Ted Cruz GOES OFF On Washington Post After Cartoonist Depicts His Kids As Monkeys

You don't have children do you?
I do not have children that are in the public eye, do you?
Irrelevant.

Answer the question
Not irrelevant Cruz used his children as political fodder now if you figure him being an unfit parent into the mix then I may agree the use of children is in poor taste by all involved and they did not give one fuck about the kids. On BTW keep my "kids" out of the conversation as I have not brought them in and they are not an aspect of this conversation. See how that works?

I knew there was an abundant supply of leftwing scumbags like you would attempt to justify this.
Not left wing asshole, just placing the blame where is should be placed. Cruz hung his kids out to dry when he used them as political fodder, To do this the cartoonist cartoonist was much like you, an ignorant douche.

"Left wing asshole" is exactly correct.

It's astounding how many sleazy hypocritical leftist assholes there are in this forum.

Irrelevant.

Answer the question
Not irrelevant Cruz used his children as political fodder now if you figure him being an unfit parent into the mix then I may agree the use of children is in poor taste by all involved and they did not give one fuck about the kids. On BTW keep my "kids" out of the conversation as I have not brought them in and they are not an aspect of this conversation. See how that works?
Are you a fucking retard???

If a parent sexually abuses their children does it give you the right to do the same?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE???
and your ability to be a moron is unparalleled. The man was wrong, the cartoonist was wrong, the editorial dept was wrong. The kids suffered due to the ambitions of all involved.

They suffered because of pieces of shit just like you.
The children will suffer more and deeper because of morons like you who wish to enable unfit and irresponsible parenting as exhibited by Cruz when he used his children as political fodder.

ROFL! That's hilarious coming from a despicable leftwing asshole like you.

can the mods please do something with the troll VOR? he goes around crapping on everyone postings. thanks

I put it on ignore, one can only take so much reading stupid crap and middle school insults

I've had him on ignore for years. but he's still able to hide himself and leave his crap on peoples postings. and he's also a stalker so beware. there's a few others on here that does the same thing. it's getting old already

can the mods please do something with the troll VOR? he goes around crapping on everyone postings. thanks

I put it on ignore, one can only take so much reading stupid crap and middle school insults

I've had him on ignore for years. but he's still able to hide himself and leave his crap on peoples postings. and he's also a stalker so beware. there's a few others on here that does the same thing. it's getting old already

Yeah he follows me around like a little ankle snapping poodle, posting the same worn out garbage post after post

Put that same cartoon up but change it to Obama and his kids and the left will go berserk, any leftist that denies it is a liar.

Leave kids out of it, they are children

Rightwingers go beserk if it's rightwinger kids - leftists if it's leftist kids.

They just need to leave the kids out of it.

The left is the one who are always dragging the children of political candidates through the mud. Their attacks on Palin's kids were beyond the pale.

I've seen comments about Obama's kids also, I don't like children being brought into this type of thing

You didn't see it in the Washington Post or any other MSM publication and never will.

Put that same cartoon up but change it to Obama and his kids and the left will go berserk, any leftist that denies it is a liar.

Leave kids out of it, they are children

Rightwingers go beserk if it's rightwinger kids - leftists if it's leftist kids.

They just need to leave the kids out of it.

The left is the one who are always dragging the children of political candidates through the mud. Their attacks on Palin's kids were beyond the pale.

I've seen comments about Obama's kids also, I don't like children being brought into this type of thing

You didn't see it in the Washington Post or any other MSM publication and never will.

I meant on forums and I didn't agree with it there either.

Yeah he follows me around like a little ankle snapping poodle, posting the same worn out garbage post after post

I know. that kind of crap can drive people off the board. that's why I feel they need to get people like that under some control. put them in romper room time out or something. freaking lowlife Trolls and stalkers is all they are

Last edited:
...it's wrong to refer to these kids as "monkeys".

