Ted Cruz Encourages Cruzers To Beat Children

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This is pretty much the same kind of thing that has happened at Trump events. A protester starts shouting and acting up and Trump responds by saying "Get Him Out Of Here".

Today I was watching spokespeople from the left accusing Trump of encouraging people to commit acts of violence.

Well, now we have an example of Ted Cruz telling people to beat their children.

Hey Ted, how do you like a dose of your own medicine? Huh??

Watch this video......and towards the end Cruz tells everyone that bad children should be spanked (beaten) when they act like that.

This is no different that the comments made by Trump that have been blown out of proportion by Ted Cruz and the media.

Not only is Ted Cruz violent.....but his VP is an angry bitch as well.

09b4a1aaa55d29bf4b361545711bdc44.jpg

Anyone can see he has a way with his kids

animated%2Bcruz.gif

This is pretty much the same kind of thing that has happened at Trump events. A protester starts shouting and acting up and Trump responds by saying "Get Him Out Of Here".

Today I was watching spokespeople from the left accusing Trump of encouraging people to commit acts of violence.

Well, now we have an example of Ted Cruz telling people to beat their children.

Hey Ted, how do you like a dose of your own medicine? Huh??

Watch this video......and towards the end Cruz tells everyone that bad children should be spanked (beaten) when they act like that.

This is no different that the comments made by Trump that have been blown out of proportion by Ted Cruz and the media.

They all do it. What they are doing is speaking to the low information voters. The typical Trumpster as Cruz tried to talk to today. The dumb shit wouldn't listen to the truth about his Trump daddy.

The only difference here is that the media supports blowing anything about Trump out of proportion and every other Republican has joined in on the chorus.

Ted Cruz gets a pass only because he's not the Republican front-runner. The moment he becomes the front-runner, he becomes Adolph Hitler.

The only difference here is that the media supports blowing anything about Trump out of proportion and every other Republican has joined in on the chorus.

Ted Cruz gets a pass only because he's not the Republican front-runner. The moment he becomes the front-runner, he becomes Adolph Hitler.
Therein lies the problem with your argument. Trump prides himself on being unpredictable and saying outrageous things, and he confessed to being a proud whiner

No need to blow anything Trump says -r does out of proportion :laugh2:

I swatted my kids like five times, after that they learned and I never had to again. They're all "good" young adults now (the youngest being almost 18.) There was no drugs, no drinking, no arrests, no car accidents, and no teen pregnancies (or well any pregnancies yet.) They had the college option (all but two blew it off) and all but the youngest have great jobs and are well on the way to becoming contributing members of society. None of them are physically nor mentally scarred by having their asses swatted for refusing to follow the rules or back talking (another shade of gray area; all of them are little smart asses, they take after mom and dad, but there's a difference between acceptable and non-acceptable smart ass'ing, even when their in trouble heh)

I'll agree there's a line where physical punishment can become abusive, but I don't consider it universally abusive.

I disagree. None of my kids are violent to /anyone/. I'll give that one of them likes to act all tough (which is hilarious to me because in the past 10 years I've heard him scream like a little bitch over the vacuum eating his legos and other such silly things,) the rest of them are softies. I'm worried a couple of them are going to get chewed up and spit out by their woman; one already did kinda, another has already worked two jobs just to buy his lady a car (and she just got her DL a couple months ago) ~sigh~

Forum List

Back