🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz grills FBI Director Christopher Wray about investigating speech & FBI training material listing patriotic flags as militia violent extremism

Under questioning from Sen. Ted Cruz, FBI Director Chris Wray admits the FBI Special Agent in Charge of the Detroit Field Office who oversaw the Whitmer kidnapping entrapment and "absolute debacle" is now in charge of the Washington, D.C. Office, overseeing the J6 investigation.

Soon they'll start in claiming Latin is terroristic: the newest thing I'm seeing all over is the slogan "Si vis pacem, para bellum."

Guess I started studying it just in time ------- :oops:

Seeing this kind of drivel emanating from the mouths of Republicans always makes me smile. Because, it's clear, they have absolutely NOTHING. And it's on display and out in the open for everyone to see. No sound economic policies, no forward thinking solutions to social problems, no fresh perspectives on moving forward as a nation . Just power, grievance, conspiracy theories, and slavish devotion to an Orange Roughy.

I'm liking Democrats chances more each day. :)
Lol, the country is going down the toilet under democrat rule. Time to totally get rid of liberalism.

Lol, the country is going down the toilet under democrat rule. Time to totally get rid of liberalism.
Sorry, but that death spiral started under conservative rule. I mean, there really aren't anymore true conservatives. For the last couple of decades they've just been corporatists masquerading as religious zealots. :)

Sorry, but that death spiral started under conservative rule. I mean, there really aren't anymore true conservatives. For the last couple of decades they've just been corporatists masquerading as religious zealots. :)
Lol, you do realize the toilet your party has us living in? Not to mention the layoffs on the way. Major companies are going to be laying off workers soon. The Biden economy.

Lol, you do realize the toilet your party has us living in? Not to mention the layoffs on the way. Major companies are going to be laying off workers soon. The Biden economy.
LOL. Zero idea of how things work huh? Sucks only having political bias. But you'd bitch about Biden no matter what he did.
You do realize, had Trump won re-election, he'd be dealing with the EXACT same issues Biden is.
No matter how much you want to bleev.:auiqs.jpg:

LOL. Zero idea of how things work huh? Sucks only having political bias. But you'd bitch about Biden no matter what he did.
You do realize, had Trump won re-election, he'd be dealing with the EXACT same issues Biden is.
No matter how much you want to bleev.:auiqs.jpg:
No we wouldn't, we would still be energy independent, putin wouldn't of started his war, and the economy would be doing great. You loons are blaming Putin on Biden's mess, Biden gave him the resource to start it. So screw off.

The FBI is and has been a threat to the US & it's citizens for decades, dating back to when Mueller was exposed and called out for criminally violating the Constitution & US law by defrauding the FISA Court at least 6 times to illegally spy on Anericans and Trample their rights.

Comey, Mueller's protégé, learned his criminal techniques well and did the same thing, defrauding the FISA Court for the same reasons, helping save Hillary's ass from her proven crimes then again in her and Obama's failed Russian Collusion coup scandal.

Wray has been proven to have aided in the cover-up of part of that scandal, has committed crimes to protect the rogue FBI, has committed crimes to protect the Bidens, has used the FBI to take out FBI & Democrat political opponents, infiltrate civilian organizations, set them up, incite violence, and instigate crimes.

Mueller, Comey, Wray, McCabe, Baker, Strzok, Page, and others should be indicted, prosecuted, and imprisoned for their proven crimes and treason.

~~~~~~

Wray should look within his own agency; he will find a lot of them there. Perhaps he should ask Ray Epps regarding the subject?
According to Wray, “There were a certain number of people who concealed themselves more effectively.”
Well…FBI agents and their paid informants have not been verry good at concealing themselves more effectively? I think Wray just gave away the certain number—350—confidential human sources he sent to the Capitol on J6.
The FBI/STASI went rogue decades ago......they blatantly exposed themselves during the Trump administration when they did everything possible to discredit Trump with ludicrous and unsubstantiated allegations because he didn't fall in line with the program.
Those individually exposed, Comey, Baker, McCabe, Strzok, Page, etc., proved the point unequivocally.
Probably the only true comment Chuck Schumer ever made was when he said the intelligence agencies have seven ways to Sunday to get you.

Wray should have been asked point blank under oath about the FBI'S warning of possible violence, confession of running Ops before and during 6 Jan, and about Epps....

....but none of that is what this political show hearing is about, not part of the narrative the Democrats are trying to create.

I thought it was funny Cancun Cruz had to stumble for words about the fidelity of the FBI..."for the history of our country."

Can anyone tell me when the FBI was not politicized in "the history of our country"?

I wonder if Ted was worried when the FBI was looking for a commie under every bed.
Sure, Cruz is showboating consistently.

That does not make his questions wrong or misplaced. It is a rather interesting and odd thing that symbols of the nation are considered signs of violent extremist groups.

Forum List

Back