Trump Is Starting To Get On My Nerves

I thought libs supported a color-blind society?

But I suppose that goal no longer drives the left

Now libbies want to divide everyone by skin color and ethnicity

So for them ted cruize was born hispanic and thats all he will ever be
How many Hispanics do you know who's birth name is Rafael but want to be referrd to asTed?

Is Lyin' Ted ashamed of his Hispanic heritage?

You’re going by polls… that you routinely dismiss under most circumstances

And what people think isn’t necessarily the facts

Definitely not in this case
LOL. There are about a million polls taken over two years and more, all from reputable polling agencies. They all come out the same way. These are not outlier polls.

I'm a strong supporter of the Fair Tax, though I'm not big on the pre-bate. If you are saying I'm wasting my time that Republicans are no different, then I get it, I'm good, I won't worry about Trump or Biden and vote third party since it doesn't matter which lying party I vote for
I'm just saying that all politicians lie, especially during campaigns. It's a given.

I'm just saying that all politicians lie, especially during campaigns. It's a given.

I know you're a good guy and I guess I am being kind of snarky, but it is a legitimate question. I disagree with Trump on almost every position, starting with that he is no fiscal conservative. Why bother if he lies like the rest of them to even consider him?

And that means it makes sense now? I think not, vermin

I may have been joking by suggesting AOC for President, but she's a whole lot more qualified than your god Trumpolini.

At least she is not a sociopath.

Loosen up, MAGGOT!

welcome to the party! Drinks are over there (points…over there).

Not everyone who votes for trump necessarily likes trump, it’s just that in the face of the alternative….people will vote for him.
And they should unless they want more of the relentless march to total Marxist totalitarianism where the Democrats are taking us. ANY Republican, just because of the constituency they represent, however feckless and gutless or wrongheaded, is going to be better than voting Democrat at this time.

And they should unless they want more of the relentless march to total Marxist totalitarianism where the Democrats are taking us. ANY Republican, just because of the constituency they represent, however feckless and gutless or wrongheaded, is going to be better than voting Democrat at this time.
I disagree. What if being dictator for one day, allows that dictator to declare Himself dictator for life?
Would it be acceptable to shoot the dictator that tried that between the eyes?
Asking for a friend.

I disagree. What if being dictator for one day, allows that dictator to declare Himself dictator for life?
Would it be acceptable to shoot the dictator that tried that between the eyes?
Asking for a friend.
If you put that much importance on a light hearted rhetorical expression, there isn't much common ground to have a discussion about it. Wouldn't you agree?

If you put that much importance on a light hearted rhetorical expression, there isn't much common ground to have a discussion about it. Wouldn't you agree?
Sure, I agree. I might not find that talk to be quite as light hearted as you do, but still hope that you're right.

Not that I would ever, ever, ever, under any circumstances vote for a dim..... Unless the Republican had two horns and a tail..... Even then, I would have to re-examine my morals..

I digress. Trump is way ahead in polling but he seems to insist on taking cheap shots at my Governor. Who, I would frankly rather see as the Republican nominee. But I'm okay with Trump. If he'd just learn to shut the hell up once in a while.

Exhibit A

-- Confronted with this, Fauci now says he Made a Freudian Typo and that he was wrong at the time to say it was a "fact."

All of this is creating some blowback for Donald Trump, who effectively made Anthony Fauci the President-in-Fact for a year, and later bestowed upon him a Presidential Commendation for his great service.

Donald Trump is frank and forthright in admitting that if there were any mistakes made, they were all made by (checks notes) Ron "DeSanctimonious."

I know people make excuses for Trump's cowardly, weakling failure to step up to Fauci and Brix and tell them NO! The country was in a panic, they'll say. He's a germophobe. Fauci and Brix "played" him.

(The very stable genius seems to get "played" by leftwingers an awful lot.)

Okay, suppose I excuse his Chicken Little act in 2020-2021:

What excuses his shameless, remorseless lying now?

Is just everything acceptable if Trump does it?

H/T Ace

But CBD is a despicable coward

DeSantis acts like he was on to Fauci's act the whole time, but he was a big Fauci fan. Nobody's hands are clean on that disaster.

DeSantis acts like he was on to Fauci's act the whole time, but he was a big Fauci fan. Nobody's hands are clean on that disaster.
That's true but I cut them all some slack on that. When COVID hit it was an unknown. Nobody knew exactly how it would behave, how it would mutate, how best to protect the public from it, how to treat it. It was all trial and error for many months.

Neither Trump nor DeSantis nor the vast majority of world leaders were trained in either complex science or medicine and of necessity had to rely on the advice and recommendations of those who were. They had no way to know that Fauci would lie to or mislead them but at the time recognized as the nation's top infectious disease expert he was the logical go to person for policy recommendations.

Trump now acknowledges that the states of those governors who chose to adopt pretty much business as usual policies overall fared much better and suffered less long term damage than those who adopted the more draconian policies. And the ratio of illness to the population was essentially little different.

But in all things hindsight is much more likely to be 20 20 than when facing the unknown.

That's true but I cut them all some slack on that. When COVID hit it was an unknown. Nobody knew exactly how it would behave, how it would mutate, how best to protect the public from it, how to treat it. It was all trial and error for many months.

Neither Trump nor DeSantis nor the vast majority of world leaders were trained in either complex science or medicine and of necessity had to rely on the advice and recommendations of those who were. They had no way to know that Fauci would lie to or mislead them but at the time recognized as the nation's top infectious disease expert he was the logical go to person for policy recommendations.
Fauci didn’t lie or mislead.

Trump did however. Over and over and over

Trump knew before the virus hit that it was bad… deadly… and easily spread.

That’s on TAPE

And he played it down.

Forum List

Back