🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz not eligible to run for potus ??

cruzdarts1.jpg

same for rubio & jindal ?

i believe eligibility will be encountered in the 2016 race. the supreme court will define "natural born" ...
there is no precedent, even though the obots want to pretend there is.

ww.birtherreport.com/2014/10/audio-sheriff-richard-mack-time-for.html

He is a natural born citizen.

There are only two kinds of citizens- natural born and naturalized.

He was a citizen at birth- and was never naturalized.

Therefore he is natural born.

I suppose a few of the whacky Birther fringe movement will pursue this, but since for most of them Birtherism was only a means to attack Obama, the vast majority of Birthers will never, ever be concerned about the eligiblity of a future President....unless he is black....and a Democrat.....

Cruz is qualified since his mother met the residency requirement at that time. If Obama was born in Kenya, which is likely, he would not technically be qualified because his mother did not meet the residency requirement. If you don't know that, I can't be responsible for your ignorance!

Cruz is qualified because he was born a U.S. citizen- even though he was born outside of the United States.
Obama was born in Hawaii.
If you don't know that, I can't be responsible for your ignorance.

If Obama was born in Hawaii, he's qualified. However, I have seen no proof of that, and I'm not silly enough to accept a phony BC that was not hospital generated.

None are so blind as those who will not see- from the State of Hawaii:

http://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/files/2013/05/News_Release_Birth_Certificate_042711.pdf
HONOLULU – The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by
President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth,
which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate.
“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to
President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i
Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.”
On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two
certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley,
the President‟s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the
President. (Letters from President Obama and Ms. Corley are attached).
On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request, Director Fuddy personally
witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the
authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the
copies.

Barack Obama is the only President who has ever proven he is eligible to be President- and the only one Birther claim isn't eligible.

And yeah- they won't be caring about proof of Cruz's eligiblity- no more than they cared about any President before Obama. No more than they cared about Romney's eligiblity.

what about rubio ??

what is the distinction of "natural born" ??
most folks don't know it only applies to two (2) jobs in this whole damn fine government of ours.

wikepedia says no, the supremes never defined it.

again there is no precedent. wong kim ark never ran/applied for those two jobs...

14th amendment does not apply here.

it's pretty simple. if it was that complicated, obama and the chicago machine never would have had to hide anything, and we wouldn't be here now discussing it.....

It is very simple.

Americans know and understand Presidential eligiblity.

Therefore, despite the misinformation campaign of idiotic Birthers, voters elected Barack Obama twice.

And voters will ignore any Cruz birthers too.

don't forget we're talking about democrat here.

He was a Canadian citizen until a few months ago

Not a natural born citizen

We need all the talent we can get in government. While Mr Cruz has gone out of his way to reflect the worst aspects of his ideology and appears to be talentless...I wouldn't want something as arbitrary as POB to prohibit a talented individual from seeking and attaining office.

what about rubio ??

most folks don't know it only applies to two (2) jobs in this whole damn fine government of ours.

again there is no precedent. wong kim ark never ran/applied for those two jobs...

it's pretty simple. if it was that complicated, obama and the chicago machine never would have had to hide anything, and we wouldn't be here now discussing it.....

birfers are such fools

what about rubio ??

birfers are such fools

hi jillian.

It Begins Professor Harvard Grad Says Article II Natural Born Citizen Issue Not Settled - Birther Report Obama Release Your Records

what about rubio ??

birfers are such fools

Watch them disappear once Cruz runs for president

Forum List

Back