Ted Cruz GOES OFF On Washington Post After Cartoonist Depicts His Kids As Monkeys

Democrats actually resorted to ridiculing Sarah Palin's child suffering with Downs Syndrome. So they've proven they're capable of anything. This doesn't surprise me at all.

what they've proven is they are not FIT to run our country... as we've seen all too well with that thug Obama they put in on ALL OF US. vote them out come 2016 and NEVER again put them in power over us

Very poor taste and beneath the standard of good journalism

Fortunately, the image has been removed.

Sorry doesn't un-break the lamp.

True. I'm so glad you are so smart. I'd never have known. What would you have me say other than what I did? Do you think I will suddenly decide to vote for the asshole......or that I'm going to heap praise on some nutbag who uses poor taste that is aimed at Bernie?

Try being an adult.

Why such a hurt response, did something touch you in a bad place?

The fact of the matter is that the press thinks they can have two standards, Republican Standards, and Democrat Standards, and this is a glaring example of it.

Not a hurt response dummy. Just telling you like it is.

There is no double standard. In fact, this example was taken offline. That standard was not upheld.....and action was taken.

Go Trump!!!!!

The issue is the dem rooting press would never go after dems in the first place. Some how this is acceptable to the press, and you know it.

The leftwing turds always go ballistic if anyone makes fun of Chelsea or Obama's kids, but they feel free to publish the most insulting crap imaginable about the children of Republican candidates. How do these scumbags walk around in broad daylight?

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz slammed The Washington Post on Tuesday after the paper depicted his two young daughters as monkeys in an editorial cartoon.

In an article accompanying her drawing, Pulitzer Prize winning cartoonist Ann Telnaes wrote that while it is an "unspoken rule in editorial cartooning that a politician's children are off-limits," she felt that Cruz's daughters, Caroline and Catherine, were "fair game" because the Republican presidential candidate used them in a Christmas parody video

Ted Cruz uses his kids as political props Ted Cruz uses his kids as political props pic.twitter.com/GNfoP4batF

Were Hitler's kids off limits?

The WaPo cartoonist was out of line.

even though Ted Cruz uses his children as props --
literally gave his kids a script to recite political lines to explicitly attack his opponents,

Like he does in this bizarre ad here

No matter, the cartoonist should be above that.

The leftwing turds always go ballistic if anyone makes fun of Chelsea or Obama's kids, but they feel free to publish the most insulting crap imaginable about the children of Republican candidates. How do these scumbags walk around in broad daylight?

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz slammed The Washington Post on Tuesday after the paper depicted his two young daughters as monkeys in an editorial cartoon.

In an article accompanying her drawing, Pulitzer Prize winning cartoonist Ann Telnaes wrote that while it is an "unspoken rule in editorial cartooning that a politician's children are off-limits," she felt that Cruz's daughters, Caroline and Catherine, were "fair game" because the Republican presidential candidate used them in a Christmas parody video

Ted Cruz uses his kids as political props Ted Cruz uses his kids as political props pic.twitter.com/GNfoP4batF

Hitler didn't have kids, moron

The WaPo cartoonist was out of line.

even though Ted Cruz uses his children as props --
literally gave his kids a script to recite political lines to explicitly attack his opponents,

Like he does in this bizarre ad here

No matter, the cartoonist should be above that.

Even an asshole's kids love him.

Don't you right wingers remember it was Cruz who tried to shut the government down? You tea baggers and libertarians might love him for it but no one else does.

Some colleagues angry with Cruz

Cruz has zero chance of winning the nominee. The next few weeks they'll talk about him to make his supporters happy but really he wasn't seriously being considered.

Hitler didn't have kids, moron
That reminds me of a joke I heard. What's the difference between Hitler and Ted Cruz? Ted has 2 kids. That's it.

Forum List

Back