Ted Cruz again obliterates the democrats. Shows their blatant hypocrisy voter id laws.

Do you believe voter I.D. laws are racist?

It depends. (exactly)

So what voter ID laws are racist?

Perhaps those in Texas (paraphrased)

So you think the entire state of Texas is racist?

She said nothing of the sort. What Cuz did is an example of what you see someone here arguing, not something you should see out of a Senator. It's cheap and dishonest. But then again, this is Ted Cruz.

It depends. (exactly)

She said nothing of the sort. What Cuz did is an example of what you see someone here arguing, not something you should see out of a Senator. It's cheap and dishonest. But then again, this is Ted Cruz.
Who cares! Those evil, lying, commie Dems are all OBLITERATED now!

What an embarrassing pack of power hungry, virtue signaling, double talking, ignorant, buffoons the democrats are.

Cruz is looking more presidential these days. Seems like he's matured over the past 5 years. If he could refrain from becoming overly wordy and lawyer blah blah blah he's got a shot in 2024.

It depends. (exactly)

How was when asked for an example of racist voter id laws the woman's response "your state of Texas" not also cheep and dishonest?

Cruz is looking more presidential these days. Seems like he's matured over the past 5 years. If he could refrain from becoming overly wordy and lawyer blah blah blah he's got a shot in 2024.
LOL. Cruz will never be President. Trump took his balls and made him his cuck in 2016. Cruz has no respect among the party leadership..even if they won't say it out loud.

Professors aren't the only ones who insult Ted Cruz.

trump said Cruz's wife was ugly.

trump said Cruz's dad shot President Kennedy along with Oswald.

Many people insult Cruz.

Problem is Ted Cruz is hated by both sides
He would not even win Texas

What an embarrassing pack of power hungry, virtue signaling, double talking, ignorant, buffoons the democrats are.

Voter ID is no longer a viable protection against claims of fraud.

That ship has sailed.

I also wouldn't take election security advice from a guy who cheated in the primaries.

What a hypocrite. (Cruz, not you).

Forum List

Back