Trump Is Starting To Get On My Nerves

Not that I would ever, ever, ever, under any circumstances vote for a dim..... Unless the Republican had two horns and a tail..... Even then, I would have to re-examine my morals..

I digress. Trump is way ahead in polling but he seems to insist on taking cheap shots at my Governor. Who, I would frankly rather see as the Republican nominee. But I'm okay with Trump. If he'd just learn to shut the hell up once in a while.

Exhibit A

-- Confronted with this, Fauci now says he Made a Freudian Typo and that he was wrong at the time to say it was a "fact."

All of this is creating some blowback for Donald Trump, who effectively made Anthony Fauci the President-in-Fact for a year, and later bestowed upon him a Presidential Commendation for his great service.

Donald Trump is frank and forthright in admitting that if there were any mistakes made, they were all made by (checks notes) Ron "DeSanctimonious."

I know people make excuses for Trump's cowardly, weakling failure to step up to Fauci and Brix and tell them NO! The country was in a panic, they'll say. He's a germophobe. Fauci and Brix "played" him.

(The very stable genius seems to get "played" by leftwingers an awful lot.)

Okay, suppose I excuse his Chicken Little act in 2020-2021:

What excuses his shameless, remorseless lying now?

Is just everything acceptable if Trump does it?

H/T Ace

But CBD is a despicable coward

Up until these ridiculous 'moments of clarity' you may have, you worship an orange bag O' shit. Terrible narcissist, businessman, overall shit human being, even worse *pResident.

Vote for him, don't vote for him. I give zero fucks about your political opinions at this point. :dunno:

At least the dem's old white fart doesn't behave like an entitled prick 24/7 as yours does. Merit and humility is important to most of us in the nation. Populism sucks. And so do you. :rolleyes:

Love to see mental-midget wrestling.

Trump is garbage. His supporters act like garbage. Both of you embody this. Neither of you can be honest if your life depended on it.

One of you thinks Cruz and Trump are friends. They’re not. Cruz says very little because of the cult and thinks he has a future run in him. As for you...the VP gives you the inside lane in the next election. It’s politics 101. You have to do something with it but it’s the best advantage you can get to launch your presidential campaign.
Lyin Ted is second in line to Trump as one of the biggest piles of shit to ever enter politics in the history of this Country.

The fuck won't even use his birth name (Rafael) because he knows it will offend the racist mouth breather's who support his fat useless sorry ass.

Lyin Ted is second in line to Trump as one of the biggest piles of shit to ever enter politics in the history of this Country.

The fuck won't even use his birth name (Rafael) because he knows it will offend the racist mouth breather's who support his fat useless sorry ass.
I thought libs supported a color-blind society?

But I suppose that goal no longer drives the left

Now libbies want to divide everyone by skin color and ethnicity

So for them ted cruize was born hispanic and thats all he will ever be

My beef with DeSantis is that he's another grandstanding culture warrior. Like many Trump era Republicans, he's given up on limited government. His answer to overreaching liberal social engineering is overreaching conservative social engineering.
DeSantis just got approval to buy medicine from Canada, Florida will be the first state to do this. I suppose you will call this an example of “overreaching conservative social engineering.”

Not that I would ever, ever, ever, under any circumstances vote for a dim..... Unless the Republican had two horns and a tail..... Even then, I would have to re-examine my morals..

I digress. Trump is way ahead in polling but he seems to insist on taking cheap shots at my Governor. Who, I would frankly rather see as the Republican nominee. But I'm okay with Trump. If he'd just learn to shut the hell up once in a while.

Exhibit A

-- Confronted with this, Fauci now says he Made a Freudian Typo and that he was wrong at the time to say it was a "fact."

All of this is creating some blowback for Donald Trump, who effectively made Anthony Fauci the President-in-Fact for a year, and later bestowed upon him a Presidential Commendation for his great service.

Donald Trump is frank and forthright in admitting that if there were any mistakes made, they were all made by (checks notes) Ron "DeSanctimonious."

I know people make excuses for Trump's cowardly, weakling failure to step up to Fauci and Brix and tell them NO! The country was in a panic, they'll say. He's a germophobe. Fauci and Brix "played" him.

(The very stable genius seems to get "played" by leftwingers an awful lot.)

Okay, suppose I excuse his Chicken Little act in 2020-2021:

What excuses his shameless, remorseless lying now?

Is just everything acceptable if Trump does it?

H/T Ace

But CBD is a despicable coward

Sorry Desantis pandering to morning ho is enough to turn from him!

Well the Democrats have recently done such a terrible job of running things all over this nation. Perhaps the Republicans will win big time and have a super majority everywhere.

The Dems feel the same way about your beloved party and those of us that belong to neither know both parties have sucked ass this whole century

DeSantis just got approval to buy medicine from Canada, Florida will be the first state to do this. I suppose you will call this an example of “overreaching conservative social engineering.”

He noted savings won’t be noticed by most people, but the state will save money overall.

“Unless our healthcare coverage comes through Medicaid or through some another state-run program, we probably won’t save that money on prescription drugs,”

Dems have been pushing for that for years and Republicans have been stonewalling it.

Is DiSantis a Dem now?

Are Republicans now in favor of Dem policies?

Dems have been pushing for that for years and Republicans have been stonewalling it.

Is DiSantis a Dem now?

Are Republicans now in favor of Dem policies?
Sometimes Democrats have good ideas.However just because DeSantis also liked the idea of buying drugs from Canada, that alone does not make him a Democrat.

For example, DeSantis does not believe in disarming citizens. He pushed for and signed into law legislation that allows Floridians to carry a concealed weapon without a license. If the Democrats were in charge in Florida they would be pushing to get all firearms registered so they could confiscate them in the future. (No, we don’t even register firearms in the Free State of Florida.)

DeSantis also has no plans to start a Florida income tax. I remember Democrat Florida governors who thought an income tax would be just wonderful, probably because they could pass the money that came in out to all their friends.The more money coming in the more corruption in Blue states.

He noted savings won’t be noticed by most people, but the state will save money overall.

“Unless our healthcare coverage comes through Medicaid or through some another state-run program, we probably won’t save that money on prescription drugs,”
Nothing wrong with the state saving money.

Yeah, because you want your double standard justice system to favor your side.

You don’t want equality anymore.

LOL, "no I'm not, you are." LOL, that's all Otto's got. Have fun in school today, playgrounder. Fucking racist vermin

Just when I thought you were the only one with a sense of humor, you had to prove me wrong.

So you typed that on your screen, read it, edited it, smacked your lips and said perfect and clicked post? That sounded good to you?

Wow, that's amazing, vermin

Ivanka and Jared were closer to Trump than many know. He listened to their advice.... A lot.

But Trump needs to learn how to delegate and to delegate properly. They, Ivanka and Jared, weren't involved in Jeff Sessions or James Mattis (a phony bastard from the start) appointments.

Trump made a lot, really a lot of bad personnel decisions while he was in Office. And he didn't seem to get better at it. He may have gotten worse. Bill Barr was a piece of shit and everybody knew it. Fat piece of garbage. Gutless, nutless wimp.

Trump has his faults. A lot of them. But he has one big, really BIG thing going for him....

He is not a scum of the Earth dimocrap piece of FILTH
Right. He's a scum of the Earth orange magaturd bag O' shit.

Forum List

Back