Ted Cruz goes all out for the Evangelical vote...

of course thats the larger issue Statist , all are unconstitutional and have no place in a free society !! If a guy doesn't want to rent me a hotel room then I just go down the road to a guy that caters to me .

No one doing business has the right to discriminate under the law of the land. If you want to be a bigot you have to do that in private with your fellow bigots.
I say the queer is the bigot. The baker was friends with the queers and they decided to force her to bake the cake. What assholes.

Your opinion doesn't trump the law of the land.
The baker sold the queers anything they wanted over the counter. She couldn't make them a wedding cake because of her religious beliefs. So the queers were going against the law of the land by trumping on her religious rights.

Your failure to comprehend the law of the land is your problem.

Your right to be a bigot doesn't extend to allowing you to discriminate against others when it comes to business transactions.

The baker sold the queers anything they wanted over the counter. She couldn't make them a wedding cake because of her religious beliefs. So the queers were going against the law of the land by trumping on her religious rights.

Yeah sure and the Religious pharmacist has the right to deny a woman medication prescribed by a licensed Doctor again because "religious belief trumps the rights of others"

Miscarrying woman denied medication: Misoprostol can be ...

Apr 14, 2015 -A Miscarrying Woman Was Denied Medication Because of ... claims that a pharmacist refused to fill a prescription for misoprostol that her doctor ...

Well, it's a free country and Ted Cruz can say anything he wants to say, but millions and millions of Christians are going to disagree with him.

"liberal fascism"

lol.

Just as laughable as

"conservative communism"

Cruz's "rationale"???? Throw two terms that his base hates.....and the dimwits cheer.

Yeah sure and the Religious pharmacist has the right to deny a woman medication prescribed by a licensed Doctor again because "religious belief trumps the rights of others"

Miscarrying woman denied medication: Misoprostol can be ...

Apr 14, 2015 -A Miscarrying Woman Was Denied Medication Because of ... claims that a pharmacist refused to fill a prescription for misoprostol that her doctor ...
If he doesn't want the money, another pharmacist across the street will.

of course thats the larger issue Statist , all are unconstitutional and have no place in a free society !! If a guy doesn't want to rent me a hotel room then I just go down the road to a guy that caters to me .

No one doing business has the right to discriminate under the law of the land. If you want to be a bigot you have to do that in private with your fellow bigots.
I say the queer is the bigot. The baker was friends with the queers and they decided to force her to bake the cake. What assholes.

Your right to be a bigot doesn't extend to allowing you to discriminate against others when it comes to business transactions.
I bet you supported the queer baker that didn't want to bake the pastor a cake?

You don't try to appeal to the middle in a party primary you appeal to the base. Hillary tried going for the middle in the 2008 Democratic primary because she thought she had the base with her it wasn't or at the very least not as much of it was as she thought and we know what happened there.

can't help it if you guys [herd] don't understand or appreciate Freedom !!

I understand freedom quite well, thank you. I understand it will enough to know that I don't have the freedom to discriminate against other human beings. Freedom brings sensibility and responsibility with it.

Why do so many Righties hate sensibility and responsibility?

Well, it's a free country and Ted Cruz can say anything he wants to say, but millions and millions of Christians are going to disagree with him.

"liberal fascism"

lol.

Just as laughable as

"conservative communism"

Cruz's "rationale"???? Throw two terms that his base hates.....and the dimwits cheer.

:thup:

The baker did not refuse to bake the cake. The baker refused to put hate speech on the cake. They agreed to bake the cake and provide the decorations required for the customer to affix the words themselves.

A Christian baker does not have to provide the male/male wedding toppers, but they DO still have to bake the cake (if PA laws include gays in that locale).

Your inability to comprehend the difference between love and hatred is your problem.

If he doesn't want the money, another pharmacist across the street will.
My recommendation is to take his license for endangering the patient...put him out of business ...
Okay then, south Carolina is out of the drug to put to death inmates that are on death row. The pharmaceutical company's don't want to sell south carolina the drug. Should they be put out of business?

Your inability to comprehend the difference between love and hatred is your problem.
I don't hate anyone, liberals have enough of that for the entire world.

You hate gays.

You hate gays.
No I don't, when have I stated I hate queers? Never really thought about them till they wanted everyone to know they were queers. So try again.

You hate gays.
No I don't, when have I stated I hate queers? Never really thought about them till they wanted everyone to know they were queers. So try again.

You openly support the pastor's hate speech about gays, ergo you hate them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back