Ted Bundy in the news again

most serial killers are not mentally ill. most dictators are not mentally ill. most liars are not mentally ill. most arrogant boobs are not mentally ill. lumping Bundy with the mentally ill stigmatizes those folks!

I watched the Netflix documentary on him. He was able to get away with it for so long because all the different police departments and FBI simply had no way of linking deaths, especially across state lines. They ended up creating a national database largely because of a Bundy.

Whiy did he flunk out of law school then? one supposed theory being that was what triggered his violence.
high IQ doesn't mean you can do well in school or do well
"bundy defied the stereotype of what is a serial killer. he was good looking, charming, women liked him. he could have been a politician or lawyer, yet he this horrible, viscious, dark side"
plus had a good home

High IQ is not a guarantee of success but it is a predictor of academic success.

"After ten years of researching my friend’s murder, and almost 20 since her death, I can definitively say that her killer is the least compelling thing about her story." Serial killers are having a moment. Earlier this year, Netflix released a documentary about the serial killer Ted Bundy, who confessed to the murders of 30 people — but what do we lose when we discuss the criminal instead of the victims?

Forum List

Back