Ted Cruz Exposes the Amnesty Bill... $5000 Penalty for Hiring Citizens

Embrace the hypocrisy....

Republicans fume during Obamacare discussions that "illegal aliens will be given healthcare" so when Obamacare specifically exempts them from coverage, Republicans fume that employers are not required to give them healthcare

So, which is it Republicans?

Do you want illegal workers to qualify for health insurance or not?

I want them to leave.

Or if they want to stay, its 5 years in camps performing basic labor. After that they can go home or stay here and become legalized.

Me too

-Geaux

c07d9b4e-d8ab-4091-a3cb-ced38b87f0c4.jpg

Yeah, get these asshats out of the shadows and into the polling booth

-Geaux

illegalaliens_1.jpg

This lie making the rounds again! I guess the liars figured that enough time has passed since the last time this lie was debunked that people will have forgotten it was already exposed as a lie.

First of all, there is no penalty for hiring American Citizens over RPIs. There is a $2,000 penalty for not offering health insurance to employees eligable for a subsidy. RPIs are not allowed a subsidy for 10 years and so if an employer happens to hire a RPI he would not be hit with the $2,000 fine. Pathological liar Cruz claims that that is a "huge incentive" to hire RPIs over citizens, except employers are not allowed to ask a person's immigration status before they are hired, that would be a voilation of The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986!!!!! So how could something they are not allowed to know in advance of hiring be a "huge incentive" for hiring??????? Cruz knows this but as a member of the Tea Bag Brotherhood he can't stop himself from lying.

Hello, McFly, hello!!!! Anyone in there?

The discussion is if we pass the amnesty bill. At which point they will have status that the companies have to report. They will pay taxes under their newly given guest worker status. Thus the penalty will be for US employees only, and not for guest workers. Thus cheaper to hire guest workers than US citizens.
Damn you assholes are STUPID!!! Even when you are handed the facts on a silver platter, you STILL play dumb!

It may be cheaper to hire RPIs but the employer won't know they are RPIs before they are hired, so Cruz was LYING when he said employers have a "huge incentive" to hire RPIs, but to have an "incentive" the employer would have to know in advance he was hiring a RPI!!!!!
Get it? :asshole:

Last edited:
Who is gonna pay for this 5 year stay Mary? Is it you? How much will it cost to build those camps and provide for these people held captive for 5 years.

We don't have any money marty. Your kind reminds people of that every day.

Will it be the employers who have minimum wage jobs ready for them that pay? HELL NO you say. They are the slob creators.

Who will pay for this great idea marty?

Or were you just spouting nonsense and bullshit again marty?

Its better than having them here illegally, where we spend money on them anyway, especially through our criminal justice system.

They will also have the option to leave whenever they want, we will pay for the airfare.

I am not opposed to spending govenrment money on enforcement of our laws, with a little fairness for people who want to stay.

And the camps will be work camps, once up and running they will pay for themselves.

How much money will this social welfare (work camps) system cost Marty. What will the jobs be that allow this "camp" to pay for itself?

So many questions, so few answers. Why am I not surprised?

It would have to be worked out, but by centralizing them and removing illegals from our schools, or cities, our jails and our healthcare system we would save money from enforcement.

They would do jobs like work on crop harvesting, public roads work, land reclaimation, all sorts of good stuff.

I find it comical you expect an entire laid out plan from a board poster, when you accepted a 1000+ page plus Obamacare package on faith.

This lie making the rounds again! I guess the liars figured that enough time has passed since the last time this lie was debunked that people will have forgotten it was already exposed as a lie.

First of all, there is no penalty for hiring American Citizens over RPIs. There is a $2,000 penalty for not offering health insurance to employees eligable for a subsidy. RPIs are not allowed a subsidy for 10 years and so if an employer happens to hire a RPI he would not be hit with the $2,000 fine. Pathological liar Cruz claims that that is a "huge incentive" to hire RPIs over citizens, except employers are not allowed to ask a person's immigration status before they are hired, that would be a voilation of The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986!!!!! So how could something they are not allowed to know in advance of hiring be a "huge incentive" for hiring??????? Cruz knows this but as a member of the Tea Bag Brotherhood he can't stop himself from lying.

The discussion is if we pass the amnesty bill. At which point they will have status that the companies have to report. They will pay taxes under their newly given guest worker status. Thus the penalty will be for US employees only, and not for guest workers. Thus cheaper to hire guest workers than US citizens.
Damn you assholes are STUPID!!! Even when you are handed the facts on a silver platter, you STILL play dumb!

It may be cheaper to hire RPIs but the employer won't know they are RPIs before they are hired, so Cruz was LYING when he said employers have a "huge incentive" to hire RPIs, but to have an "incentive" the employer would have to know in advance he was hiring a RPI!!!!!

Wrong. You have not read the amnesty bill have you? I get your point. But you are wrong. The employers will have to ask, check, and report under the amnesty bill.

Who is gonna pay for this 5 year stay Mary? Is it you? How much will it cost to build those camps and provide for these people held captive for 5 years.

Will it be the employers who have minimum wage jobs ready for them that pay? HELL NO you say. They are the slob creators.

Its better than having them here illegally, where we spend money on them anyway, especially through our criminal justice system.

They will also have the option to leave whenever they want, we will pay for the airfare.

I am not opposed to spending govenrment money on enforcement of our laws, with a little fairness for people who want to stay.

And the camps will be work camps, once up and running they will pay for themselves.

How much money will this social welfare (work camps) system cost Marty. What will the jobs be that allow this "camp" to pay for itself?

