Ted Cruz: "if Brooklyn won't let Kyrie play, I'm gonna make a pitch to you directly: Kyrie come to Houston play for the rockets. We will let you play"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Ted Cruz is talking about league fines against NBA star Kyrie Irving … in argument about for relaxing of airport mask mandates. Asks Kyrie to “come play for the Houston Rockets”

Ted Cruz is talking about league fines against NBA star Kyrie Irving … in argument about for relaxing of airport mask mandates. Asks Kyrie to “come play for the Houston Rockets”

Speaking as a Boston Celtics fan...Kyrie Irving...the definition of overrated...and a whiny little bitch to boot.

BTW, you're free to drop the masks anytime you'd like.:) I've seen people parading through major airports without them. On planes?..not yet.

Speaking as a Boston Celtics fan...Kyrie Irving...the definition of overrated...and a whiny little bitch to boot.

BTW, you're free to drop the masks anytime you'd like.:) I've seen people parading through major airports without them. On planes?..not yet.
i also think Kyrie is overrated...in his defense, i think 80 percent of the league is overrated

Kyrie is allowed to play

He just has to follow the same rules other NYC workers follow

Kyrie is allowed to play

He just has to follow the same rules other NYC workers follow
I think the point is the rule make zero actual scientific sense. It’s not about health it’s about you’ll do what you‘re told or I’ll take away your livelihood.

I think the point is the rule make zero actual scientific sense. It’s not about health it’s about you’ll do what you‘re told or I’ll take away your livelihood.
Not getting vaccinated makes no scientific sense

Not getting vaccinated makes no scientific sense
Whether you believe that or not the NYC rule is completely illogical. If the vaccine is that important and COVID is that dangerous why can people attend the game unvax’d and unmasked? Why can opposing team players play unvax’d? And the mayor said the other day Kyrie could play the same day he took the shot. Why? He would be no more “protected” then than if he hadn’t taken the shot. It’s not instant. It’s a joke and Kyrie has enough money to push back against it. Good for him. It’s unfortunate more people didn’t tell the Government to take their mandate and stick it where the sun doesnt shine.

Whether you believe that or not the NYC rule is completely illogical. If the vaccine is that important and COVID is that dangerous why can people attend the game unvax’d and unmasked? Why can opposing team players play unvax’d? And the mayor said the other day Kyrie could play the same day he took the shot. Why? He would be no more “protected” then than if he hadn’t taken the shot. It’s not instant. It’s a joke and Kyrie has enough money to push back against it. Good for him. It’s unfortunate more people didn’t tell the Government to take their mandate and stick it where the sun doesnt shine.
The law applies to those who work in NYC
It was not made to apply to Kyrie Irving specifically. They are just not making an exception for him or the Mets or the Yankees

It was not made to apply to Kyrie Irving specifically. They are just not making an exception for him or the Mets or the Yankees
It doesnt make logical sense for anyone RW. It doesn’t make anymore sense for the guy selling beer in stands than it does for the players. And it isn’t a law it’s a policy isn’t it? They havent actually gone through the trouble of putting any of this shit in the law

Looks like Kyrie won.

Looks like Kyrie won.

Just trying to catch up with Chicago after they dropped the mask mandate in most instances! :dunno::stir::rolleyes:

Looks like Kyrie won.

How is sitting out for half the season when you could have easily vaccinated winning?

How is sitting out for half the season when you could have easily vaccinated winning?
Is he getting what he wants? To play basketball, and not be vaccinated? He just had to stand by his principles for a short period of time. He won. Just because you think it's the right/smart thing to do, doesn't mean it's the right/smart thing for everyone. That's the problem with your side of the argument. You refuse to see that people might have a differing opinion than you.

Forum List

Back