🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz not eligible to run for potus ??

ted-cruz-birt-certificate.jpg

Why all the fuss? Constitution is long since shredded. Eligibility precedent has been set.

Question is whether Cruz is heroic OR stupid enough to want to clean up the Obamaean Stable.

same for rubio & jindal ?

i believe eligibility will be encountered in the 2016 race. the supreme court will define "natural born" ...
there is no precedent, even though the obots want to pretend there is.

ww.birtherreport.com/2014/10/audio-sheriff-richard-mack-time-for.html

He is a natural born citizen.

There are only two kinds of citizens- natural born and naturalized.

He was a citizen at birth- and was never naturalized.

Therefore he is natural born.

I suppose a few of the whacky Birther fringe movement will pursue this, but since for most of them Birtherism was only a means to attack Obama, the vast majority of Birthers will never, ever be concerned about the eligiblity of a future President....unless he is black....and a Democrat.....

Cruz is qualified since his mother met the residency requirement at that time. If Obama was born in Kenya, which is likely, he would not technically be qualified because his mother did not meet the residency requirement. If you don't know that, I can't be responsible for your ignorance!

So liberal scum claim a Mexican born ILLEGALLY inside the Texas border from 2 Mexican parents is really a legit American...but Ted Cruz with an American mother isn't an American.

Yep...even more proof liberals are retarded, insane and evil.

He is a natural born citizen, of course he can run for president.

Of course he is. How about some proof huh? What's he so afraid of?

The only proof he needs is his mother's birth certificate.

Fine. Then he should have no problem handing it over!

I am certain that if he runs for President and is asked for it he will do so immediately!

THEN WHY HASN'T HE???!!

i believe eligibility will be encountered in the 2016 race. the supreme court will define "natural born" ...

He is a natural born citizen.

There are only two kinds of citizens- natural born and naturalized.

He was a citizen at birth- and was never naturalized.

Therefore he is natural born.

I suppose a few of the whacky Birther fringe movement will pursue this, but since for most of them Birtherism was only a means to attack Obama, the vast majority of Birthers will never, ever be concerned about the eligiblity of a future President....unless he is black....and a Democrat.....

Cruz is qualified since his mother met the residency requirement at that time. If Obama was born in Kenya, which is likely, he would not technically be qualified because his mother did not meet the residency requirement. If you don't know that, I can't be responsible for your ignorance!

Cruz is qualified because he was born a U.S. citizen- even though he was born outside of the United States.
Obama was born in Hawaii.
If you don't know that, I can't be responsible for your ignorance.

So liberal scum claim a Mexican born ILLEGALLY inside the Texas border from 2 Mexican parents is really a legit American...but Ted Cruz with an American mother isn't an American.

Wow....your post is proof you haven't a clue about the U.S. Constitution.

He is a natural born citizen, of course he can run for president.

I am certain that if he runs for President and is asked for it he will do so immediately!

THEN WHY HASN'T HE???!!

Why the fuck should he? I will repeat what I said for the brain impaired. "if he runs for President and is asked for it he will do so immediately!" It took Obama three years into his Presidency to release his actual birth certificate.

THEN WHY HASN'T HE???!!

Why the fuck should he? I will repeat what I said for the brain impaired. "if he runs for President and is asked for it he will do so immediately!"

Are you like Ted Cruz's mom?

I was just wondering how you would know for certain exactly what Ted Cruz would do.

Really Cruz is under no obligation to show us anything- we know his mother was a citizen, and that he is therefore a natural born citizen.

If he wants to show his mom's BC, fine- but the whackos out there will no more believe that BC than they believe Obama's.

Well....they might- Cruz is a Republican.....

THEN WHY HASN'T HE???!!

Why the fuck should he? I will repeat what I said for the brain impaired. "if he runs for President and is asked for it he will do so immediately!"

I was just wondering how you would know for certain exactly what Ted Cruz would do.

Really Cruz is under no obligation to show us anything- we know his mother was a citizen, and that he is therefore a natural born citizen.

If he wants to show his mom's BC, fine- but the whackos out there will no more believe that BC than they believe Obama's.

That is my point. There is no question about Cruz's mother being an American citizen. Dips that do not understand the Constitution and the 14th Amendment are rather slow to begin with.

Actually dumbfuck, I'm quite aware of the Amendment that made the "children of slaves" Americans and that scum like you have twisted it into anchor babies being born illegally in this country.

But the point went over your head. Cruz has an American mother, thus is an American....more American than some illegal that got crapped out in El Paso at the last minute.

Wow....your post is proof you haven't a clue about the U.S. Constitution.

what are you talking about. cruz wasn't born here. the president was. i'm not quite sure what is confusing you

Actually dumbfuck, I'm quite aware of the Amendment that made the "children of slaves" Americans and that scum like you have twisted it into anchor babies being born illegally in this country.

But the point went over your head. Cruz has an American mother, thus is an American....more American than some illegal that got crapped out in El Paso at the last minute.]

Wow....you don't even know how babies are born.

Ignorance of the Constitution.

Ignorance of biology.

And a potty mouth.

Must be a Conservative

THEN WHY HASN'T HE???!!

That is my point. There is no question about Cruz's mother being an American citizen. Dips that do not understand the Constitution and the 14th Amendment are rather slow to begin with.

there is a question that the president's mother was an american citizen?

Nonsense.

Over a century ago the Supreme Court determined that a natural born citizen is someone born in the United States, regardless the citizenship/immigration status of his parents.

Cruz and John McCain are natural born citizens as one or both parents were citizens at the time of birth, although neither were born in the United States.

THEN WHY HASN'T HE???!!

there is a question that the president's mother was an american citizen?

Not as far as I am concerned, but how else can anyone question Cruz's citizenship?

what about rubio ??

what is the distinction of "natural born" ??
most folks don't know it only applies to two (2) jobs in this whole damn fine government of ours.

wikepedia says no, the supremes never defined it.

again there is no precedent. wong kim ark never ran for those two jobs...
14th amendment does not apply here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back