Ted Cruz 1 hour Podcast Special: "5 Troubling Facts About Special Counsel Jack Smith"...Cruz Predicts They Will Unfairly Indict Trump Within 6 Months

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
we need a special prosecutor for Biden, Hunter, Jack Smith, Obama, and Lois Lerner, before even thinking about having one for Trump!

they hate Trump, so they think anything they do against him is just and good

Last edited:

from the article:

Issa released a June 2014 report that said the DOJ arranged the meeting with Lerner after Smith read a September 2010 New York Times article, “Donor Names Remain Secret as Rules Shift," which opened with an anecdote about a conservative group.

The report revealed Lerner and an IRS commissioner, Sarah Ingram, spoke with the reporter on background for the article.

After reading it, Smith wrote to DOJ colleagues: “Check out [the] article on front page of ny times regarding misuse of nonprofits for indirectly funding campaigns. This seems egregious to me — could we ever charge a [18 U.S.C. §] 371 conspiracy to violate laws of the USA for misuse of such non profits to get around existing campaign finance laws + limits? ... IRS Commissioner sarah ingram oversees these groups. Let’s discuss tomorrow but maybe we should try to set up a meeting.”

Smith testified in May 2014: “I remember there being a concern in the article that there was[n’t] appropriate enforcement here, and I wanted to discuss.”

Smith organized meetings with his senior leadership, including Richard Pilger, director of the DOJ’s Election Crimes Branch, with one meeting saying the DOJ considered a “possible 501 / campaign finance investigation.”

we need a special prosecutor for Biden, Hunter, Jack Smith, Obama, and Lois Lerner, before even thinking about having one for Trump!

they hate Trump, so they think anything they do against him is just and good

You have to commit a crime before you get a special prosecutor. Trump is the one who has done that.

Forum List

Back