Ted Cruz and Green Eggs and Ham

Dutch

Silver Member
Sep 11, 2009
Ohio
I guess old Teddy forgot that the underlying message of Green Eggs and Ham is how do you know you won't like new things unless you try them. :cool:

I do not like Obamacare, I do not like it Sam I Am

Also his chief political strategist "just happened" to be at Cruz's house where he took a pic of Cruz's daughters watching Ted reading the story and posted it to twitter. If that does'nt smack of a political stunt trying to shore up the whackaloons for 2016.

I guess old Teddy forgot that the underlying message of Green Eggs and Ham is how do you know you won't like new things unless you try them. :cool:

Same could be said of sarin gas when it first came out.

Naw, i am pretty sure the scientist who first manufactured it knew it would be deadly to humans. They applied the scientific method thing you guys are so against.

Sen. Green Eggs and Ham. Only time will tell if the name sticks.

Oh Ted Cruz on Public Air, Would you try Obamacare?

Because sarin gas and expanded access to health care are totally the same thing. Thank you for being brave enough to point it out.

What you have with the other post is pure stupidity.

Because sarin gas and expanded access to health care are totally the same thing. Thank you for being brave enough to point it out.

Forum List

Back