covid)

The blue line is the 7-day moving average.

New York is at 1.1%. (Out of 100 people who get tested, about 1 tests positive)
Arkansas is at 13.6%.

It's getting better in New York. It's getting worse in Arkansas. Hence why the Republican governor made this announcement.

I accept that correlation isn't causation but how has every country that has required masks managed to decrease it?

NY has a much higher death rate than Arkansas, and has insisted on face masks for months.
Are you suggesting that Arkansas be stupid enough to wait until it gets as bad as New York? Did you graduate high school or did you drop out to make the big money?

Masks don't work. They may make you sick[er].

View attachment 364071

Is not testing not working? To confirm the COVID is a Hoaxs?
Heard a guy who works in a lab on Rush today. He said Covid testing has increased at least 4 fold.

Gee, what results in new cases would we see if we're doing FAR MORE TESTING? Any idea?

Because nothing in the Constitution grants permission the government to suspend liberty in the event of a "virus". The government has no authority to order me to wear a mask anymore that it has the authority to order me to eat asparagus.
If that's your argument then you are wrong.

The Constitution does allow for that.

Let us not forget that just a few months ago all the "experts" were telling us NOT to wear masks. This whole thing is a farce and if you're too stupid to see it, that's on you.

1.jpg
5.jpg
9.jpg
12.jpg
15.jpg
23.jpg
39.jpg

Because nothing in the Constitution grants permission the government to suspend liberty in the event of a "virus". The government has no authority to order me to wear a mask anymore that it has the authority to order me to eat asparagus.
If that's your argument then you are wrong.

The Constitution does allow for that.

It absolutely does not. But feel free to find the clause in the Constitution that says "all rights contained within are void in case of virus" and show it to me.

" the evidence is strong that masks don't work."
Really?
That's interesting.
Do you have that evidence?
Name the country's that require it and the ones who doesn't.

It absolutely does not. But feel free to find the clause in the Constitution that says "all rights contained within are void in case of virus" and show it to me.
Only if you promise to hold your breath while I go and get it for you.

" the evidence is strong that masks don't work."
Really?
That's interesting.
Do you have that evidence?
Name the country's that require it and the ones who doesn't.
There's no evidence then?

Forum List

Back