You can answer the questions yourself. What did forced labor do in Lenin's work camps?

Wrong. You have not read the amnesty bill have you? I get your point. But you are wrong. The employers will have to ask, check, and report under the amnesty bill.
You have to admire the stubborn willful ignorance of the Right, no matter how many times you show them they are dead wrong, they still insist it is everyone else who is wrong and they are the only ones who know anything!

Employers will have to "ask, check, and report under the amnesty bill" AFTER the worker is hired!!! BEFORE they are hired The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 limits them to asking only if an applicant is authorized to work in the United States. They can't ask if that authorization is because they are a citizen, or have a green card or a blue card or whatever. Only AFTER they are hired can that info be requested by the employer! So if they hire a RPI it would be simply a happy accident.

Last edited:

Republicans fume during Obamacare discussions that "illegal aliens will be given healthcare" so when Obamacare specifically exempts them from coverage, Republicans fume that employers are not required to give them healthcare

I want them to leave.

Or if they want to stay, its 5 years in camps performing basic labor. After that they can go home or stay here and become legalized.

Maybe it'll be the plantation system like before the civil war. Conservatives never did like the idea of giving up their slaves. This is their chance to bring back slavery.

It would have to be worked out, but by centralizing them and removing illegals from our schools, or cities, our jails and our healthcare system we would save money from enforcement.

They would do jobs like work on crop harvesting, public roads work, land reclaimation, all sorts of good stuff.

I find it comical you expect an entire laid out plan from a board poster, when you accepted a 1000+ page plus Obamacare package on faith.

But posting is your career. You're supposed to know these things.

I want them to leave.

Maybe it'll be the plantation system like before the civil war. Conservatives never did like the idea of giving up their slaves. This is their chance to bring back slavery.

How is it slavery if the people can go back home any time they want to?

Its a punishment for being here without the proper documentation, which is illegal, and it is punisment with rehabilitation built it. At the end they have money, they have a green card, and they should be able to speak english.

But posting is your career. You're supposed to know these things.

posting is a background app while I doing work. its called multi-tasking.

Illegals don't need health insurance since the govt mandates that they get free health care at all ERs. That's what the EMTALA Act of 1986 says. Crazy but true.

You have to admire the stubborn willful ignorance of the Right, no matter how many times you show them they are dead wrong, they still insist it is everyone else who is wrong and they are the only ones who know anything!

Employers will have to "ask, check, and report under the amnesty bill" AFTER the worker is hired!!! BEFORE they are hired The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 limits them to asking only if an applicant is authorized to work in the United States. They can't ask if that authorization is because they are a citizen, or have a green card or a blue card or whatever. Only AFTER they are hired can that info be requested by the employer! So if they hire a RPI it would be simply a happy accident.

Wrong, wrong, wrong...

I'm not a member of the "right" you are mistaken.

The new law changes the requirements of business when hiring people. This new law redacts elements of the 1986 law that you recite. More particularly this proposed act forces employers to check status. Your assumption that hiring people that have this status will be a happy accident is complete BS. Further the prospective employees who know about this tax benefit will be raising their hand to employers saying LOOK AT ME HIRE ME I'M RPI AND WILL COST YOU LESS THAN Americano.

For example, you don't have to tell employers you are a black female veteran, the employer can't force you to answer that information on your application, but you sure as hell can volunteer that information if you want to get hired.

Last edited:

I want them to leave.

and I want to win the lottery this week

Most people that do meaningless work or collect welfare want to win the lottery or find a bag of money on the side of the raod... It's a common daydream for that type of person.

Wrong, wrong, wrong...

The new law changes the requirements of business when hiring people. This new law redacts elements of the 1986 law that you recite. More particularly this proposed act forces employers to check status. Your assumption that hiring people that have this status will be a happy accident is complete BS. Further the prospective employees who know about this tax benefit will be raising their hand to employers saying LOOK AT ME HIRE ME I'M RPI AND WILL COST YOU LESS THAN Americano.

For example, you don't have to tell employers you are a black female veteran, the employer can't force you to answer that information on your application, but you sure as hell can volunteer that information if you want to get hired.
Now you are just out and out lying! :eusa_liar:

Post a link to the actual words in the law that you claim exist!

The senate bill will never see the light of day in the house because it is unconstitutional. It has revenue raising provisions that constitutionally are required to originate in the house. Also the house will not pass a comprehensive bill, they will consider a series of bills that will address border security first with verifiable standards. The dear leader won't get his wishes on this issue. He just wants it as a wedge issue for 2014.

Last edited:

Wrong, wrong, wrong...

Now you are just out and out lying! :eusa_liar:

Post a link to the actual words in the law that you claim exist!

I meant bill/act jerk.

Neither.

We want them deported.

Unable to understand the concept of a guest worker
Fine. Deport the ones who have committed no other crime than illegally entering the border, and give them guest worker status.

BUT BY NO MEANS reward them with citizenship.

ROFL you are so ignorant. The 5k is the total of the Obama Care tax penalties per US Employee. Penalties companies don't have to pay if they fire Americans and hire illegals immigrants instead that have been given special status under the proposed immigration bill. The complaint regarding the illegal workers and Obama Care wasn't companies giving them insurance, the complaint was giving them Taxpayer subsidies, you ignorant fool.

And the reason is that Illegal Immigrants were specifically banned from Obamacare coverage because of a rightwing smear campaign

Why do you want to reward criminals?

Oh, yes -- because they vote Democrat.

It's sad that you put your party ahead of what's best for America.

Sad -- but not at all unexpected.

Forum List

Back