Ted Cruz Bashes Senate & Washinton Establishment

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Nothing has been done to help Obamacare sufferers....this particular battle may be finished but the war is not over.....

Sens. Reid and McConnell announced the agreement on the Senate floor, shortly after noon. The deal would end the partial government shutdown and fund government through January 15. It would also lift the debt ceiling until early February. The deal also authorizes a conference committee between the House and the Senate to negotiate a longer-term budget. The committee is expected to finalize an agreement by mid-December.

It does not appear that any changes were made to ObamaCare. Earlier, there had been discussions of a delay in a "reinsurance tax", a top priority for labor unions. There were also discussions about stricter enforcement of income eligibility requirements for ObamaCare subsidies. Neither of those provisions were discussed by Senate leaders in announcing the deal.

Cruz: I Won't Delay Debt Deal

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing has been done to help Obamacare sufferers....this opening salvo may be finished but the war is hardly over.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uWvyIsfUA8

Sens. Reid and McConnell announced the agreement on the Senate floor, shortly after noon. The deal would end the partial government shutdown and fund government through January 15. It would also lift the debt ceiling until early February. The deal also authorizes a conference committee between the House and the Senate to negotiate a longer-term budget. The committee is expected to finalize an agreement by mid-December.

It does not appear that any changes were made to ObamaCare. Earlier, there had been discussions of a delay in a "reinsurance tax", a top priority for labor unions. There were also discussions about stricter enforcement of income eligibility requirements for ObamaCare subsidies. Neither of those provisions were discussed by Senate leaders in announcing the deal.

The people suffering? The other day, I had an impacted colon, I am 22, want to know what it cost me? Nothing, I'm still on my parents health insurance plan! Listen, I am in no way in support of the ACA, but of course healthcare reform needs to happen. People being uninsured just cost us more money. If I had to go to the hospital and was uninsured, it would have costed the actual health insurance payers more money because they couldnt have turned me away. Let's not forget to mention that having 30 million people uninsured is just dangerous. However, I have no clue what Teddy is talking about here.. Congress is the good guys? Huh???

Nothing has been done to help Obamacare sufferers....this opening salvo may be finished but the war is hardly over.....

The people suffering? The other day, I had an impacted colon, I am 22, want to know what it cost me? Nothing, I'm still on my parents health insurance plan! Listen, I am in no way in support of the ACA, but of course healthcare reform needs to happen. People being uninsured just cost us more money. If I had to go to the hospital and was uninsured, it would have costed the actual health insurance payers more money because they couldnt have turned me away. Let's not forget to mention that having 30 million people uninsured is just dangerous. However, I have no clue what Teddy is talking about here.. Congress is the good guys? Huh???

you are lucky you have parents who can afford your healthcare....many are losing theirs and just opting to pay the fine or else going to subpar plans with super-high deductibles because their premiums have tripled in price...

Cruz was just thanking those in the House who at least attempted to change this trainwreck...

you are lucky you have parents who can afford your healthcare....many are losing theirs and just opting to pay the fine or else going to subpar plans with super-high deductibles because their premiums have tripled in price...

Cruz was just thanking those in the House who at least attempted to change this trainwreck...

Let's get off the ACA for just a second if you don't mind. I think we can both agree that healthcare in this country needs to be reformed, so if you were President, how would you do it? I know what I would do, and it much resembled what Romney did in Mass., but what would YOU do to reform healthcare?

LUCK had nothing to do with him getting medical attention. Please.....It was the LAW. I bet his parents where thanking Obama's ass when they didn't have to pay out of pocket, too. They weren't sitting there looking at each other and saying, "Aren't we lucky!"

Last edited:

Let's get off the ACA for just a second if you don't mind. I think we can both agree that healthcare in this country needs to be reformed, so if you were President, how would you do it? I know what I would do, and it much resembled what Romney did in Mass., but what would YOU do to reform healthcare?

LMAO! Yeah, ask a rightie on here about THEIR ideas for reformed health care. They have none.

It wasn't his parents "buying" him insurance...it was the parents purchasing a "family plan" and by law it has to include him up to age 26.

If you won't eat crap you won't have impacted colon :lol:

stop bullshitting. your stupidity in your eating habits impacts not only your colon, but your brain

I keep hearing about premiums raising.. But, never any solid proof from you guys.

The plans we offer have been dropping since 2009.

liberal LYING - what else is new?

everyone's plans has skyrocketed since 2009.

and obamacare exchanges plans are at least twice as expensive as the standard ones

i know you want to get off the ACA because it is such a headache....but we have to get rid of it before we can move on....

i would propose a free market-based system where the consumer (you) has all kinds of choices.....and pre-tax dollar HSAs to pay for ordinary services out of pocket which would cause clinic costs to plummet due to competition....combined with a low-cost Major Medical plan that would cover emergency situations....with freedom to cross state lines and carry your plan with you - not tied to an employer....you buy what you want and keep what you want....

fyi Obamacare is designed to be a failure in order to install Universal Healthcare....socialized medicine that will have the government hacks controlling you and your healthcare decisions....a Leninist dream...

The people suffering? The other day, I had an impacted colon, I am 22, want to know what it cost me? Nothing, I'm still on my parents health insurance plan! Listen, I am in no way in support of the ACA, but of course healthcare reform needs to happen.

But health reform need not be socialized medicine .

I keep hearing about premiums raising.. But, never any solid proof from you guys.

Health Insurance has drasticly increased for some. Those who pay zero dollars for health insurance with the expectation they could mooch off the system are now being required to have some minimum amount of coverage. All the moochers are going to see an increase.

you're watching/listening to the wrong news outlets.....i'm hearing plenty of people complaining...

They need to try the exchanges but they don't want anything to do with Obama. I'm still open to whatever is least expensive but the best plan for me.

If you won't eat crap you won't have impacted colon :lol:

stop bullshitting. your stupidity in your eating habits impacts not only your colon, but your brain

Nice one! insults are just a defense mechanism for people who can't match the intelligence of others. Sorry that my first month of law school didnt allow me to work out or eat properly, but hey screw me! Don't talk so harshly about people that will be signing your paychecks one day though kiddo.

Forum List

Back