Ted Cruz: ‘I Don’t Think I’ve Ever Seen A Hispanic Panhandler’

Ted Cruz has just released his campaign logo:

11hauwz.jpg

The panhandler wants your charity. The illegal immigrant wants your job.

Interesting to see which one you endorsed.

I have absolutely no problem with a LEGAL immigrant getting my job, provided he earns it. If he is better at the job than I am, then he should get it. Would I like that? No, but I don't like that I wasn't recruited to be a professional basketball player either. Of course the reason is.... I wasn't as good as the other players.

^^I think this guy has just committed to using exclamation points and the word racist as the only response. Weeeiirrd

That's my "black" imitation. I just type RACIST!!! and that squelches all dissent.

Very effective, doncha think? You oughta know, since it's your primary debate tool.......

Come on down to Miami Ted Cruz there are plenty of pan handler ...they say "gracias" if you donate...

I'm not sure why people are even attempting to make a big deal of this.

I personally have never seen a Hispanic panhandler either. Should Ted Cruz have lied and said he did, when he hasn't?

Here in Ohio, we have wonderful immigrants, that work very hard. I support this.

^^I think this guy has just committed to using exclamation points and the word racist as the only response. Weeeiirrd

That's my "black" imitation. I just type RACIST!!! and that squelches all dissent.

Very effective, doncha think? You oughta know, since it's your primary debate tool.......

White people *SMH* always seeing something that isnt there

Or perhaps you didn't care where his ancestors were from, because you're not a racist.
His father waded across from Cuba...that makes him a wetback in my book. His father speaks with a nast Spanish accent...that makes him a wetback in my book. They have the same skin tone as a Mexican wetback...that makes him a wetback in my book. Ted Cruz is indeed a wetback and a canadian to boot.
My point exactly.

Keep talking!

(Can everybody see, who exactly is being racist here? :biggrin: )

Come on down to Miami Ted Cruz there are plenty of pan handler ...they say "gracias" if you donate...

I'm not sure why people are even attempting to make a big deal of this.

I personally have never seen a Hispanic panhandler either. Should Ted Cruz have lied and said he did, when he hasn't?

Here in Ohio, we have wonderful immigrants, that work very hard. I support this.
No, he should have not said it at all.......

What makes you ASSUME I'm white?

Racist!!!!!

Or perhaps you didn't care where his ancestors were from, because you're not a racist.
His father waded across from Cuba...that makes him a wetback in my book. His father speaks with a nast Spanish accent...that makes him a wetback in my book. They have the same skin tone as a Mexican wetback...that makes him a wetback in my book. Ted Cruz is indeed a wetback and a canadian to boot.
My point exactly.

Keep talking!

(Can everybody see, who exactly is being racist here? :biggrin: )
:lol: you think I don't embrace what I am? You should try it, it is good for the soul.
Nonetheless, I love wetbacks....especially the women. would drink a beer with a non-English speaking wetback before drinking a beer with an anti-American racist teaper.

Conversation with a wetback - look at the tits on that senorita.
Conversation with a teaper - Barack Obama is a negro.

Racist!!!!!
Are you a wetback?

Racist!!!!!
Are you a wetback?

And there it is the two year old mentality of the far left drones..

Racist!!!!!
Are you a wetback?

And there it is the two year old mentality of the far left drones..
It s obvious, you are part canadian. Too much of a pussy to have German ancestry...maybe French...maybe Polish. More than likely, a French-canadian.

Is he ever going to take heat over that statement!

But, my own experience matches his. So, where are the Hispanics without work? They're in the parking lots of Lowe's or Home Depot or every nursery. They want to WORK for the money.

One minority group he also left out were Asiatics.

Read more of this article @ Ted Cruz I Don t Think I ve Ever Seen A Hispanic Panhandler ThinkProgress

I live in San Francisco- lots of pan handlers here.

They are almost always either white of black. No Asians, no Hispanics.

There are couple reasons that I have seen for this- first of all- most pan handlers are born and raised Americans- not immigrants, while many hispanics and Asians are immigrants- and immigrants who make the effort to get to the United States are more likely to be willing to do anything to earn a living- and they are more concerned with getting arrested.

Secondly- Hispanics- and Asians- are more likely to see someone fresh off the boat and take them in- this is why you see houses and apartments with lots of Hispanics and Asians- whites and blacks are more likely to let people live on the streets.

On the freeway on ramps and off ramps there are usually panhandlers begging for money. The hispanics are the ones selling flowers or fruit. The white panhandlers have a sign saying homeless vet. The blacks' sign mentions Jesus or God.
Around here they are all white and have the same size cardboard sign with the same black writing on it....(there's a scam organization around here somewhere)...Sometimes I give money anyways because it's not for them, it's for me. But I do question the "vets" about their service beforehand.

The on ramp to the 90 freeway in Marina Del Rey always has a panhandler with a dog. A German Shepherd dog. The panhandler holds a sign saying "Homeless, hungry please help us". The panhandler is different. Sometimes its even a girl. Once when I was stuck in traffic a man came up to the panhandler and took both sign and dog leash. The original panhandler left. It was a shift change.

Our we getting our political news from the National Enquire now or what?

why do we care about this? really

Our we getting our political news from the National Enquire now or what?

why do we care about this? really
If the social-economic aspect of this thread doesn't interest you, how about road safety? As it should be technically illegal to stand in the middle of a highway/motorway and try and sell things to people.

Forum List

Back