Trump Is Starting To Get On My Nerves

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Not that I would ever, ever, ever, under any circumstances vote for a dim..... Unless the Republican had two horns and a tail..... Even then, I would have to re-examine my morals..

I digress. Trump is way ahead in polling but he seems to insist on taking cheap shots at my Governor. Who, I would frankly rather see as the Republican nominee. But I'm okay with Trump. If he'd just learn to shut the hell up once in a while.

Exhibit A

-- Confronted with this, Fauci now says he Made a Freudian Typo and that he was wrong at the time to say it was a "fact."

Furthermore, when presented with his February 2020 email to NIH officials demonstrating he was then aware of the gain-of-function research taking place in China, Fauci backpedaled, saying he should not have stated the Wuhan lab's involvement as "fact" in the email.

"The suspicion was heightened by the fact that scientists in Wuhan University are known to have been working on gain of function experiments to determine the molecular mechanisms associated with bat viruses adapting to human infection, and the outbreak originated in Wuhan," Fauci wrote in the February 2020 email to his colleagues.

All of this is creating some blowback for Donald Trump, who effectively made Anthony Fauci the President-in-Fact for a year, and later bestowed upon him a Presidential Commendation for his great service.

Donald Trump is frank and forthright in admitting that if there were any mistakes made, they were all made by (checks notes) Ron "DeSanctimonious."

Ian Miller @ianmSC

This isn't even in the same universe as the truth
Fauci repeatedly, forcefully criticized DeSantis in 2020 for reopening Florida before Fauci wanted him to. If anything, DeSantis became Fauci's worst enemy because Florida proved him wrong about masks, lockdowns and schools

I know people make excuses for Trump's cowardly, weakling failure to step up to Fauci and Brix and tell them NO! The country was in a panic, they'll say. He's a germophobe. Fauci and Brix "played" him.

(The very stable genius seems to get "played" by leftwingers an awful lot.)

Okay, suppose I excuse his Chicken Little act in 2020-2021:

What excuses his shameless, remorseless lying now?

Is just everything acceptable if Trump does it?

H/T Ace

But CBD is a despicable coward

Not that I would ever, ever, ever, under any circumstances vote for a dim..... Unless the Republican had two horns and a tail..... Even then, I would have to re-examine my morals..

I digress. Trump is way ahead in polling but he seems to insist on taking cheap shots at my Governor. Who, I would frankly rather see as the Republican nominee. But I'm okay with Trump. If he'd just learn to shut the hell up once in a while.

Exhibit A

-- Confronted with this, Fauci now says he Made a Freudian Typo and that he was wrong at the time to say it was a "fact."

All of this is creating some blowback for Donald Trump, who effectively made Anthony Fauci the President-in-Fact for a year, and later bestowed upon him a Presidential Commendation for his great service.

Donald Trump is frank and forthright in admitting that if there were any mistakes made, they were all made by (checks notes) Ron "DeSanctimonious."

I know people make excuses for Trump's cowardly, weakling failure to step up to Fauci and Brix and tell them NO! The country was in a panic, they'll say. He's a germophobe. Fauci and Brix "played" him.

H/T Ace

If you're living in Florida you can trust that the Bush family is backing DeSantis.

That means he's a lying back-stabbing asshole.

Exhibit A

H/T Ace

As long as he deports the illegals, drills, stops the wars, and fixes the economy, I do not care how annoying he is.

Success is not annoying.

Exhibit A

H/T Ace

Yep...I think after he handles this term and eliminates as much of the evil as he can, we can settle in with a more socially reserved Republican president.

Exhibit A

H/T Ace

Ron backstabbed Trump and is trying to defeat Trump hence Ron is fair game. Ron is running his mouth, taking shots at who will obviously be the Republican candidate and that only helps DEMOCRATS!

Yep...I think after he handles this term and eliminates as much of the evil as he can, we can settle in with a more socially reserved Republican president.
Thank you but --

Let me be clear: I am NOT a Republican and I for god-damned sure am not a dirtbag liberturdian. I am an American Citizen and a Veteran.

I wouldn't care if a communist ran for Office that had the same principles that our Founding Fathers had....... He, or she, would get my vote.

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. Not just in this election but everywhere, at any time, in any country, under any circumstances..... dimocraps are the scum of the Earth.

If the dimocrap party were to be destroyed to its very core, that would be the best thing ever happen to, not just America, but to the world. They are scum.

And destroying them should be our Number 1, Numero Uno goal. After that, we can, hopefully, have a choice again. Maybe the Democrat Party will re-emerge and take back their Party. Although I doubt it. They are a beaten people.

But dimocraps are scum, they are a threat not only to Republicans but to the few Democrats that still cling to their principles.

I'm old enough to remember having a choice. When being a Democrat meant something. Now all we got is dimocrap scum.

Ron backstabbed Trump and is trying to defeat Trump hence Ron is fair game. Ron is running his mouth, taking shots at who will obviously be the Republican candidate and that only helps DEMOCRATS!
How and when did Ron back-stab Trump?

I'm an Independent too. I voted for Trump last time. Not sure if I will this time. I won't vote for Biden.

DiSantis is the better candidate. He's really the only one who has a proven track record of opposing the authoritarians in terms of domestic policy.

Which is why the establishment is trying to trivialize him.

Thank you but --

Let me be clear: I am NOT a Republican and I for god-damned sure am not a dirtbag liberturdian. I am an American Citizen and a Veteran.

I wouldn't care if a communist ran for Office that had the same principles that our Founding Fathers had....... He, or she, would get my vote.

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. Not just in this election but everywhere, at any time, in any country, under any circumstances..... dimocraps are the scum of the Earth.

If the dimocrap party were to be destroyed to its very core, that would be the best thing ever happen to, not just America, but to the world. They are scum.

And destroying them should be our Number 1, Numero Uno goal. After that, we can, hopefully, have a choice again. Maybe the Democrat Party will re-emerge and take back their Party. Although I doubt it. They are a beaten people.

But dimocraps are scum, they are a threat not only to Republicans but to the few Democrats that still cling to their principles.

I'm old enough to remember having a choice. When being a Democrat meant something. Now all we got is dimocrap scum.
25 year Navy vet here and I echo your thoughts. Trump is the guy for now, the only choice. Later on we will see.

Forum List

Back