🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz dares Donald Trump to sue him over negative campaign ad

I so hope Trump sues him.

In a press conference before a campaign stop in Seneca, South Carolina, Cruz said he would welcome a lawsuit from his fellow Republican presidential candidate over a campaign ad that the Texas senator recently started airing in the state.

The lawsuit about Cruz not being a U.S. citizen has a much better chance of succeeding. Trump should go with that one.

If he wants to waste money on lawsuits he will lose let him

It would make my whole year to see Cruz kicked to the curb...He thinks he is so smart.

The man is smart. He has an audio graphic memory and is undoubtedly an intelligent man even if you don't agree with him
Have an audio graphic memory means...he'd make a good dictaphone. Like when he was reciting "Green Eggs & Ham".....that's the extent of his skill set.

In a press conference before a campaign stop in Seneca, South Carolina, Cruz said he would welcome a lawsuit from his fellow Republican presidential candidate over a campaign ad that the Texas senator recently started airing in the state.

The lawsuit about Cruz not being a U.S. citizen has a much better chance of succeeding. Trump should go with that one.
Hooray - more birthers.

/sarcasm

Hooray - more birthers.

/sarcasm
You all inspired me :thup:

ANy lawsuit will be thrown out immediately as Trump has no standing to sue Cruz for anything.
no standing to sue a competitor who shouldn't be a competitor because he's not a native you must be kidding.

I propose an MMA gang fight first. Knees to the head when you're down and blows below the belt are permitted.

So Trump might sue Cruz for defamation over an ad that uses Trumps own words? Trump will sue Cruz because he Trump thinks his own words that Cruz is using in the ad have damaged his reputation yes by all means go before a judge and make that arguement.

ANy lawsuit will be thrown out immediately as Trump has no standing to sue Cruz for anything.

Trump can file it, it will be summarily dismissed and will cost Trump his lawyers fee, court costs and Cruz legal fees.

Yes Trump has standing on the Article 2 Section 1 issue.

You don't know what standing is, do you?

You don't know what standing is, do you?
That would be a rather good guess. It is SS after all...

Forum List

Back