Ted Cruz asks - If Obama can defy the law, why can't Kim Davis?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
It's not just obama who's openly breaking laws. The mayors of every sanctuary city are doing so too.

Ted Cruz: If Kim Davis Gets Punished for Not Following the Law, Obama Should Be Too

sep 3 2015 Ted Cruz said today if people want Kim Davis to resign for not following the law, then President Obama ought to be held to the same standard.

Davis went to jail today after repeatedly refusing to issue marriage licenses in protest of the Supreme Court’s gay marriage ruling, even defying the high court’s rejection of her appeal.

And with all the calls for her to resign, Cruz asked, “Where is the call for President Obama to resign for ignoring and defying our immigration laws, our welfare reform laws, and even his own Obamacare?

It's not just obama who's openly breaking laws. The mayors of every sanctuary city are doing so too.

Ted Cruz: If Kim Davis Gets Punished for Not Following the Law, Obama Should Be Too

sep 3 2015 Ted Cruz said today if people want Kim Davis to resign for not following the law, then President Obama ought to be held to the same standard.

Davis went to jail today after repeatedly refusing to issue marriage licenses in protest of the Supreme Court’s gay marriage ruling, even defying the high court’s rejection of her appeal.

And with all the calls for her to resign, Cruz asked, “Where is the call for President Obama to resign for ignoring and defying our immigration laws, our welfare reform laws, and even his own Obamacare?
Hang on...I thought she was sent to prison for being a Christian!
Now I'm confused.

Yes, and all those who are thumbing their noses at our immigration laws should go to jail. We'd need some huge jails because a lot of politicians from both parties would be in it.

It's disgusting the way things are so inconsistent. Some get away with everything, others get too harsh of a punishment for disobeying. Congress never made a law regarding same sex marriage, but the courts legislated from the bench.

A Muslim woman who lost her job is suing the company because she was fired for refusing to do the work she was hired to do (serving alcohol) and the complaint is that no one should have to choose between making a living and being faithful to their religion. You see where that logic doesn't apply to all equally.

Dumb thrice divorced whore:

inmateimg092015zzz2011010358_09032015173909.jpg

Ted Cruz supposedly (his supporter's claim) a brillant attorney, and constitutionalist--is suggesting that government workers and clerks are GOOD to go ahead and BREAK the law--because by golly Obama has broken some. Well the PROBLEM Ted Cruz is that the taxpayers pick up the tab on class action law suits, which is probably why you shouldn't PROMOTE this kind of activity.

What a "freakin" IDIOT

Ted-Cruz-books.jpg

Last edited:
Poor Kim Davis, just like last years Ebola Holocaust, she will be the only victim. Even GoFundMe, won't take money for her and other religious people across America are turning their backs to her not wanting to be labeled a religious KKK'er. Next year, you won't even remember her.

Hang on...I thought she was sent to prison for being a Christian!
Now I'm confused.

You were probably confused your whole life. You are just now becoming aware of it.

Poor Kim Davis, just like last years Ebola Holocaust, she will be the only victim. Even GoFundMe, won't take money for her and other religious people across America are turning their backs to her not wanting to be labeled a religious KKK'er. Next year, you won't even remember her.

I feel the same about Obama...next year.

I feel the same about Obama...next year.

Of course you will remember him. Obamacare is here to stay, and he will always be remembered as the president who was able to help so many people to finally get health insurance.

Ted Cruz is a liar.

And that there are those on the right who buy into Cruz's lies and stupidity reflects poorly on conservatives.
ya, generalizations are really going to make a convert outta me.

Nobody is trying to convert you. You will only convert after you embrace reality. If you ever do.

Says the far left drone...

Obama lied people died!

Going to protest the illegal wars of Obama?

Ted Cruz is a liar.

And that there are those on the right who buy into Cruz's lies and stupidity reflects poorly on conservatives.

Nobody is trying to convert you. You will only convert after you embrace reality. If you ever do.

Obama lied people died!

That shows me you are still far from embracing reality.

Ted Cruz is a liar.

Obama lied people died!

Says the far left drone that embraces Obama's illegal wars..

Ted Cruz is a liar.

Obama lied people died!

You're almost as dumb as dark fury.

Obama lied people died!

You're almost as dumb as dark fury.

Oh the far left drones and their comments!

Still supporting the illegal wars of Obama..

Forum List

Back