:iagree: ..., BUT!! what is even "wronger" is the top editor, paraphrasing.., "did not see it before it was posted", if i were his boss he would have been fired for incompetency.., but as liberscum do he probably got a raise and a huge year end bonus!! :up:[/QUOTE]

The leftwing turds always go ballistic if anyone makes fun of Chelsea or Obama's kids, but they feel free to publish the most insulting crap imaginable about the children of Republican candidates. How do these scumbags walk around in broad daylight?

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz slammed The Washington Post on Tuesday after the paper depicted his two young daughters as monkeys in an editorial cartoon.

In an article accompanying her drawing, Pulitzer Prize winning cartoonist Ann Telnaes wrote that while it is an "unspoken rule in editorial cartooning that a politician's children are off-limits," she felt that Cruz's daughters, Caroline and Catherine, were "fair game" because the Republican presidential candidate used them in a Christmas parody video

Ted Cruz uses his kids as political props Ted Cruz uses his kids as political props pic.twitter.com/GNfoP4batF

Lol great cartoon. Though those dumb monkeys could easily be representative of any of Cruz's nuts-o followers.
Ya know you're a lowlife when grampamurked defends Michelle & her kids from insults on this board but you enjoy the insults of Republicans minor children.

You're pathetic
Lol when Ted Cruz's family is subjected to the level of depraved, weird shit Obama's family is subjected to then we can talk.

He uses his kids to fuel the partisanship that's torn the country apart in a gimmicky, loser ad... then he can't complain.
No, we won't talk then jackass. I have enough dignity & respect for innocent children to never get to that level.
You apparently don't.
If Obama puts out a commercial tomorrow with Sasha and Malia mocking dumb fucking rube conservatives, I give you permission to say you don't like it. :thup:

You should have watched Morning Joe this morning and you would have seen a montage of Obama campaigning with his girls and Michelle talking about what a great father he was.

Lol great cartoon. Though those dumb monkeys could easily be representative of any of Cruz's nuts-o followers.
Ya know you're a lowlife when grampamurked defends Michelle & her kids from insults on this board but you enjoy the insults of Republicans minor children.

You're pathetic
Lol when Ted Cruz's family is subjected to the level of depraved, weird shit Obama's family is subjected to then we can talk.

He uses his kids to fuel the partisanship that's torn the country apart in a gimmicky, loser ad... then he can't complain.
No, we won't talk then jackass. I have enough dignity & respect for innocent children to never get to that level.
You apparently don't.
If Obama puts out a commercial tomorrow with Sasha and Malia mocking dumb fucking rube conservatives, I give you permission to say you don't like it. :thup:

You should have watched Morning Joe this morning and you would have seen a montage of Obama campaigning with his girls and Michelle talking about what a great father he was.
of course they all do it. but they started on this with Governor Palin. saying she Using her kids. and so what if they are. that's not anyone's business. Six and Four years old. that is some lowlife crap

So...what is it in the picture that identifies those monkeys as Cruz's children?

One's minor children should be off limits to the media...
Well, that used to be the tacit agreement. I guess as we continue to get nastier we'll be seeing more stuff like this.
Like Cruz using his children as political tools? No doubt. And he will continue to whine when he gets called on it. Whine to the extent that a PCism must be issued in his favor.

The irony of Mac continues to amuse.

There is a difference between PC and common decency.

I hate Cruz......but think his kids are cute
Just about the only "human" thing about Cruz

All politicians use their kids in photo-ops. Cruz is no different

Kids should be off limits

Very poor taste and beneath the standard of good journalism

Fortunately, the image has been removed.

Sorry doesn't un-break the lamp.

True. I'm so glad you are so smart. I'd never have known. What would you have me say other than what I did? Do you think I will suddenly decide to vote for the asshole......or that I'm going to heap praise on some nutbag who uses poor taste that is aimed at Bernie?

Try being an adult.

If you both have me on ignore, then how are you able to read my posts? LOL.

Forum List

Back