Team Trump is hoping for disaster in Florida

There's a certain flavor of moderates that say, Trump is a jerk, but what the Left has done to him is beyond the pale and cannot be accepted.

And then there's the Mac and Taz "moderates" who have let their Two Minute Hate overtake their brain. Trump is Satan, everyone who voted for him is in a cult, end of story.

They really cannot see that they are EVERYTHING they accuse. I have tried to make them see. It's fruitless.

If they were capable of seeing, they wouldn't' need to be shown.

The hurricane hasn’t even hit yet, and Laura Loomer is already politicizing it to try and bash Ron DeSantis. She even puts a hashtag at the end with absentee governor, despite the fact he’s been in the state the last several days prepping for it.

I think you've got the wrong party. That was Rahm Emanuel under Obama.

Laura Loomer is a Floridian that ran for Congress and a right leaning political commentators and activist.

She has a valid complaint. There is going to be ramifications from Florida's insurance problems.
THanks. Haven't followed the Ins. issues in Fla. We're having Ins. issues here in CA. Getting homeowners is a bitch.

SO she's not part of Trump's team? Dont Taz Me Bro is lying?

How am I lying? She's one of the most recognized faces of the MAGA movement. I never said she was an employee of the campaign, but Trump wanted to make her one just a few months ago.

How am I lying? She's one of the most recognized faces of the MAGA movement. I never said she was an employee of the campaign, but Trump wanted to make her one just a few months ago.

LOL SO if we find someone that expresses support for your leader Potatohead and they support pedophelia, it's fair game to say that Potatohead supports pedophelia?

LOL SO if we find someone that expresses support for your leader Potatohead and they support pedophelia, it's fair game to say that Potatohead supports pedophelia?

We can cut the middleman out in that scenario.

Forum List

Back