Team Trump is hoping for disaster in Florida

I'm in Tampa, in the hurricane right this minute, it's latitude even with us. Lucky for us, the eye is far enough out in the Gulf, that we're only getting tropical storm force winds (40-60 MPH). Ton of rain. Tomorrow though, we will be getting about 6 foot storm surge (very dangerous for people in evacuation zones A-C).

Also tomorrow, the storm is expected to make landfall in the Big Bend area as a major category 3 or 4 hurricane (120-156 MPH wind). This the strongest storm to hit this area of Florida in 70 years. Extensive structural damage is likely.

View attachment 822330

View attachment 822334
Folks were insured by UPC, who fled the state after Ian clobbered them with a CAT 5. That was Sept 28th, 2022. They just received their last payment on the new roof two weeks ago.

They are on Citizens (State of Florida backed government property insurance) now.

Citizens need a few hurricane free years to build up a reserve. I don't know how this is going to play out.

Folks were insured by UPC, who fled the state after Ian clobbered them with a CAT 5. That was Sept 28th, 2022. They just received their last payment on the new roof two weeks ago.

They are on Citizens (State of Florida backed government property insurance) now.

Citizens need a few hurricane free years to build up a reserve. I don't know how this is going to play out.
I'm sure not looking to the Bidens for help (after the way they gave a lousy $700 each to Maui Hawaiins, who lost their homes.

The hurricane hasn’t even hit yet, and Laura Loomer is already politicizing it to try and bash Ron DeSantis. She even puts a hashtag at the end with absentee governor, despite the fact he’s been in the state the last several days prepping for it.

Hold on…so politicians are politic-ing?
How weird.

Unclean start. I doubt this "hurricane" is going to be very much.

Only the media and transplant yankees will be all Chicken Littleing.

A rightwing racist and bigot trying to exploit a natural disaster for some perceived partisan gain – your typical Republican.
Says a retarded projection monkey!
It is YOU fucking Marxist assholes that want to shut down society over......that's right, THE WEATHER!!!
Your Henny Penny sky is falling CLIMATE CHANGE voodoo BULLSHIT is YOUR EXPLOTATION for POWER and CONTROL!!! :eusa_hand:

A rightwing racist and bigot trying to exploit a natural disaster for some perceived partisan gain – your typical Republican.
Progs who interfere with people trying to survive and act as middlemen when they get help to the victims while the endless resources printed up from a fiat currency trickles down to them.

The hurricane hasn’t even hit yet, and Laura Loomer is already politicizing it to try and bash Ron DeSantis. She even puts a hashtag at the end with absentee governor, despite the fact he’s been in the state the last several days prepping for it.

I'm no fan of Loomer, but what I'm seeing online is mostly Leftists doing this.

OP must have got promoted or some shit to start a troll thread like this with no repercussions.

OP's thread is bad and he should feel bad.

There's a certain flavor of moderates that say, Trump is a jerk, but what the Left has done to him is beyond the pale and cannot be accepted.

And then there's the Mac and Taz "moderates" who have let their Two Minute Hate overtake their brain. Trump is Satan, everyone who voted for him is in a cult, end of story.

They really cannot see that they are EVERYTHING they accuse. I have tried to make them see. It's fruitless.

I wouldn't stoop to their level. :)

All those threads with alarming words in the Subject header, or author's stretch of imagination (like in this thread) would be fine with me.

The irony is that Loomer is actually worried about Floridians, but OP says she's looking forward to it.
She does seem like her purpose is to smear DeSantis with her rant to me...especially mentioning the insurance problem...

which is Floridians, even those inland are losing homeowners insurance because insurance companies are leaving the state or insurance costs are rising too high.

I'm uncertain how DeSantis could address or solve that problem???

Forum List

Back