Tears, denials and excuses: a week in court amid far-right riots in England

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is a useful guide to the week in our courts. So many hihjlights to pick out nut I think this is m yfave.

Wearing a prison-issued grey tracksuit, Grey, who pleaded not guilty, was led to the cells in tears after being refused bail – like each of the adult defendants before the judge that day. He blew a kiss to his mother who, appearing emotional, shouted: “You’ll be all right, Liam, love.” He faces another hearing on 20 August.
Boo hoo you fukcing nazi cry baby. I hope he ends up in one of britains notorious 90$% muslim jails. They will love him in there.
I also loved this one.

One of those pleading not guilty was Lennon Chisholm, 21, of Middlesbrough, who sobbed uncontrollably throughout his appearance and was passed a tissue by his solicitor, David Dedman.

“When things are rushed, mistakes can be made,” Dedman said to the district judge, Marie Mallon, as he applied for bail. It was refused.

The article has many highlights that law abiding citizens will enjoy. The far right can weep over it as well. Just like babies.

This is a useful guide to the week in our courts. So many hihjlights to pick out nut I think this is m yfave.

Wearing a prison-issued grey tracksuit, Grey, who pleaded not guilty, was led to the cells in tears after being refused bail – like each of the adult defendants before the judge that day. He blew a kiss to his mother who, appearing emotional, shouted: “You’ll be all right, Liam, love.” He faces another hearing on 20 August.
Boo hoo you fukcing nazi cry baby. I hope he ends up in one of britains notorious 90$% muslim jails. They will love him in there.
I also loved this one.

One of those pleading not guilty was Lennon Chisholm, 21, of Middlesbrough, who sobbed uncontrollably throughout his appearance and was passed a tissue by his solicitor, David Dedman.

“When things are rushed, mistakes can be made,” Dedman said to the district judge, Marie Mallon, as he applied for bail. It was refused.

The article has many highlights that law abiding citizens will enjoy. The far right can weep over it as well. Just like babies.

I think you posted hate speech here.

Reported to CPS:

I also loved this one.

So if the instigators are "far right," does one assume the "victims" are far left?

I also loved this one.

Reads like a cross between medieval europe and Monty Python mockery.

Yeah, white left-wing european style justice...btw non-white Labour councillor ricky jones was just suspended and arrested after calling for "slitting the throats" of protesters tommy...did I mention "medieval

That proves the law is fair. That coincillor is an idiot but I understand he haas been under immense pressire. Stoll he should know better,

That proves the law is fair.
and the blame equal...who was he speaking to tommy?
That coincillor is an idiot but I understand he haas been under immense pressire. Stoll he should know better,
And I suppose the fact that he is not white is just a coincidence? just shielding for the white elitists eh

Forum List

Back