🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz not eligible to run for potus ??

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
same for rubio & jindal ?

i believe eligibility will be encountered in the 2016 race. the supreme court will define "natural born" ...
there is no precedent, even though the obots want to pretend there is.

ww.birtherreport.com/2014/10/audio-sheriff-richard-mack-time-for.html

• Banned
taboo subject, ?

is there such a thing in politics ??

talk about the elephant and the donkey in the same room >>> gafaw... chortle chortle...

talk about birdbrain .......

what comes around goes around....

Last edited:
He is a natural born citizen, of course he can run for president.

i believe eligibility will be encountered in the 2016 race. the supreme court will define "natural born" ...

AMENDMENT XIV

Passed by Congress June 13, 1866. Ratified July 9, 1868.

Note: Article I, section 2, of the Constitution was modified by section 2 of the 14th amendment.

Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

Not this nonsense again. They are eligible to run for POTUS. They meet all the legal and constitutional requirements. I don't think anyone actually believes these men cannot hold the office but it's more about payback aimed at the Birthers. There isn't a need to mock them any further, they done such a fine job making themselves look foolish all on their own. Spiking the football at this point is just, well...inelegant.

I never played that game. Obama is a natural born citizen.

Well I'm hoping to be as vigilant about this issue as ALL of the republicans who DID play that ga-... I mean uh... who bravely sought the truth!

Just make sure you go after all these hilary supporters too that made it into an issue in their first place.

He was a Canadian citizen until a few months ago

Not a natural born citizen

He is a natural born citizen.

There are only two kinds of citizens- natural born and naturalized.

He was a citizen at birth- and was never naturalized.

Therefore he is natural born.

I suppose a few of the whacky Birther fringe movement will pursue this, but since for most of them Birtherism was only a means to attack Obama, the vast majority of Birthers will never, ever be concerned about the eligiblity of a future President....unless he is black....and a Democrat.....

He was a Canadian citizen until a few months ago

Not a natural born citizen

He had dual citizenship dipshit. If you are capable of reading and understanding the written word, see this.

· If one parent is a U.S. citizen and the other parent is not, the child is a citizen if

· the U.S. citizen parent has been "physically present" in the U.S. before the child's birth for a total period of at least five years,and

· at least two of those five years were after the U.S. citizen parent's fourteenth birthday.

If unable to comprehend this, find someone who finished grade school explain it to you.

Forum List

Back